Smoke 1.9
247 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A simple sentence made all the mist ninja around him instantly alert. They feared that they would be ambushed in the next second.

"What!?" Matsuo also scanned the surroundings instantly.

He found nothing, but the more he found nothing, the more wrong he felt.

At this moment, another Kiri shinobi next to Matsuo reported to him immediately.

"Matsuo, he's lying. We just investigated, there's nobody except two of them around."

"If it can be found out by such a simple investigation, then the ambush will be meaningless. It's like throwing a stone into the pond. The fish have already run away, and they won't come if it was that simple." Yoru continued to say calmly.

"..." This time the person who was not calm became Matsuo.

If there was really an ambush around here, then they would be vulnerable. Even if they escaped then they will breach the battlefield and that's no different from death. Just when he was about to ask people to investigate the surroundings again, he heard Yoru say

"Do you know why I would tell you so much?"

"..."

"That's right! Because you are going to die. It's like the guy who grabbed the rod and didn't want to let go, and was dragged by the fish to his death." Yoru continued to attack the mental defense of Kiri shinobi.

"The ninja from the land of water drowning in water, this is the funniest joke I've ever heard." Matsuo described the words of Yoru as a joke but his expression was very serious, there was no sign of joking.

The look in his eyes that constantly looked around reflected his restless heart.

"Those who are good at ninjutsu die due to ninjutsu, those who are good at swords die by swords, then why don't those who are good at water style can't die in water? As a friendly reminder, you have just made three mistakes. Time is just one of them." Having said that, Yoru raised three figures gesturing to others.

"Then what about the second?" Yoru asked subconsciously.

"Are you sure you want to hear it?"

"..."

Silence... Matsuo felt quite unsettled. It's as if he was caught in a web webbed by the other party and couldn't get out of it.

His mood also reflected the mood of other Kiri Shinobi around him. They also considered whether to investigate once before attacking. After all, the two Konoha ninjas were surrounded, and they couldn't escape.

However, just when they thought so, Yoru suddenly spoke up.

"Time is up."

"What!?" Matsuo stepped back subconsciously.

What effects of time being over, he doesn't know. But he knew there was nothing wrong with keeping his distance.

At this time, as if Yoru's words were some kind of reminder of an alarm clock, somewhere in the periphery, a voice came.

[Hidden Shadow Snake Hand!]

The sky full of snakes began to fly towards Kiri shinobi.

"Be careful! It's Orochimaru." One of the mist ninjas instantly recognized Orochimaru's signature jutsu.

"Impossible, how could Orochimaru appear here."

[Toad Oil Bullet]

"Jiraiya also!"

"Run"

In the face of the appearance of the ninjutsu cast by two Sannin, combined with what Yoru said before, the mist ninjas immediately panicked. The mist ninjas wanted to retreat, and the formation they maintained was in chaos.

"Go! Bring the information back!" Taking advantage of the opportunity, Yoru said to Shisui.

"Yeah!" Shisui didn't hesitate and instantly rushed out of the opponent's flawed formation. He is a ninja and knows the priority of things.

And at this moment, Matsuo finally realized that they were being tricked.

"Everyone calm down, this is all an illusion and clone technique. Sannin didn't come at all." Matsuo immediately shouted. Seeing Shisui had just escaped, Matsuo immediately ordered.

"Don't let that kid escape, he has important information on him."

The deputy leader next to Matsuo nodded and immediately took seven ninjas to change in the direction where Shisui disappeared. After a period of panic and calm, there were only six ninjas left. The rest of the mist ninjas looked at Yoru with anger, they wanted to tear Yoru into tens of thousands of pieces, and then throw them into the sea to feed the fish.

They were tricked, and all of them understood, so they were seething with rage. Now, they were just waiting for orders from Matsuo.

"It's a trick!!" Matsuo said through gritted teeth.

He was in a worse mood than his subordinates now. You can imagine how he felt when he was tricked by a Genin using language and basic illusions.

"Do you know why I'm staying?" Yoru spoke with a look of joy as the other ninjas looked at him in fury.

Oh! This feeling is quite pleasant. I think I might be a bit sadistic.

"Do you think I will believe your words again?" Matsuo suddenly erupted like a volcano, his eyes became red with excessive anger as if he would order Yoru to be killed at any time.

"That piece of information is very important, and someone must bring it back. That's what you think. So the people who chased Shisui are all elites, and the rest don't seem to be enough." Yoru gestured around his eyes.

He chose to stay and send Shisui to safety so it looks like he sacrificed himself to hold them, but in fact, Shisui is attracting firepower for him. Now there are only six of them here. Many times, human psychology is so wonderful.

Yoru's words made Matsuo who was furious instantly feel as if he was poured a basin of cold water, and he subconsciously said.

"What?"

-*-*-*-*-*-

+10 advanced chapters on Kofi~

13