Entry 31: To Feel Good [03]
3.5k 2 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Why should I bother to make you feel good…?’

‘…Make you feel good…?’

‘…Feel good…?’

Watching the retreating figure of her blackmailer, his final question kept reverberating within her mind.

‘If I hadn’t made a mistake today, would he have made me feel as good as I did yesterday? But that’s just bullshit… didn’t he try earlier? Fuck! I refuse to believe he knew what he was doing. And yet, why is it that I can’t feel anything from masturbating, but that pudgy bastard can make me weak in the knees with his cock?’ 

She was going insane from thinking about the issue with her inconsistent desires. Mai had gone years without feeling the desire that other girls had spoken of in private when all of a sudden, an unrelated and frankly displeasing guy- who was not even her boyfriend- made her experience what she had believed was impossible.

‘Not even Jun has made me feel the way I did yesterday. At least, I’ve never actually felt the urge to have sex with him. Objectively speaking, he’s good-looking, but do I find him attractive? Shit… Do I just see him as a friend or what?’

Forced to finally give serious thought over the status of her boyfriend in her heart because of the sensations that the taller boy couldn’t evoke within her, Mai felt extremely conflicted. 

‘And then… What of Samuel? No! Don’t think of that. That fucker treats me like I’m some sort of toy at his whims. Stupid dog. But I have to follow through. I can’t let anyone get a hold of those videos. Ah… I wouldn’t be able to bear looking at Jun or my parents otherwise if they found out.’ 

Distressed at the burdensome weight upon her shoulders, as a consequence of her own misdeeds which created the ticking time bomb that was Samuel, she couldn’t help but beat herself up over her behaviour. 

‘I could’ve easily just not bullied that fatty. No, more importantly, I shouldn’t have even given in yesterday. Why was I so desperate?! Fuck!’

Hurling a bunch of insults in her mind at the guy who just left, Mai got herself cleaned up with a pack of tissues she found lying about before getting up and walking back home, while still internally berating herself over all the stupid decisions she had made thus far. 

— — — 

[Mai Matsushita]

[Age: 18]

[Sex: Female]

[Relationship Status: In a relationship with childhood friend]

[Obedience: 35]

[Favourability: 5]

[Lust: 3]

[Height: 168 cm]

[Weight: 44 Kg]

[Cup: C]

[History: Feeling weakened recently and randomly losing weight, she has chosen to quit the badminton club. She was worried about taking the next step with Jun Aoyama as she didn’t want him to find out on the day that she was an asexual and disappoint him and their parents. Currently afflicted with mostly asymptomatic hyperthyroidism for a few years now that has resulted in her loss of weight and libido.]

‘Hyperthyroidism? That sounds… Exotic, to say the least. So there is an actual medical issue. I wonder… How can I use this information to tame that girl? Now that I know she’s a virgin, I can’t help but want to make her a personal slut. Honestly, which other male wouldn’t want a girl like that? She turns docile like a cat as soon as she’s horny, but she’s got this wild spunk that makes it so fun interacting with her. It’s just about finding a way to domesticate her so that she doesn’t bear her fangs at me at every given moment. The hold I have over her right now can only do so much to break her down…’

Two things he had done on the sly during the blowjob that went unnoticed by Mai were [Pleasure Point] checking her, and searching for a microphone while roaming his hands around her body. Unfortunately, the Pleasure Point came back with negative results, with no signs of erogenous zones appearing anywhere. Similarly, he had failed to find a mic, and her lack of reaction when his hands felt around her shirt made it all the more obvious that she didn’t have one tucked away somewhere recording the entire conversation. 

While it was only 2007, the chance of the schoolgirl getting her hands on a portable mic seemed low to Samuel. But as he was quite unfamiliar with the state of technology of the current time because of the rapid advancements which had distorted his sense of technological bearings, it didn’t hurt for him to be cautious. 

As he considered the curiosities about Mai he had answered during the blowjob he had received, Samuel combed over the new alerts.

[SRP earned: Bukakke (5) + Handjob (5) + Oral Sex (15) = 25 * Adultery (2) = 50] 

[Level 4 Threshold: 990/1000 CSRP]

[SRP: 900]

He had simply had Mai come over to serve him just a blowjob so she knew what his future summonings would entail, thus the new changes to his SR points did not result in a level-up. Mai had to be prepared for anything, whether he wanted a quick blowie or to get down and dirty.

Additionally, he was already quite overwhelmed with the rewards from his previous level-up which he had yet to properly utilise yet, so he put off levelling to a little later. 

Anyway, he had plans to farm more points from his neighbour tonight, which gave him ample time to understand the system skills and upgrades. He was hoping James would leave the house sometime this evening, but he could always just use a sleep serum on him too. The only problem with that was he didn’t really feel like wasting his precious points on the man who didn’t put Samuel in his eyes. 

The young adult wouldn't put up with it this time because he had previously experienced his fair share of such treatment in the early adult years of his former existence. Samuel would undoubtedly take action, whether it was making changes to himself so that it didn't occur again, or dealing with the offenders themselves.

While thinking such vindictive thoughts, Samuel made his way back home. 

— — —

Wednesday evening proved to be rather uneventful. Samuel was learning about the stock market and how trading on online platforms in the late 2000s even worked. He was used to more lay-person friendly systems and platforms from the future decades such as the cryptocurrency exchanges coinbase and Binance, or the online brokerages such as Trading 212. 

One hiccup he came across while applying for the current online trading platform was submitting verification in the form of proof of identity and proof of address. For 20 SRP, however, Samuel was able to Fast Track the process and now had an account in a relatively humble trading fee account on exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and other such options. 

He wasn’t yet sure about what he was looking at, but Samuel had learned the pros and cons of each platform and chose the one he’d use based on which had the least amount of share dealing fees. Other factors such as customer support, research, trading features and foreign transaction fees didn’t seem all that important to him at the moment, but they had been taken into account when making the decision on which platform to best use.

An issue that was running amok in the back of his mind, however, was the exorbitant fees on each and every single trade he would come across when trading. It hadn’t yet reached the stage where brokerage fees had begun to decrease to $0. Such changes would only become prevalent when the commission-free movements in the 2010s and the fintech apps began to swiftly change the way brokerages, brokers, and online platforms generated revenue entirely.

But the young adult reasoned that going forward, the only way was up. Just a mere 20 years ago, brokers would charge 1% of the total cost of the trade as commission. Now it was usually a fixed price per trade made. 

Having signed up, Samuel was now only missing the knowledge he needed to trade stocks. He was hoping this knowledge would come from buying the [Stock Trading] Competency but he asked the system to make sure. 

[An Average Competency will provide Host with basic knowledge and experience of the profession. A Proficient Competency will mostly build upon the knowledge base of the profession, while Mastery of the Competency will provide Host with a lifetime’s worth of wisdom and experience of the profession that allows Host to utilise the knowledge more effectively.]

‘Interesting. That explanation makes sense for something like trading, but what about, say… a martial art?’ 

[Host will progressively learn more of and have ingrained into the body how to do certain forms with an Average or Proficient level, such that the Host will have the muscle memory of the martial art. Again, Mastery provides one with wisdom and experience to better utilise the knowledge and movements for more lethality and efficiency.] 

‘So I’m splurging 7000 additional SRP for just… more wisdom? With that much wisdom, I’d expect to be a trading guru or something. Sheesh. Either I’m massively underestimating how important wisdom is, or the System is overpricing it. But with how the system is, I highly doubt it has overpriced the Masteries. Whatever… I’ll buy a Mastery sooner or later and experience how much better it is first-hand.’

Putting the thoughts aside, Samuel continued his research while he awaited the dark blanket of the night to set in. 

— — —

After the usual routine where his mother came back home and they ate, as she profusely thanked him for the massage which had made her feel so much better, the pair went back to their rooms. 

The current time was 11.30 pm, and looking out of his window, Samuel spotted the Sedan still present in his neighbour’s driveway. 

‘Annoying. Why couldn’t he go fuck some whores and get an STD or something?’ 

Even though that had been the case, it didn’t stop Samuel from pocketing his house keys and opening up the window. The porch protruded out from the main cuboid structure of the house and was situated right below Samuel’s window. He stepped out onto the EPDM synthetic black rubber roofing, while the chilly winds of the night blew his t-shirt behind him. Looking around, he noticed his sister’s room lights were off, putting him at ease. 

He reached down with his leg to the wall-mounted post box on his porch front, before using it as a springboard to make the jump from the roof to the floor that little bit shorter. Once he was finally on the ground, he dusted off his hands and made sure there was no one around that had seen him. 

He then sneakily walked over to his neighbours, being careful to make sure none of the lights were on and treading on the pebbles quietly, before putting the keys into the lock and opening the door without much fanfare. It just went to show how much of a brute her husband must have been to have made so much noise when opening the door the day prior. 

Setting aside the thought, Samuel crept upstairs and fortunately for him, none of the stairs creaked as he made his way up. Once upstairs, he went in front of the master bedroom and slowly inched open the door. He wasn’t sure what to expect when he got a view of the inside, but he had his potions at the ready in case things went awry. 

‘Hm… she’s alone? That’s good.’ Once the door was opened halfway and Samuel peeked inside, he noticed the blanket sticking to the curvy form of only a single person in the large bed. Her husband was nowhere in sight, and a quick check to the en-suite bathroom showed the lack of a presence there. 

While he felt quite happy he didn’t have to fuck her with her husband right beside him, he did a quick search in the other rooms, and found James in what appeared to be a study, with a large ornate desk in a corner with piles of papers strewn both tidily and messily all over the place, which made Samuel think the man was hard-working at least.

In another, more discrete, corner and under a nightlight, was a single bed that the man lay upon, all alone.

‘Hmph. I guess the man has some redeeming traits: he knows who’s woman to stay away from.’ Samuel sneered as he made his way to the ignorant adult and stuck on a sleep serum tag so that he could enjoy a wonderful night of emptying his balls without having someone walking in on him. He wasn’t up for another exhibition show this late at night, especially when he had already chosen to steal the man’s ‘convenient’ wife away from him. 

— — — — — —

Long chap so leave a favourite and rating!

Also consider supporting with a tip on:

ko-fi.com/krypton71

Samuel’s cut (considering his facial features are still 5 and his stomach is round):
  • Long hair Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Short hair (author’s preference for now) Votes: 107 81.1%
Total voters: 132
51