Chapter 9
1.7k 8 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|Yasaka - Queen of West Youkai Faction|

When I step inside the area, I can feel the air change. As a master of Senjutsu, I can feel the world's natural energy. Kyoto is Japan's purest Natural energy reservoir, and it cannot be compared with the Natural energy in this place.

The Natural energy of this place is pure, so pure that the natural energy in Kyoto is nothing compared to the purity of this place. Not only does this place have purity, but the natural beauty of this place is extraordinary.

"Amazing isn't it?"

I look at the woman next to me and nod.

"It really is. This place is like heaven to all Youkai. Even the most violent Oni would be at peace here and would not feel compelled to destroy anything."

"Then you will get even more surprised when you reach our lord's house."

Her lord, huh?

I look at the silver-haired woman next to me and sense her power. By the way, she is on the verge of evolution. Like all Youkai in Japan, we can evolve. Kitsune races evolve by adding more tales to our bodies.

As a Nine-Tailed Fox, I'm the strongest kitsune in Japan. However, there was once a Ten-Tailed fox, but he died fighting the Three Disaster Class Youkai alone. Truthfully, he can defeat them easily if not for the poison Tamamo-no-Mae charmed his trusted servant and used him to feed the poison to the Ten-Tailed Fox.

How do I know it? He is my ancestor. That's another reason why my rule never once gets questioned by the Youkai elder.

Tamika over here is on the verge of evolving and getting her third tail. I don't know how old she is, but if her current appearance is her actual appearance, she is a prodigy or has a lot of help getting her third tail.

I suspect that she is receiving assistance from the lord; she mentioned

"I'm looking forward to it."

Tamika led my guard and me deeper into the forest, where I felt the Natural energy get denser and even purer than before.

After walking for another minute, we arrive at a farm with unique trees, plants, and creatures. I look around for a few seconds before my eyes land on a pair of men and what looks like plant creatures looking at us.

The handsome young man with brown hair and blue eyes walks toward us.

"Welcome to my farm, Lady Yasaka. My name is Yuuji, the man next to me is Ves and the little guy to my left is Midori. Please follow me."

At first glance, he is nothing more than an early High-Class being, but when I use my Senjutsu on him, I can feel a shiver down my spine. When I use my Senjutsu, I stand in front of an endless void with only a massive pair of eyeballs looking down on me.

I cannot do anything, I cannot speak, I cannot breathe, nor can I move. I can only stand there watching the eyeballs looking down on me and feel the weight of the entire world pushing down on me.

It feels like it lasts for a decade, but I know it only lasts for a second.

If I did not have control over my body, I would have fallen to the ground, panting and sweating profusely. He is the reincarnation of Amatsu-Mikaboshi, the Primordial God of Chaos and Darkness.

He is just a human at the moment, but if someone or something decides to do something to him, we will have something terrible coming at us.

I'm relieved that the news of his existence has not been spread. If he wants to do what his Ex-Wife, Toyoukebihime, does, then I will give him that and maybe enjoy some of his vegetables and fruits.

We walked to the small house at the edge of the farm.

"Welcome to my humble home. Please make yourself at home."

I nod and give him a smile before walking inside the home. He led us to the dining room, where I could see a lot of steaming food on the table.

By the smell, I notice some meat dishes among the other dishes, but I'm not sure. That Roast Banana is something I have never seen before, and they taste like real meat.

"Please take a seat and enjoy this small feast."

"Thank you."

We sit and start eating the food in front of us. While we are eating, Yuuji looks at me and says,

"I hear from Tamika that you want to talk business with me?"

I put away the delicious rice and banana roast combo and looked at him.

"Yes. As a leader of the West Youkai Faction, I want to make a trade agreement between the two of us."

"Oh? Do tell."

I nod and start my proposal.

"I propose that you sell most of your goods to us first, before taking them to the auction house. Although this may reduce your profits, we assure you that we will offer fair prices and purchase a large quantity of your goods."

He nods his head and says.

"I can do that, sure. However, can you tell me the real reason? Anyone who gives me this proposal usually has someone they did not want to get my goods. Tell me who is the one you didn't like?"

Ah, he caught that, huh? Oh well.

"Devil race, Lord Yuuji."

"The devil, huh? I heard they are very troublesome people to deal with."

"Indeed, they can be troublesome to deal with. Although not all of them are bad, their actions do not reflect positively on their race as a whole."

"I see. Well, I can do that. However, can you tell me what you want to do with all the goods I sell you? If you don't mind me asking."

"I want to make the Youkai faction strong enough to fight against them if something bad happens. We are not a weak faction but we cannot fight the Devil. Not without help."

I can see him frown for a second before saying.

"What about the Shito Gods?"

I hesitate to say something but decide to come clean.

"They wash their hands on our matter, Lord Yuuji. As long as we are not on the brink of extinction they will not get involved in our matter."

"I see."

I can see his frown get bigger, and I brace for something coming from him. However, he did not lash out and only took a deep breath.

"Very well. I agree to sell most of my harvest to your faction and only sell some of them to the auction. I also agree not to sell directly to a devil and any of their subordinates."

I smile at him and bow a little.

"Thank you, Lord Yuuji."

"Please call me Yuuji, Lady Yasaka."

I look him in the eyes and give him my best smile.

"Then please call me Yasaka, Yuuji."

55