3, part 2
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yes, I get the point in Zilleff, but the other point of my point is the point that where am I going with this? I've said point to many times. My brain is starting to fail. Oh yes, I find her more attractive. And you, you look like my sister in my brain,” he said.

“Well, that makes sense. You've seen me as your sister since you were six years old. So scuse me if I wear want I wanna wear.”

All of what you said made no sense whatsoever. Why do I think of you as my sister, probably because we argue, like siblings?” he said.

And then the woman spoke up.

“Excuse me, is this the Frannick residents?”

“Yes, ma'am,” I said, “and I am Zilleff Frannick. And this is my brother-in-law, Jerille Frannick. It is nice to meet you.”

“It is nice to meet you ma'am,” said Jerille, “Mind giving us your name?”

“Oh yes, I thought I put it all down on the papers, but apparently, I hadn't. My name is Callis, Callis Hellatros.”

“Right, then,” I said, “I'll show you around the manor. But be careful. We have an old human around here who doesn't like to meet new people. He's kind of nervous around new people, except for me, Jerille and Haffele.”

“An old human, you say? I'd love to meet him.”

“Yes, but like I said, he doesn't like to meet new people, so he's probably going to have to, I don't know, introduce yourself slowly to him,” I said.

“That makes sense,” she said.

“OK, so you show me around the Manor,” she reminded.

“Oh yes, of course,” I said. “Yeah, I'll show you around. With your room first, and go around where everybody else lives and then right to the eating room and then the courtroom and then all the other rooms. I don't go around this place a lot. It's very large.”

And so I showed her around the place. The Manor was very large, but her room was right next to mine, so if she needed anything she could just come and ask. Next we would be having a ball to commemorate the bonding and marriage of Jerille and Callis. During this ball, I asked Callie if she was Callie.

“Yes, my name is Callie Zallickan. Who are you?”

“Of course, you wouldn't Remember Me, but I thought I'd introduce myself earlier. And anyway, I'm Zilleff Zallickan your half-sister,” I said.

“Oh yes, now I remember. How do you remember who I am? We've not really met other than the fact that when we were babies we were in the same room or nursery?”

“Well, your babyface was my first memory of living here in this existence that is a weird way to put it. But your face wasn't the first memory I've ever had. I remember like it was yesterday,” I said.

And so we started talking. We started bringing up old things. And then I asked her why she was a maid now. I thought she was the air or the prized child.

“Well, Father had a male heir right after you left, so it I kind of fell out of the will and then I was basically just. Sold off as a maid. Not really sold off, but married off as a maid,” she said.

“Oh, that's neat. Who are you married off to?” I asked.

“I married off to Callis’s father, which technically makes her my daughter,” she said. A little time later during the ball. Haffele was drinking alcohol. He seemed totally blasted. It looked like he drunk had 5 glasses of jinn. During the ball, Jerrell and Callis were making very public displays of affection by staring into each other’s eyes. They were doing things other than just staring into each other's eyes. They were making out in public. They seemed to have instantly hit it off. But then I remembered how marriage worked in this world. There wasn't a big ceremony. That was usually just a party, and then the two people getting married would usually just lay in bed together. And by that I mean they would take each other's virginity. You could only marry if you were a virgin. Which to me was one of the strangest things about this world. Then Haffele came right up to me, totally blasted like I had said earlier and spoke

“Why don't we do that” and pointed to the couple.

“Because Haffele, I'm not ready to have children yet.”

“Why not?” He spoke. “We do have to get married sometime, and marriage means sleeping in the same room. We don't sleep in the same room. We should sleep in the same room. Also, so why are you turning green?”

“Haffele, your just blasted out of your brains. You should probably just go lie down in the room for like a couple hours. Probably drink a glass of water or two.”

“Bull Crap,” he said, “we should sleep in the same room. We should. We should do the deed.”

“I feel we're just not ready for that yet,” I said, “I feel actually we just don't click at all.” He then grabbed my behind. I can understand why he grabbed. although I can't let him get away with that. I then slapped his hand away and spoke

1