One V Seven 1.4
323 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the forest, two Konoha ninjas were running away desperately. This pair of ninjas was none other than Asuma Sarutobi and Kurenai Yuhi. Their sensei was trying to delay their enemy but it doesn't seem to have much effect.

Kurenai originally planned to escape directly in the direction of Konoha but was rejected by Asuma. In his view, their pursuers will definitely also follow the same line of thinking. So, for their own safety, they took a detour. In order to prevent the opponent's pursuit, they ran all the way to the edge of the war zone, intending to go back along the river.

After running for a long time, they came to the foot of a mountain, where they saw an ordinary house. This surprised the duo. They looked at the darkening sky and were hesitating whether to observe the situation indoors before making a decision, but at this time the door of the wooden house had opened.

"Konoha ninja?" Yoru looked at the two in front of him calmly.

Yoru was not surprised by the interruption of the duo. The reason? Yoru arranged the route for them. The road from this place is a must to go to Konoha from this area. It's just that due to the river, not many people go through this route. So, they came to this place because of Yoru after all it's easy to lead them here just by leaving a few traces.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Asuma picked up the kunai in his hand and looked at Yoru alertly. If Yoru hadn't attacked, and there was no shinobi headband on his forehead, he would have killed Yoru immediately.

"I should ask you this question. What are you doing here?" Yoru asked. His expression showed dissatisfaction.

"You..." Kurenai saw that the situation was wrong and wanted to intervene.

But at this moment, a group of ninjas jumped out behind them. In the dark night, they had surrounded the place.

"So many ninjas! Damn Konoha! I've already escaped here, are you still unwilling to let us go?" Yoru covered his face, his expression full of disgust.

But unlike his appearance, Yoru was quite happy seeing the situation.

"Escape?" Kurenai noticed Yoru's words.

Iwa shinobi surrounding them also heard Yoru's words, and the leader laughed immediately.

"Are you also Konoha's enemy? Very well, the kid in front of you is the son of Hokage. As long as you catch him, you can take revenge on Konoha."

Although he didn't know who Yoru was, it was a good choice to let Yoru consume the opponent's chakra. Especially if he really did it then this proved that the boy was not the reinforcement of Asuma and Kurenai.

"Unfortunately, I refuse." To this, Yoru responded lightly.

"Why? Isn't Konoha your enemy?"

"Firstly, I like to say NO to people who are self-righteous like you. And although I hate Konoha ninja, I hate Iwa Shinobi even more."

Instantly the Iwa shinobi became alert.

Yoru sighed and said, "I saw the crows chirping early this morning, I should have taken it as a sign of bad luck. It seems I have to move."

"You don't have to go anywhere. Fukuda, go finish him!" the Iwa leader pointed to one of the Iwa shinobi.

Fukuda immediately rushed toward Yoru, and he was talking excitedly while rushing over.

"Leave it to me, Boss. Now let this future Tsuchikage show you his real po-"

In the middle of his sentence, Yoru disappeared and reappeared beside Fukuda. Yoru had already slit the throat of the Iwa shinobi.

"I'm not interested in listening to the aspirations of a dead man," Yoru said faintly.

"What happened?" The leader of the Iwa shinobi, Okabe had a pale expression on his face.

Just when everyone was surprised, an Iwanin shouted in surprise.

"Captain, Look at his eyes!"

"Sharingan!"

"What? The Uchiha Clan?" the special jonin, Okabe started to frown.

He had chased Asuma till here, he obviously didn't want to let go. But the opponent seemed like a tricky guy, and there are such troublesome things as Sharingan. Now, the problem they face is bigger.

"Have you seen my eyes? Then I can't let you go back alive. One Konoha is enough to bother me, and if I add Iwanin, I may never have peace." Yoru said seemingly not bothered by the other party.

Listening to Yoru's words, even the two Konoha ninjas next to him were shocked. They were dumbfounded by the current situation.

"What is this kid talking about?" Okabe felt a trace of anger but he still didn't let it cloud his judgment.

"By the way, why haven't you attacked me yet? One against Seven is still not fair enough for you? If you let me attack first, you probably won't even have the last chance." Feeling the anger of the other party, Yoru continued to stimulate the mood of the other party by taunting.

Judging from the current situation, Yoru seemed to be at a disadvantage no matter how you look at it, but judging from the expression of Yoru, it seemed to say, you all are surrounded by me, hurry up and surrender.

For a moment, everyone including Asuma looked at Yoru weirdly.

"One against seven is unfair to us. Okay then, everyone attack this kid." In anger, Okabe waved his hand and ordered directly.

The Iwa shinobi all jumped high and pounced on Yoru.

At the same time, Yoru smiled.

...

Support the cute author on Kofi~

16