Chap 70. Disarming
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today, I focused on learning tactics to disarm opponents in swordsmanship, figuring out how to neutralize them. Arrived at the usual practice spot, took a deep breath, and delved into the art of disarming.

Disarming is about finding ways to take away an opponent's weapon. Instead of just attacking, I practiced moves aimed at making them lose their sword. The familiar practice spot transformed into a space for experimenting with disarming tactics. I worked on techniques to render an opponent weaponless, creating a strategic advantage.

Initially, grasping the subtleties of disarming proved challenging. Precision and timing were crucial, as a wrong move could spoil the entire plan. But with dedicated practice, I started to understand the delicate balance required. The usual practice spot turned into a stage for disarming maneuvers. Each move aimed at taking away an opponent's weapon became part of a tactical approach. It wasn't just about hitting at the right time and distance; it was about strategically disarming and gaining control, adding depth to my repertoire.

As the day wound down, I wrapped up my training session, satisfied with the progress made.

1