3, part 3
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I'm not ready for that quiet yet. And that would ruin the ball.” I then went back to my room. I also noticed that behind me, Jerille and Callis We’re following me or not following me, they just happened to be walking in the same direction. When I got to my room, I closed the door, and locked it, and Fell on my bed, exhausted. I kept thinking to myself how much I hated this society. The way they married people, I think, was just dumb. And there weren’t enough morals. People don't have good morals. At least in this world they don't.

I then fell asleep. The dream I had was awfully strange. The dream itself was like I was being stuffed into a bag and carried out a window. In fact, I thought this dream was rather suspicious. But sometimes dreams are just dreams. But not this one. When I awoke, I found myself in a bag. In the bag that was in my dream. There was a not where my head was, where the bag opened up and closed. I was confused at first why I was tied up in a bag. But then I later realized. That this is probably Haffele’s doing. Alcohol last’s a really long time in his system. I don't know why.

“Hello, Haffele, is, this you? Just why did you put me in a bag? You didn't need to do that,” I said.

“OK, all right, guys. And she is woken up, like, let's get her out of here.” The voice didn't belong to anyone I recognized. And it had a grouch to it. They then let me out of the bag, and I noticed that there were three people Haffele, a tall, bald man, and a short bald man.

“Haffele? Why did you put me in a bag? You didn't need to put me in a bag. Actually, why did you put me in a bag? That would probably answer that second question too,” I said.

“Ah, come on, how did you know it was me?” said Haffele

“Because you were totally blasted last night, Haffele. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you were the one in charge of this little kidnapping scheme. Now Why did you put me in a bag?”

“What's a rocket scientist?” said the short bald man.

“Well, you see, I'm not gonna explain that” I said.

“Now,” spoke up Haffele, “The reason I put you in this bag? It's because I wanted to talk about our future together with these guys around for some reason why did I bring them around again. I've forgotten. I was drunk. Oh yeah, now I remember. I was going to force myself upon you, but looks like now that you're awake, it wouldn't be as fun.”

Haffele, why are you gonna force yourself upon me? Just because I declined you to have sex that night. And technically, sex would mean that would seal the deal on the marriage. But the other two just got married, so why would we do it the same night?”

Don't you see? I was totally blasted and now that I'm not drunk I can't get any words out of my mouth, so I think we're just going to bring you back home and oh yeah! I forgot about this. I don't care. We can just muffle you.”

“But do you really want to share with two other bold dudes?”

“That is true,” he said, “I do not want to share you. But then again, I really want your child.” Then I remembered I always kept my magic breaker on me. Don't ask me why, I always kept it on me, even when I was asleep. Well, I guess it does kind of give me the same feeling as having a hand grenade under my bed. When Haffele was just about to Take Me Out of the bag, which apparently they hadn't, tide me up first before putting me in the bag, they probably should have tied me up first. Before putting me in the bag. I took out my magic breaker, locked it on to the sword setting and turned it on. He flinched at the side of the massive sword.

“I'm so done with this society,” I said while rubbing my forehead. “You know what? I might just secede in a year or two. I might have to prepare for that.”

1