Sisters Who Shared The Same Fate
1.7k 13 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elder Nishikawa watched Nana’s retreating back with a smile. “She has yet to realize she has already almost mastered her own techniques herself.”

Inside the illusion array, Yuki was like a bullet ricocheting through the air, trying to dodge the attacks of the lightning tiger. The faster she got, the faster it got. It was as if it was adjusting its speed to her, allowing her to slowly grow faster and faster. No, this was exactly what it was doing. She couldn’t help but smile. Her master was out there. She was watching. She was helping her grow stronger. Helping her find a footing to survive on.

A few hours went by before Yuki finally ran out of steam and made a misstep sending her flying out of the array. Elder Nishikawa caught her and ruffled her hair. “You did well. To fight that long against a lightning tiger at your rank is already amazing.”

“Master… Thank you. I really need to rest….” Yuki’s eyes grew heavy. She had really overexerted her body. She passed out in Elder Nishikawa’s embrace.

When she woke up next, she felt something squishy and soft under her head. She slowly opened her eyes to see Nana staring down at her. “Nana? How long have I been out?”

“Just a few hours. With Master’s help, I carried you back to our immortal cave. I bathed and changed you as well. You were sweaty, so I did not want to put you in your bed like that.” Nana’s cheeks were red as she spoke.

Yuki slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes before leaning against Nana and hugging her waist. “Thank you! Sorry to have troubled you.”

“It-It’s fine. But you really worked hard. You passed out to the point that you were in a very deep sleep. I had tried to wake you a few times, but it didn’t work.” Nana had tried to wake Yuki up to take a bath, but no matter what she did, nothing worked.

“I pushed my body to its limits and then pushed past it. Sorry, I think Master spent more time watching over me today than helping you….” Yuki felt bad. Not only did she hog their master today, but Nana also helped take care of her.

“It’s fine. I also made a lot of progress. I stopped to check on you at one point, and well, let’s just say your hard work was enough to help me push through my own limits. Master said we could start taking missions tomorrow. Or do you want to cultivate in the Dragon Tower?” Nana asked as she scratched Yuki’s ears.

“Let’s check out the dragon tower. I don’t want to spend more than a few hours in there, but it would be good to check it out. After, we can take a mission.” Yuki’s eyes were starting to grow heavy again. “Nana, has anyone told you that your scent is calming?”

Nana blushed. She had no idea how to answer that. “Let’s get some rest…..” She changed the subject and pried herself from Yuki. Yuki whined as she acted like a spoiled child. She was still kind of half out of it, so she was really acting like she did when she was younger. That night the two girls snuggled together and fell into a deep sleep. Since Elder Nishikawa said they could stay in their true forms in their own immortal cave, they did just that.

---

In beast stalls on the far side of the outer sect, a young man in bandages was standing there with a pitchfork in his hands. “Why the hell do I have to do this!? If it was not for that bitch! I would not have become a damn heshe! No matter what, I will still make her my wife!”

The day after Kenji’s run in with Rin, Kenji did as he was told and made his way to the statue to find out he was being banished to the demonic beast stables to take care of them for the next few years. He was banned from cultivating as well. If he was caught, he would be kicked from the sect. And this he could not have not until he got back at Yuki.

“Shut the hell up, brat! You are bothering the beasts!” An elder yelled as he walked over. He did not look to be the happiest old man on the planet. “You should be thankful that you are even alive. Normally if someone planned such a thing against one of Elder Nishiskawa’s people, you would have died three times over. But I will tell you what….”

The old man’s lips curled up into a grin. “You see, if you do me a favor, I might be able to allow you to get what you want.”

Kenji’s ears perked up. To get what he wanted, he would need a strong alley. He now knew he was no match for Yuki. “Whatever the favor is, as long as I can get that bitch then I will do what I can.”

“Haha! Good! Good!, then….” The old man began to whisper into Kenji’s ear.

---

Yuki woke up to Nana hugging her like some kind of huggy pillow. She was about to wake her up, but when she saw Nana’s peaceful sleeping face and remembered how well Nana treated her, she decided to let the dragon girl sleep for a while.

Yuki did not know what the future held for them. She hoped things would work themselves out. But she knew one thing, and that was until the time came for her to understand what was in store for them, she would work hard. She wanted to support Nana as she has been doing so for her. Their lives were now intertwined. They were sisters, sisters who shared the same fate.

 

Volume 1 of: Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura
Now on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZX3P73K?ref_=pe_3052080_276849420
Advanced Chapters can be found on Patreon!
Tower Of Babel: Myu's Wrath + 12 chapters and more to come!
Legend Of Yuki: The Wrath Of The Tailed Asura + 18 chapters and more to come!
https://www.patreon.com/invayne

 

89