32 – Second Oracle
2.8k 10 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Grandpa Grand Elder, can the God of Light help my father?"

Seeing this little boy, the other civilians immediately took pity.

This little boy is the son of a Genin. Not that his father was young, but that the man's talent was very low. Even though he was 30 years old, the little boy's father had never achieved Chunin strength.

Due to low strength, the man always got hurt a lot on missions, until on a recent mission the man failed to deal with an enemy Genin ninja and was seriously injured.

When the boy saw his father injured and almost dying, he started crying and asking for help throughout the village, but unfortunately medical ninjutsu was never the strong point of the Uzumaki family, so as sad as it was, everyone had already accepted that in the state of the boy's father, the only way out would be death.

"Too bad, his mother died when he was born, if his father dies too, what will become of that child?" One woman commented with tears in her eyes.

Unlike the civilians, the Grand Elder didn't know what was going on with the little boy's father, as the man was just a Genin, which never attracted the Grand Elder's attention.

"What happened to your father, little boy?" The Grand Elder asked confused.

"Everyone says that my father is going to die, and I only have my father, Grandpa Grand Elder, please ask the God of Light to help my father." The boy said in tears.

The Grand Elder didn't exactly know what to do since he had told the civilians about the goodness of the God of Light, but he also didn't know how he could help the little boy's father.

Suddenly, the Great Elder felt the ring on his finger glowing.

Curious, he looked at the ring and activated the Light Web screen.

[You have received an oracle from the God of Light.]

Upon seeing this Masahiro's eyes widened!

'Finally! I have finally been noticed by the God of Light!' He got excited!

Without thinking twice, Masahiro clicked to accept the oracle and read the message.

[Due to your recent actions, the God of Light will allow you to use Divine Light. Remember, the Light is not impartial, bad intentions will be burned while good intentions will be healed. Use wisely!]

Masahiro was shocked by the message, and soon a large amount of information flooded into his mind.

A long chant that could summon Divine Light to heal the sick surged through his mind, making Masahiro extremely excited.

Thinking of how many lives this could save, he couldn't help but pray one more time. "Mighty God of Light, please enlighten my life and have mercy on me."

Masahiro also understood one thing through this information, the Light Ring could be transferred to other people just like they tested earlier, but if it was done by evil means, the ring could sense it and would burn the person who had done evil using the Divine light!

This was a concern he once had where other ninja might kill someone from the Uzumaki family to get the Light Ring and use it against them, but thinking of the justice and goodness of the God of Light, Masahiro felt ashamed for having such selfish thoughts. . While he was still thinking about the problem, the God of Light had already thought about the solution to it long before.

Returning his gaze to the little boy, Masahiro smiled and said. "Don't worry little boy, if your father is a good person the God of Light will use the Divine Light to save his life. Take me to your father."

When the boy heard this he felt every hair on his body stand on end. No one ever said that his father could be saved, everyone said that he should accept his father's death, some even mocked him for being weak and said that he deserved it, but Grandpa Grand Elder, who is so respected by everyone, was the only one who said that his father could live!

"Yes Grandpa Grand Elder, come with me!" The boy smiled as he wiped his tears and ran towards his house.

Not only was the little boy surprised by Masahiro's reaction, the other civilians were surprised as well. They knew about the situation of the little boy's father and imagined that there was no other solution.

"We will see?" A woman asked her friend.

"We will." The friend replied excitedly as she followed Masahiro and the little boy at a distance.

Seeing the two curious women, other people were also curious and followed to see what the Grand Elder was going to do.

If the little boy's father could be saved, that would be a miracle!

"Is the God of Light going to do something?" One person asked.

"Did you see that a divine golden screen appeared in front of the Grand Elder when he was talking to little Kei? Maybe that was a message from the God of Light?" Someone else guessed.

Hearing this, the other people were shocked. "Is the God of Light really looking to protect us?"

"I don't know, but if little Kei's father can be saved, does that mean that maybe we can also be saved in the future if we encounter any danger?" a woman asked.

"I think so, but the Great Elder said that the God of Light only saves good people." A man answered worriedly.

Upon hearing what the man said, people became thoughtful.

Everyone tried to think if they followed the rules that the God of Light defined as for good people, some did one thing or another, but thinking that it was just a simple thing, if they could just follow everything and receive the privilege of protection from the God of Light Light, it wouldn't be a problem to change their behavior a little.

Apollo noticed the change in these people and smiled happily.

As God of Light, he didn't need his believers to be all good people, so much so that there was a God of Light in the past who accepted all people, however, these people became corrupt and completely imploded the religion of that God in that world, causing that the God had to spend more God Power than he received from these faithless people, to the point that he died from lack of God Power.

Apollo was not a bad person, so he also felt that having believers as good people would be better, as good people knew gratitude and gratitude would earn him a lot of Divine Power.

So he defined a mechanism on the Light Web that would use the power of light stored in the Light Ring's battery to analyze the person wearing the ring, depending on the character of the person the ring would have different reactions, as it could be used normally by another good person, like it wouldn't work on a mildly evil person, or it would completely burn out an evil person.

Apollo knew that there would still be many wars between people, and at some point two Light Ring users would fight to the death, but since the person who killed the opponent didn't do it to steal the Light Ring or did it with impure intentions, Apollo wouldn't stop the Light Ring from being stolen.

Mortals have their lives, if Apollo cared too much about controlling these people, in the end he would stop living just worrying about these people.

"The most important thing is my Divine Power, as long as people follow the right path, some casualties are not impossible." Apollo shook his head and followed Masahiro to see Uzumaki Kei's father healed.


-- Please, Comment and Fav, it helps me a lot!!

We are at the beginning of the month, the best time to join the Patreon!

Read 19 advanced chapters on Patreon! (2 Daily chapters released there!)

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

58