Chapter 3: battle with the wolf
114 5 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Whitch is better
  • America Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Australia Votes: 9 90.0%
Total voters: 10

\

Dave: "Siri, how do I use skills?"

Siri: "Think, feel your roots, and will them to push up in the direction of the demonic wolf."

Dave closed his eyes, focusing on his roots and the earth beneath him. With determination, he commanded his roots to pierce the ground in front of the approaching wolf. However, the wolf agilely dodged each root strike.

Realizing his initial approach wasn't effective, Dave changed tactics. He gathered all his roots in front of him, preparing to ensnare the wolf as it drew near.

The demonic wolf, sensing Dave's pause in attack, charged forward with renewed ferocity. But just as it lunged towards the small tree, Dave unleashed his roots, piercing the ground around the wolf and trapping it in a deadly embrace.

As the roots impaled the wolf, black blood sprayed onto the ground, corroding the grass where it fell. Some of the acidic blood splattered onto Dave's trunk, causing him intense pain.

Dave: "Status!"

[Status]

Name: Dave

Level: 1

Class: Tree Spirit

Race: Dryad

Age: 0

HP: 487/500

MP: 100/250

Defense: 150

Attack: 15

[Effect]

Under the effects of corrosive blood

Dave: "Siri, how do I get rid of this?"

Siri: "Dryads have a natural talent for purifying demonic energy. Try to use your mana to purify the blood."

Dave focused his mana, directing it towards the corrosive blood on his trunk. Slowly, the demonic energy began to dissipate, alleviating the pain.

Dave then turned his attention to the blood on the ground. Channeling his mana once more, he purified the blood, and to his amazement, the grass began to regrow.

Dave: "That's incredible."

Siri: "Host has used too much mana and is now entering deep sleep for 3 days."

Dave: "Wait, what—"

Before he could finish his sentence, Dave succumbed to exhaustion, entering a deep slumber for the next three days, his body now under auto-pilot mode.

0