Chapter 3: Will you die if you’re killed in the otherworldly Moba battlefield, online, etc. It’s urgent.
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To die alone, there must be a conscience to pay for it!

  On 9102 he looked at Song Jiang's body that was about to break, and once again he noticed an inexplicable sense of closeness and familiarity, the strong feeling of wanting to demolish his home. Then he gave in and found the host anyway, although this unknown virgin was not from the heavenly continent, there seemed to be someone influencing him and his fate.

  9102 became a ray of light in the body of Song Jiang's soul, and used half of its energy to repair Song Jiang's soul. In this long (not) process of repair, he saw Song Jiang's life and saw his hero king of the alliance, The King of Glory, the strongest king of 101, is a degree without equal, a happy heart, "Hey, Bai chose a baby!"

  Song Jiang's life in virtual space 9102 is like a movie, advancing rapidly Soon, the plot reached Judge Cui. 9102 can't see Judge Cui's face, he can only faintly feel that he is a big man in this world, but this feeling is very anxious for Wang, as if seeing some kind of * comes to the most critical but suddenly coded part.

  "Don't go yet!" Judge Cui, who was coded on the screen, seemed to feel 9102.

  "Wang! You scared me! But it's really time to go back. Anyway, I found a very good host. It would be even better if I got some good talents and skills after entering the Tiansheng Continent!"

  "Wang! Not much energy, Lincoln Stadt" The space around Song Jiang's soul suddenly opened a huge mouth and swallowed Song Jiang. The space channel is surrounded by colored lines that are constantly retreating. The lines represent a world.

   9102 Manipulating the body of Song Jiang's soul he quickly found the line represented by Tian Sheng Da Ke, um, purple. "Bring the island back to Grandfather directly to see how great a potential stock I have found." The 9102 view quickly sought the island's orientation in the lines, although all the information from the Tiansheng mainland was stored discreetly. Stored on the line, 9102 still found its place effortlessly. At first glance, this kind of thing was done no less, because it did not need to search sequentially Experienced.

  Everything seems to be going well, but the smoother it is, the more likely it is to fall into someone else's arrangements. Just as 9102 found the game [digging China], it softened the experience and cleared the tunnel, then it actually got to China, even though it went to the prefecture.

  This is also the case now, he found the host without problems (no), entered the space channel without problems, successfully positioned himself at the destination and entered the heavenly continent without problems. Then, all of a sudden, he discovered that the energy he had accumulated over thousands of years was jumping at an accelerated rate: all of it was used to strengthen Song Jiang's body by the laws of heaven and earth!

  "Wang! This damn conservation law! Why is my energy being consumed!"

  Just

  Our love is right here, there aren't many left, not to mention

  Our distance is right here. If we don't embrace, we can't save her.

  Um... readers, please forget the previous two paragraphs. Let me reproduce what happened in just a few seconds.

  9102 realizes that her energy accumulated over thousands of years has been used to shape the body and generate talents and skills for Song Jiang, but because Song Jiang's talented skills are so powerful that even running out of anything is enough, 9102 needs to keep a minimum The Songjiang operation will allow Song Jiang to fight and gain experience on the path of cultivation.

  So 9102 made a bold decision to forcibly abandon the disconnection of Song Jiang's generation of talents, and then quietly calculated that the remaining energy was enough for him to run for a whole year.

  "Righteous."

  After disconnecting from 9102, Song Jiang's consciousness began to return, and then she heard the murmur in her mind:

"Righteous." Like a faithful fan of a male singer, driven by his subconscious, he sang in his mind.
  Before he finished a song, he was wide awake. At the same time, 9102 was completely inactive, and almost all the forces acting on Song Jiang were also recovered, never wasting it! I like it.

  "Where is this?" Song Jiang opened her eyes, finally reacted and found a gray and white ball in her brain "Black and white? What the hell is not a tumor!"

  "Song Jiang fell from a high altitude, "Is there an angel sister to help me!" Wind

  A few hundred meters above the ground, a group of sacred light surrounded Song Jiang, and Song Jiang disappeared.

A second later, over the blue water in Tiansheng Canyon, the Sacred Light appeared again and pronounced: "Oh, my ass, it hurts! Then a healing effect appeared quickly, and the blood volume was +20.

  At the same time, the virtual space emerged in the minds of everyone in the blue on the battlefield, "his teammate 'Song Jiang' has joined the party. Everyone is blinded. Can those who have not been selected for battle yet join the battle? Still this kind of operation?

  Affected by this briefing, the team members became instantly disoriented, and the red cube demons crouching in the three sections of the upper road also took this opportunity to kill our lone Shan Tianyuan.

  After Song Jiang fell in the spring, there was a loss of mind, and she did not realize the report of Tian Yuan's death. Soon, the Sacred Light returned and Tian Yuan was resurrected.

  "Brother, come on! What are you doing? Tired? Buy a Snickers!"

  At this point, Song Jiang also gradually returned to God, "Is this a different world? Is this a battlefield? Am I crossing the canyon? Hey ~ My glory and wealth, you come back to me!"

  "Will you hit the jungle? We're still missing one."

  "Go crazy? I will!" Although there are still many questions, Song Jiang knows that no matter how the world is, since this is a moba cannon similar to League of Legends, then this Tianyuan is his teammate. Under the premise of not knowing what punishment you will lose if you fail, do your best to help your teammates win this game without harming yourself.

  Thinking about this, Song Jiang quickly adjusted his status, just like eating Snickers, "powerful!"

  "Follow the progress quickly! Go!" Tian Yuan ran after speaking.

  Song Jiang faces the old man at Quanshui Mall, and all the goods in the mall appear in the virtual space in his mind. He bought 'Hunter's Amulet', 'Reuse Potion', 'Yellow Eye' plus a 'Long Sword' and ran directly into the wilderness.

  When he arrived at Blue BUFF, he discovered: why my skills are only flat A! !! What the hell did I do? Let's take a look at Song Jiang's difficult process of wild brushing: first, a normal 5-round burst, the Blue BUFF blood bar is halved, then the skill enters the reading bar and continues to attack, attack, attack. After Blue Buff was killed, Song Jiang's health was also reduced by a third.

  When Song Jiang turned her head and walked towards Toad, she activated passively and her movement speed increased by 0.3%. He summoned a monster to fight alongside him. This monster was the blue Buff monster he had just killed.

  Alone:

  Why isn't Buff with me? !! !!

  My blunt monster, my hard-earned Buff! !! !!

  Give me back my Buff! !!

  ---------- Shameless dividing line ----------

  After Song Jiang joined the battle, her teammates also adapted very quickly to the new teammates and took great care of Song Jiang. After the monsters were cleaned up, they let Songjiang Road 3 line up their soldiers and experiment to help Song Jiang develop quickly. Soon Songjiang's economy has caught up with the jungler [Du Ling] who has been shopping and has yet to do anything.

  At this point, Song Jiang followed the Stone People family. She crouched in the grass on the right side of the central road. Although the Stone People family did not stay in the grass, they had also entered a state of secrecy.

  The center lane of the opponent [Guangxiang] was on the line. Guangxiang was very careful in positioning, and his skills seemed to have a continuous jumping ability. Song Jiang, who only has basic attack skills and no control, has a headache. However, after the front line was dominant, Guangxiang realized that there were blue needles in the middle of the bush wall on the central road, so he walked carefully to clear it.

  Song Jiang discovered that the monsters he had summoned were no longer in the category of neutral creatures: the Stoneman family had begun to approach Guangxiang and was ready to attack.

The attack went into effect, the Stoneman family went rogue. [Longshu] in the center noticed Guangxiang's abnormality, left the line, followed quickly and used a speed reduction skill and another skill. Keeping up, Guangxiang couldn't help but be frozen. And Song Jiang also quickly kept up with the damage. In 1.5 seconds, six general attacks followed and two critical attacks occurred. Guangxiang's blood was already very unhealthy, leaving only 10 points of blood. After the freezing effect ended, Guangxiang reacted quickly, and two consecutive jumps and flashes quickly opened the distance. But he ignored the family of the summoned stone people, and their attacks became blocked attacks after they were summoned, so even if Guangxiang had left the scope of hatred, the blocked attacks continued to fall against him. Body.

  A clue shone in virtual space: [Song Jiang] defeated [Guang Xiang] and helped [Long Shu].

  Song Jiang kept her feet and came closer. However, at this point the enemy hit the field before reaching the bottom lane and squatting. The two players [Hong] and [Yun] in the lower lane were very aggressive and had already reached the attacking range of the defense tower. When Song Jiang arrived, Yun Jian was unforgettable and used [Great Appearance] to take down the enemy duo. Hong He Song Jiang also followed quickly to supplement the damage, but the enemy jungle and the auxiliary roar would allow Yun He Song Jiang to be stunned. The enemy's damage was quite sufficient. After the stun, Yun's residual blood returned to Hong's side.

  Poor Song Jiang stood at the door of the defense tower, with only a few drops of blood remaining.

  He looked at his skill panel and just ran. Sad

  At this point, Song Jiang found herself ignoring a serious problem:

  Since I can temporarily join the battlefield, it means that this moba battlefield is different from the game. Now that I'm going to die, will I be resurrected?

  Angel sisters, will you die if you are killed on the moba battlefield in another world? Wait in line, it's very urgent.

1