Chapter 4 How do you know our village is called Novice Village?
35 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Song Jiang asked questions before she died:

  Angel sisters, will you die when you are killed on the moba battlefield in another world? Waiting in line, it's urgent.

   After 30 seconds, Song Jiang was resurrected in the spring. Spring healed all her wounds and restored her to her full condition.

  "But it really hurts!"

  Yes, on this moba battlefield, although the real death will not dissipate, the pain of all attacks will truly reflect on the body. At the same time, with Song Jiang's first death, the panel in virtual space has finally changed. Originally, there were only reports of the situation and small maps. Now I can finally receive signals from my teammates and chat with my teammates. Don't worry about the tactical design the enemy receives. In addition, information such as the equipment purchase status of each enemy and us, the countdown to death, the status of the replenishment, the attributes of the next dragon, and the duration of the battle were also displayed here.

  Are you saying that they shouldn't be there from the beginning? Is there a delay because I entered temporarily? Song Jiang looked at himself: "From now on, call me a ping-pong soldier!

  After the resurrection, Song Jiang took the system's predetermined long sword and immersed herself in nature. With the improvement of the level and equipment, he discovered that the skill of only level A did not have much impact on his brushing field. His basic attack seemed to be very fast, and the damage also increased under the equipment pile and critical. Get Up However, once faced with a more flexible opponent, he will reduce the success rate of capturing [Gank] due to the lack of control skills.

  Fortunately, the teammates who played this time had more or less control skills, which helped him a lot. At this point, Song Jiang was followed by six pheasants. [Speed shoes] allowed him to quickly switch between wild areas and different points. Soon it was time for 15 minutes. The development of the enemy's path has been very hard, but the enemy's path has completely collapsed, and the economy of the economy is behind 3,000 gold coins.

  Song Jiang successfully ducked in the lower lane again. The enemy hit the field, the shooter, and all the attendants were killed. The enemy's second tower was broken. Song Jiang and the duo changed lanes quickly, ready to destroy the three towers and the two towers. However, the remaining two enemy towers also shrank under the tower at this time.

  Song Jiang smiled, did she really think it was safe under the tower? Naive.

  "[Squad] calls a meeting!" Song Jiang sent a signal. Shortly after his teammates had assembled, he carefully scanned and avoided the local view, and slowly approached the enemy's path to the second tower.

  "[Squad] Then we will force the tower directly in the middle, [Tianyuan] will find the opportunity to hook, if [Guangxiang] or [Defender (enemy is on the way)] is marked, [Longshu] decelerates quickly, [Hong] Keep up with the exit! "

  "[Squad] If you don't check it, Hong will attack outside the tower and allow you to pay attention to the feathers. When he's almost ready, he'll control Guangxiang or the main character. Hong will use [Barb] to slow down and keep going. Control and damage.

  Song Jiang looked at Tian Yuan again, "[Squad] Tian Yuan advances the tower if you don't hit it, remember to retreat after two tower attacks.

  The facts are similar to the rehearsal: Tian Yuan successfully hit Guangxiang. Guangxiang was too fragile and the fire killed him. The tower was quickly pushed back. One person couldn't stop the five people from gathering to push the ground. Yun found an opportunity to cooperate with Hong to kill the challenger. However, due to the thick blood of the challenger and Yun's failure to communicate with everyone, the distribution of the tower's wounds was problematic. Hong ate too many wounds from the tower, and his blood was very unhealthy.

  Advancing towards Menya Tower, the enemy jungler and the lower duo have also been resurrected, but are powerless to deal with a group of five. Although they successfully killed Hong, Crystal finally broke.

  Watching the entire game, Song Jiang discovered that the situation on the battlefield was not at a standstill. Unless she was helping to capture people, there was almost no exchange of fighting or violent exchange of blood. The apparent experience of the two sides in the war was obviously inadequate. The original blue side of 4V5 was at a disadvantage: after Song Jiang joined in, the situation gradually reversed.

The battle took only 20 minutes to end with a blue victory.
  The announcement of victory appeared in virtual space, and then the Sacred Light returned, and the five Song Jiang returned to spring.

  Tian Yuan turned to the old man at the mall and shouted excitedly, "Grandpa, Grandpa! We won!", and then posed a white crane with shiny wings, "Grandpa is looking at me terribly! My hook is especially accurate today!"

  Song Jiang looked at Tianyuan inexhaustibly: God knew that this muscular man, dressed as an exposed man, poses with a white crane and shining wings, and is full of "grandfather", oh, oh, how contradictory.

  When the old man came out of the store, Song Jiang was surprised! "WOC, not NPC!"

  The old man laughed among the Tianyuan four with a friendly smile: "You're doing great!" He turned to look at Song Jiang: "Let's go first." After shaking his hand, a panel seemed to appear and then floated away. At one point, six people appeared in the real world in an instant.

  Waiting outside were the demons.

  Knowing the devil is the leader of this age. "This time, you won", their eyes turned to Song Jiang. "But the next match a month later, it won't be so easy. Hum, you know that this time it's only our minimum fighting power."

  The old man smiled and scratched his beard. He did not seem to take all this into account. "Are we not also the least capable? We will accompany you no matter how many times you fight. You do not deserve the attention of our village!" Xiang Song, "Let's go!" This is a direct statement that Song Jiang is a person from her village.

  Songjiang's black interrogation face: Why does everyone like to see me so much? ? ? Is there a flower on my face? ? Won't you blame me? Besides, can't I choose? Don't I have human rights?

  The people in Tianyuan followed the old man, and at the same time, the demon monarch led the Demon group to the boat along the coast. Looking at both sides of Song Jiang, he finally decided to return to the village with this old man, after all, they are all human races.

  Soon Song Jiang stopped: she found Huadian! The first five people are completely different from each other when they are in battle! If there was no one else on the way, she thought she had made a mistake!

  I saw the five people in front of him. The old man changed his clothes. The other four were completely unrecognizable! There were four people behind the old man, two dressed in crickets and masks, one was a child of seven or eight, and the other was a learned man, dressed so conservatively that he could not see men and women, but he was probably a relatively flat man. And he clearly remembered that during the battle, all four men, one was an exposed muscular male, one was a beautiful wizard with a portable baton, one was a shooter throwing darts in a purple cape and the other was wearing the same red cape .

  Do you want to change that much? He looked at himself and found nothing changed, he was still wearing the same suit. The breeze was blowing and he looked fresh under the crotch. He looked down and it turned out that Tiananmen was always open, oh no, the crotch was broken, although a little hidden, it was very embarrassing. Is the combat action too big and cracked? Besides, what the hell am I in a suit? I remember the last time I wore sportswear! Strange, too strange, this day is too strange!

  He trotted after the five people who stopped and waited. "Guys?"

  "Little friends don't recognize us?" the old man answered.

  In Song Jiang's heart, you are not big stars. "It seems that Xiaoyou is not familiar with all this. Before seeing Xiaoyou's proper command, the wave of operations was fierce, and he thought Xiaoyou was a casual person with a lot of experience.

  Song Jiang's 'intuition' told him that if he said he would find himself, he would be locked up. Then he said "instinctively": "I don't know what happened, and I trust my conscience to guide me during the battle. I don't remember what happened before. I appeared on your battlefield when I was conscious."

  "Oh, that's it." The crowd nodded.

  Song Jiang was surprised, "Believe it! They believe it! They really believe it! Even I don't believe it! Besides, that's not what I mean, why did you wait?"

  "When a friend looks inside, he should see a spherical object. It's a system that helps us get into the battle and solve basic questions and experience. If you have any questions, you can try to communicate with him and he will answer yes."

  "I'm Tianyuan!", The lovely boy introduced him to Song Jiang. "You must not recognize him! This is Long Shu", he pointed out to the scholar, "they are Hong He Yun" and pointed to the two monks.

  Yes, one is Meng Meng's son, and the other is a muscular uncle, what do you say? Who can recognize him?

"Uncle, why haven't you changed on the battlefield? I've never seen anyone with the same fighting style and life! Even the uniforms are the same!"

  Uncle, get involved!

  Hey hey, kid, the mouth is not safe. Song Jiang thought. It seems that the world can enter the battlefield with the help of that system, and new forms will change on the battlefield, which can change age, shape and sound. He looked at the scholar again. It seems that gender can change too.

  "Tenyuan!" The old man scolded Meng Mengda's son. It is very rude to spy on the privacy of others.

  "Call brother!", Song Jiang said suddenly.

  "Huh?" Tianyuan seemed unable to respond. The scholar understands in seconds and smiles. Listen to the laughter, is it a girl? He looks like a big man. Then the battlefield doesn't seem to change gender. No -----? Feeling a little disappointed.

  "Senior, where are we going?"

  "Just call me village chief! Our village is right across the street. Did you see that smoke? Our village is over there."

  "Rookie village?", said Song Jiang.

  "Hey ~ do you know that our villagers are called Rookie Villagers?"

  Huh? What's going on with this mouth habit? Damn, I didn't notice it just now. Besides, that village at least has to go through another mountain! My God! Letting an otaku climb the mountain? Pain in the foot! Liver pain!

  As the sun moved westward, the distant mountains did not seem so far away. The sound of the sea gradually left behind. This is Song Jiang's first battle in this world, and Song Jiang's first day in this world. He felt that everything came too suddenly, everything seemed to go on and he seemed not to have time to think at all, and he simply and rudely adapted it to the worldview of this world.

  Coincidence?

  The sea breeze reached Song Jiang's feast with the moisture of the sea water. "Song Jiang adjusted her clothes and saw the shame in her crotch again, so she continued to maintain her crotch position. From today it's Wudang. A member.

1