Chapter 11
1.4k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rope looked around his new hole in amazement. Dirt was never one to half ass work, but this was something special. The old half dwarf had been adamant not to let Rope see the hole until it was complete, he didn’t like gobs getting nitpicky before the work was even finished.

Rope ran his hand down the carved stone doorway and grinned to himself. The last few tenday had been hard for him and his crew, Dust had demanded to see the elf multiple times, he was not pleased Rope had kept the fact that she had some unknown power from him. They both knew if she wasn’t owned by Rope’s entire crew, Dust would have taken her for himself, Rope wasn’t sure if Dust appreciated the play or not but constantly parading his elf through the upper caves was getting dangerous. A certain bugbear had found out Fatass was alive and well in the baths. There was nothing Hook could do since he couldn’t fit into the lower holes but the giant threw a big enough tantrum to convince Dust to cut Rope’s time in the baths short.

So, Rope tripled his diggers. For the next three tenday Fatass and the elf were ridden hard around the clock as the digging crews alternated shifts. When their exhaustion took them, Rope or Tricks would claim their turns and allow the cum drenched breeders a few minutes of sleep. By the end, both sows were beginning to look the part. Small round bulges protruded from their lower abdomens. Fatass carried herself with pride and stroked her stomach with loving affection, the elf hadn’t stopped crying since she noticed. Not unless Hob was around, anyway. 

For some reason the lanky Gob had bonded to the Elf breeder, always calling her Sunshine. Rope hated the name but it stuck with the others so he knew he would eventually give in. The strange thing was, the elf actually seemed happy to see Hob most days, and she would fuck him willingly, even reciprocating the act on a few occasions. Rope had heard breeders will take to the gobs that impregnate them but he didn’t really believe it until now, it would certainly explain Fatass’s attitude towards him. When the redhead wasn’t drowning in goblin spend she wanted to be near him, she wanted him inside her at all times and he was always happy to oblige. 

She crawled next to him, nuzzling his genitals with her face and he was pulled from his thoughts. He wanted him and Fatass to be the first to see their new home, alone. He laced his fingers through her red hair and let her lick his balls as he took in the splendor his new home. There was a central chamber, as round and wide as the baths. Sleeping spots had been carved out of the rock wall, enough for his band of fighters and then some extra for him to grow his crew. The large cavern had two thresholds besides the main entrance, both just as well decorated. 

The shorter of the two tunnels led to a communal loot room, a place for his fighter's weapons and all the spoils of future raids that Dust would allow them to keep as payment. The other hallway curved, and Rope’s eyes dimmed as he allowed them to adjust to the natural light. It was pitch black in his new common area but a glow of blue light filtered in from the longer hallway. He pulled Fatass from her task and she followed him through the dim tunnel. It curved slightly until spitting them out into a natural chamber. Rope laughed a single breath and his jaw dropped as he laid eyes on his very own breeding chamber. 

He took a slow step forward and his bare foot was gently cradled by a thick carpet of cave moss. Stalactites hung from a high ceiling that glowed with the azure light of an active arcanium vein. The walls were covered in the green webs of crawling cave lichen that gave the entire cavern a comfortable feel. In the center of the cavern was a large square of red silk, many layers deep. 

A tear came to Rope’s eye and the goblin felt truly touched. Once Rope had the diggers he needed, he expanded his request, and Dirt had taken all the fabric gained in the raid as payment since it was only he and Rope who wanted the useless cloth. Rope had begged to keep the red silk but Dirt refused. The crafty half dwarf had taken the material and made him an actual bed. He would get a turn with Fatass for that, Rope nodded to himself, and decided he wouldn’t take no for an answer.

Fatass stood, looking up at the chamber with all the wonder of a child looking at the stars. Rope grabbed her nipple to kneel her but she slapped his hand away. She had been doing that lately. She would disobey commands and then reward him for not enforcing them, usually with some new tongue trick, then she slowly stopped rewarding him. He knew she was getting a longer leash than any breeder had a right to, but he couldn’t bring himself to discipline her. So he let her wander her new home with a loud annoyed sigh that she didn’t respond to.

He watched the curve of her ass as she walked and his cock grew warm with a flood of fresh blood. He didn’t get to see her standing often and the sight reminded him of when he’d first captured her. More blood pooled in his glans and his cock went rigid. She turned back to him and her bright garnet hair twirled around her head. Her face was pure excitement. An impish twinkle danced in her eye and she gracefully laid down atop the red silk. 

The plush fabric engulfed her and she laughed in delight, rubbing the soft cloth against her naked skin. She held out a hand and curled her finger, beckoning him. His heart pounded in his chest. His hands clammed and he swallowed a lump in his throat. This was the first time he had ever been alone with her, completely alone. 

His thoughts flashed back to Dench, the poor gob’s glassy eyes lifeless at the end of her flexed arm. Rope reminded himself that breeders were never truly tamed. Some were waiting for their moment. He really hoped the last few tenday hadn’t been a lie, a trap, an elaborate ruse to get him to trust her. It wasn’t uncommon. Breeders pushed too far would sometimes retaliate, heedless of the consequences and gobs would die. Had she been pushed too far? Thrown in a shit pit, bred for days on end, with no rest or break.

He looked into her eyes and her smile vanished. His heart stopped. She crawled forward suddenly and he flinched, ever so slightly. She reached out for him and he stiffened. Her hands brushed the sides of his neck, they ran up the back of his head and he exhaled in relief as she pulled him in for a kiss. But not just a kiss. It wasn’t vulgar like a display of ownership. It was… sweet. It was gentle. Her lips held his like you might hold something you cherish, like a gobling you might have sired, or the severed head of a rival.

She pulled away and he realized he had closed his eyes. He snapped them open in fear of an attack but it was only her face. She was studying him, her brows were pushed together and her head was slightly tilted as if she didn’t understand his hesitancy. He knew she could sense his fear and he panicked. He hardened his eyes and put his full weight behind a vicious slap. Except his hand never reached her face. She caught it mid flight. Rope’s eyes widened, never had she been so bold. Had the others seen her actions she would have been bound and beaten. Dust would have killed her on the spot.

He knew what he needed to do but he couldn't, he cared too much for her beauty to mar her. He cared too much for how she made him feel to risk changing her in any way, she was… perfect. He couldn’t describe this new feeling but it made his heart ache at the thought of even a single hair on her head being damaged. 

She held his hand firm and they stared into each other's eyes for a long moment. His heart thumped his chest and he didn’t know he was aroused or terrified. Fatass pulled his hand to her face and stroked her own cheek. She released him and he continued the motion. Then she reached up and pressed her thumbs across his brow, smoothing the lines of his face. She traced the curve of his eyes and he softened them.

His pounding heart began to slow. As he ran his own hand down the curve of her face, his shoulders loosened and lowered slightly. He felt soft and exposed. For once in his life he wasn’t surviving, for the first time he wasn’t expecting a knife in his back or a bugbears fist in his face. He suddenly felt the most inexplicable urge to kiss her, but not to show her he owned her, he just wanted to feel her lips against his.

He knelt down and as his skin touched hers he felt tiny jolts of pleasure tingle in his lips. Pure excitement and joy coursed through him and she pulled him atop her. Their tongues danced and their lips smacked as Rope and his breeder rolled through fine elven silk in their new breeding chamber. They playfully wrestled for control and ended up tangled in a tent that glowed purple from the arcanium light pouring through their thin red curtain. 

Fatass used her size to end the contest. She pinned him to the makeshift bed by straddling his chest. His arms were pinned by his sides, he was completely helpless, but his fear had dissipated. He decided he would trust Fatass and accept the consequence, which, from his view beneath her, seemed more like a reward. She looked down at him over her enormous breasts and he couldn't see her mouth, but her eyes were smiling.

She scooted forward slightly on her knees and Rope was soon staring up at the delicate folds of her womanhood. She grabbed the top of his head with one hand and pointed to a small nub above the lips of her seed hole, flicking and rubbing the hooded fleshy bean. Then she lowered herself down onto Rope’s face. He hesitated, then the smell of her hit his nostrils. He inhaled deeply. His mouth watered. His claws sank into her thighs and Rope devoured his meal with the enthusiasm of a starving goblin.

He had never explored a breeders hole with his tongue, the sensation was nothing short of delicious. He completely lost himself in the act and Fatass was soon squealing atop him as her hips bucked, sliding her clit across his slobbering lips and tongue. Then he delved deeper, Goblins have exceptionally long tongues but Rope found himself wishing his was even longer. He explored her soft pulsing hole until it squeezed him out, then he licked the spasming rim of her tight asshole before plunging into the depths of that as well. He couldn’t stop himself. He tongue fucked her to climax multiple times and only when she pulled his slimy tongue from her sopping hole did it end.

She sat atop his chest again, drool and gruel squishing between them. The purple light reflected off her heaving chest and she pulled the sheet off of them. The damp air of the breeding chamber felt cold against their glistening skin and Rope watched his breeders plump nipples harden into small tight nubs. He sat up towards them, his mouth puckered, but she pressed him back against the damp sheets. He told himself he was allowing her to be in control but when he met her gaze he knew it was a lie.  

The goblin looked up into his beautiful breeder’s cobalt blue eyes and she smirked down at him before adjusting her position. She swiveled around on one knee then re-straddled him facing away, her long hair flowed down her back, ending just above her wide cheeks. She knelt above his rock hard cock and leaned forward, presenting her wide hips and bare ass to him. She guided his cock home and he opened his mouth as she slowly slid his cock into her dripping crevice. She held the base of his shaft between her legs and raised herself up slightly so only the tip was buried in her, then rolled her hips so his cockhead would dip in and out of her tight honeypot. He watched as his raging tip was swallowed by her hugging lips, then spit free only to be slurped in again by the sucking hole. The effect was immediate. As his cock popped free of her opening for the third time a bubbling geyser of thick cum rolled out of his throbbing crown. She sat her weight down hard against him and he filled her pregnant womb with more of his seed. Her ass seemed to devour him as she settled atop his small goblin body and he moaned an incoherent babble or nonwords. She slowly rose herself up and then fell atop him with a loud slap as her huge ass smacked against his hips and stomach.

His cock tightened as she slowly rose again, dragging her gripping lips up the length of his shaft before plopping back down atop him with another crack of wet flesh. His cock flexed and another flood of cum painted her inner walls. With every slap and smack of her namesake he pumped more seed into her while she moaned in whorish pleasure. Her seed hole filled and overflowed. The errant cum ran down his shaft as she pulled up then squished with a splat as she sat back atop him before stretching between them in long dripping strands as she rose again. It was relentless, Rope had never been more turned on in his life. The loud clapping and wet sticky slaps continued and its tempo only increased. He watched in a stupor as his breeder managed to breed herself using his cock. He did have occasional thoughts like ass, or gods I’m cumming, but when it was over he felt like he had been drained of more than seed. He was hungry and thirsty like Fatass had taken his very life force. 

She pulled free of him and gouts of cum rolled out of her as she turned back towards him. He watched her ass leave his view and then blinked, like he had been under some kind of spell. Fatass remounted him, sheathing his half hard cock back into her sloppy sex. She adjusted her hips, nestling down onto him completely before leaning forward. She cradled his head and wagged her heavy tits in his face, slapping him across the cheeks and nose. He opened his mouth and let her puffy nipples glide across his tongue. She moaned quietly in the dim light and the sound lulled him toward a restful sleep. He latched onto her nipple and she tucked him in closer. Loud suckling filled the breeding chamber and Rope breathed a muffled moaning sigh.

He tasted the first few drops of milk and he pulled harder, but her tits weren’t yet fully producing. Then sleep took him, and he sucked her nipple as he slept. He dreamed of him and Fatass. They were together and those that tried to get between them died horrible painful deaths.

As far as gobs go, Rope was on top of the world, and he knew it. He had a team of strong fighters, two breeders, a hole to call his own. He was truly happy then. Looking back, he wished that night could have lasted forever, before everything went to shit.

16