Kill 1.10
250 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Didn't I just say it? It looks like people are fishing, but it's actually fish fishing for people. When the hunter is chasing their prey wholeheartedly, he doesn't know he is also a target in the eyes of the prey. In your eyes, I am here to hold all of you in order to let my companion escape but in fact, I stayed on purpose. Because it's safer than running away, not to mention, there are some things I don't want him to see. For your sake, I will give you a chance to run away." Yoru spread his left hand, smiled, and offered his terms.

If they will leave now, he will not pursue them. Yes, this condition is true. However, it is simply impossible for these guys to believe in his words after the previous examples. Therefore, they will not agree to this condition.

"Captain! What to do!" A chunin looked at Matsuo.

"..." Matsuo was silent.

He is not sure whether the kid in front of him is a master or a fool.

At this moment, another subordinate immediately shouted.

"Don't listen to this kid's nonsense, he's just trash, he is all talk. Let's go up and take him down together."

"People in the world are ignorant and often can't see clearly in front of them. They always think that what they see in front of them is the truth, an illusion of victory but they don't know they are stepping forward to their death." Saying that Yoru looked at the crowd with a sigh.

Matsuo felt he was being tricked again and his expression turned hideous, and he felt his guess was absolutely correct.

That's right, this kid is just a fool who can only speak harshly. In fact, he has no strength at all. As long as you go up and kill him, he can let the boy shut up and let the inexplicable feeling in his heart disappear.

Thinking of this, Matsuo who had already lost his mind in anger, gave an order directly while weaving hand seals.

"Go and kill this brat! Don't listen to his nonsense, don't let him speak, Kill him!"

The mist ninjas rushed up and prepared to cut the kid who played them into pieces.

"It's a pity." A soft sigh came from Yoru's words; at the same time, Yoru lightly tapped his foot. Instantly, black tentacles started appearing from the ground. The slimy black appendages soon covered all light from the sky completely.

The rushing mist ninjas were instantly captured by the black tentacles. The black tentacles bound them from their legs, body, and head. The mist shinobi try to remove the black tentacles frantically from their body but even if they cut one tentacle, dozens of them rose. Finally, Kiri shinobi could no longer see the light as the tentacles wrapped them into a mummy.

The five ninjas who had rushed towards Yoru died and the only one surviving was Matsuo who was so dumbstruck and frightened by the sudden reversal he was frozen on the spot.

"How is that possible!" Matsuo was frightened. Seeing that Yoru was moving towards him, in panic, he threw several kunai towards him but before reaching their target, they were intercepted by the black tentacles. As soon as he raised his legs to run away, a black tentacle caught his ankle, making him fall. More and more black tentacles rose from the ground binding his body. He tried to scream but something black blocked his mouth.

"It's a pity, you have wasted my kindness and your only chance." Yoru slowly came to Matsuo's side, squatted down, and said.

Matsuo looked at Yoru with fear, still struggling to break the bind but it only got stronger the more he struggled.

"Okay, stay still for a moment. Before you die, I need your help." Yoru smiled, as his black eyes turned red with three tomoe.

'These eyes are...' Matsuo can only look at Yoru with a pleading look understanding Yoru's goal.

Sharingan can not only be used to copy jutsu but also can be used to do many things. For example, torture and reading memories.

Matsuo frantically moved, his expression contorting until like a broken doll he suddenly stopped, his eyes also became dull. After a while, Yoru learned everything he needed, and the life of Matsuo was also taken at that moment.

Yoru stood up and looked at the corpses on the ground. They were all ordinary ninjas and it was a little disappointing to see that none of them had any bloodline limit. However, since there are none, don't worry about them. Yoru then weaved hand signs releasing a wind-style jutsu, destroying the surrounding.

At this time, Yoru looked at the distance, where there were traces of battle. Unsurprisingly, it should be Kiri shinobi and Shisui, who was chased.

Thinking of this, Yoru left the place in another direction.

-*-*-*-*-*-

+8 advanced chapters on Kofi~

12