4, part 1
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4

Revolution

          After about two years of making the decision to lead a revolution in this country and get all of this political work out of the way so I wouldn't have to have Haffele child because. He was really dumb, by the way. I had gone into the local town and was starting to show the seeds of revolution. It also gone to Sanilliffus and asked him to start the factory back up again. This was going to take a while.

          The way I sowed seeds of revolution in this world was basically going to the local towns and villages and complain how much I did not want to rule of the people because I thought they should rule themselves. When people simply said they, they didn't trust themselves. I responded with.

“You're an adult, aren't you?”

That got them talking. It also started making them very restless. I didn't know how to not make them restless. After, I didn't want them calm, but I also didn't want them overly angry. Over the next course of two years, they eventually reached a breaking point. Add hidden weapons in different caches all over the town. I also overtime would have hired different people to start handing out these weapons. Then I would have voluntarily gotten Hafele drunk so I would be attacked and then I would pretend to be fed-up with the current way of things. But that's not how the people wanted to take it. They themselves didn't find the weapon caches; they simply made more weapons. And one day.

what did you think? this was just rambling from 2021
  • good Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • exillent Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trash Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cookie Votes: 1 100.0%
Total voters: 1
1