Plan 1.5
289 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At once, seven ninjas rushed toward Yoru, Yoru didn't panic and put his hand on the sword. The sword quickly turned blue.

This is a copycat of the chakra sword made by Yoru using the materials he gathered from the battlefield and made using his ability, Predator. Though it's not very powerful, it's enough to deal with the situation in front of him. The chakra concentrated in the blade was then swung forward.

It seemed like the sword was sung without a target, but with the swing came a strong gust of wind. And that is...

[Vacuum Sword]

The gust of the wind blew everything in front of him, tearing everything apart like it was crushed by fangs. When the wind dissipated, everything in front of him seemed to be swept away by a typhoon. The corpses then fell from the sky mixed with blood.

The only one surviving was Okabe who noticed something was wrong and used another Iwa nin as a shield. Now, everyone except him was dead.

"How?" Okabe could only utter in shock seeing the sheer scale of destruction from a single ninjutsu.

"As a ninja, you lost your composure too quickly." a voice came from behind him, turning his head, the last thing Okabe saw was the approaching sword.

Just as Yoru said, Okabe lost his composure too quickly and effectively sealed his chance to run away. As they say, Maintaining their composure is half the battle won. The anger blinded Okabe the only thing he wanted was to tear apart Yoru, so much so that he lost his rationality.

Of course, Yoru acted arrogant enough and taunted these shinobi to get angry and cloud their judgment. 

After this short incident, Yoru looked at the two little guys.

"As for you."

Being stared at by Yoru's Sharingan, Asuma and Kurenai felt a lot of pressure.

"Who the hell are you? Are you one of the Uchiha who once left the village?" Asuma suppressed the fear in his heart and asked.

"Ask your Hokage this question. But the premise is that you can still remember what happened today. Don't worry although I hate Konoha, I haven't thought of doing anything to children. As long as a simple illusion is used, you will forget everything that happened here." Yoru slowly approached the two Konoha ninjas, his words filled with calmness.

Asuma and Kurenai both backed away.

"What do you want to do?" Asked Kurenai as she directly took out a kunai.

"It's better not to resist. Otherwise, don't blame me if you are injured."

Just as Yoru approached the two, a few kunai flew in the air, their target the open space between Yoru and Asuma. At the same time, a figure appeared behind Yoru, who didn't hesitate to swing his sword behind only to slash the air.

At the same time, there was the sound of kunai flying through the air which was blocked by Yoru.

"Is there another troublesome kid?" Yoru sighed as his Sharingan reflected the visage of the boy having the same eyes.

"You are obviously just like us. Is it really good to call us troublesome kids? Furthermore, it's really the Sharingan, why have I never seen you?" asked Shisui blocking Asuma and Kurenai behind him.

'Why encounter a clansman here?' Shisui himself is doubtful.

"I'm afraid of being seen by you."

"Some of the Uchiha's left the village during the rule of the second Hokage. Are you their remnant? That's why you are afraid of being found by Konoha." Shisui immediately came up with a suitable reason just with an exchange of a few words.

When the second Hokage was in power, the village didn't want to see the birth of another Uchiha Madara, especially after the battle between Madara and Hashirama. At that time, when there was severe hostility directed toward them, some Uchiha chose to self-exile. After that, there was no news of them in any country. But it was said that they were beheaded by Anbu.

Shisui immediately felt he had stumbled on a great secret.

"Is it? You can guess that yourself. Since you want to save them, I'm not that impersonal. You can take them away, as long as you promise not to tell anyone you have seen me."

"This, I can't do it. If I can, I want to take you back with me." facing the proposal of Yoru, Shisui chose to refuse.

"Do you think it's possible?" Yoru asked with a slight smile.

Now that the actors were all present, the show is going to start. The more you don't want to go back, the less suspicious you will be when you go back. Moreover, there is Asuma and Kurenai as witnesses.

"Why is it not possible? Konoha is no longer the same, our family..."

"Naive!" Yoru only had one word for Shisui.

Yes, Naive. If this was not the case, then the Uchiha family will not be exterminated in the future.

"It seems that words will not reach you, so I can only take you back by force." Saying that Shisui also pulled out a short sword.

"Oh! You're very confident in yourself."

"I've always been confident, I'm Shisui Uchiha. What's your name?"

"Uchiha Yoru."

Shisui became convinced that Yoru is also a member of the Uchiha clan or a member who left the village before.

"The more you deny going back, the more I want to take you back."

"Everyone can talk big, if you can do it then try to take me back."

As soon as those words fell, the two figures disappeared at the same time. There was the sound of swords colliding in the air, and the eyes of Asuma and Kurenai could not keep up with their speed. The people in front of them are undoubtedly beyond the scope of ordinary ninjas.

As they collided again, the sword in Yoru's hand suddenly slashed the air, Shisui in no sight. At the same time, the figure of Shisui had already appeared behind Yoru, his sword placed on Yoru's neck.

Victory and defeat were decided.

Shisui was also very happy to get the result he desired.

While Yoru also thought happily, "All according to the plan."

After all, this was the result he wanted. Otherwise, even if he can't beat Shisui, he would run away, there's no need to fight a losing battle.

16