Chapter 39 – The Dragon shrine Maidens
273 10 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---Day 44---

Akira and Hina were sitting in the back yard. Having some ice tea and planing their next moves. The cocoons were a major hit but they were now gone. They would have to go back to the standard spiderman hunting.

"The only place with a lot of spiderman I can think of is your school" Hina

"Hmm.. Are there many students there? Akira

"More than 2000 I believe"

"So if half of the boys are infected it will be about 400-500 Spider man of lvl 2-3"

"The lack of quality will be compensated from the quantity" Hina

"ooh it is about 1000-1300 attributes points!!! I haven't thought about it that way!"

"Your school starts in a week. Lets think how are you going to do it" Hina

...

"In the mean time I know a place with a bunch of mafia spiderman. They should be an easy pick now." Akira grinned while she remembered how difficult and dangerous were her first encounters with those bastards.

"Kornelius it is time for us to pick some martial arts training"

"I would suggest the Sopura's military combat stile "Muerte" It's sole purpose is to hit hard with deadly strikes aiming for efficient killing or incapacitating an enemy both mortal and demon alike" Mira

"Cool" Akira grinned in delight

[Kornelius has gifted you "Muerte" martial arts N 234A2234" Do you accept y/n]

"Woaaaah I know Muerte now" The knowledge of brutal, deadly fighting  was now engraved deeply into Akira and Hina's enhanced brains.

With their swiftness and strength over 100 they were now walking killing machines capable of reactions 10 times faster than normal deep into the superhuman territory. Their bones tougher than steel and the muscles enhanced with mana spirals making them the female versions of the Terminator.

---Foxx POV---

"Yesterday was a disaster. Who would have thought that the perverted professor will jump naked into Kornelius's bed and try to seduce him?!?" Foxx thought and shook her head in disappointment.

Luckily the man was so ignorant so he thought the elf was sick and didn't understand what exactly happened.

She had to pick the fainted, naked body and move the elf  to her own bed. That woman was still moaning in her dreams. Then she asked the maids to remove the kinky toys. Then properly  clean, wash and dress the unconscious Alberta.

"May be she is really sick.. in the head!" Foxx thought and sighed.

"I am working with psychos.."

Today the professor looked very much composed and was acting as like nothing had happened, except when Kornelius was talking directly to her. There she was blushing like a maiden and was stuttering like a school girl on her first date.

Foxx left both of the academic nut heads to work at the lab and moved to her next task in her busy schedule.


"...And done!" Hina finished the makeup on Akira's face and looked at her daughter with such pride and satisfaction. Her daughter was  a stunning hot beauty now!

"I feel like a prostitute" Akira pouted. She was wearing a short skirt above her knees and an elastic tank top. Her perfect body shape was way too exposed for her liking albeit the most people would agree the clothes were very suitable wear for the typical hot July weather.

"We are going to do fishing and the baits must be attractive otherwise we won't catch anything" Hina ended her own makeup . She had a similar and almost identical clothing as Akira.

Akira sighed and started loading and preparing the truck for the mission.

Later that day they drove and parked the truck close to the north alley of Ueno park, near the demon claws gang hideout.

Both of them walked and sit on a shady bench. Soon they began their daily lesson by Sensei Mira via MIRC. 

The weather was hot, but the smart Hina had taken a cold bag with some sodas and snacks. So overall the experience was pleasant and Akira almost forgot she is in a doomed demon world.

"Ho ho ho! What do we have here? Some good looking rich chicks who need a company of a true man" Said a gangster looking person with a green Mohawk hairstyle and tattoos of the demon claws. He was examining the two obviously rich girls sitting on the bench. Their jewellery and expensive brand accessories were screaming loud :"I am a rich bitch and have more money"

Akira woke up from her mother's lap. She was drooling and brushed her mouth with her hand. Apparently she had fallen asleep at some point. 

"What?? Okasa did we catch anything?" Akira said still half asleep.

"Fufuffu look! We have 4 big and strong real men here, dear. And they all look suitable for our needs FUFUFU" Hina looked delighted and licked her lips while examining the men in front of them.

"What Huh what's with that look!?" The Mohawk man was startled from the predatory grin on both girl's faces. Almost as they were the prey and not the predators.

"I don't think these guys can handle me alone, and what about for both of us" Akira shrugged her shoulders in a bored fashion

"You spoiled brat! We will show you, rich bitches how we do it here!" The men finally got the courage to approach with their original intent.

"NOW! As the lord Voldemort commands, we are going to have some great fun time!!! One of the gangsters said.

Akira and Hina immediately rose from the bench and moved towards their truck parked 100 meters away

"What!!! Where are you going??" The Mohawk asked dumbfounded.

"Over there! Do you expect us to please a demon touched on the ground like the street scum" Hina said with disgust.

The man looked at the truck with a question mark spinning in his yes.

"What is there? Where are you going?"

"That is our beloved Truck-kun. Full utility and air conditioning suitable for pleasing the demon touched with a CLASS! We don't roll in the dirt like the plebeians do!" said Hina. 

"Yes, my gentle butt is not touching that grass with so many bugs crawling. And my skin is too sensitive, it will burn from the summer sun" Akira

"Tzz, spoiled rich brats" Said the man looking at the woman's wrist watch. It was an expensive brand, probably cost a fortune.

He grinned and thought: 

"We will teach those bitches the power of the demon claws men and I will get a nice spoils of cash on top of that. Ohhh, he will make sure to punish them for their arrogance, many, many times in a row! Until their pussies and asses started to steam from the friction!

The group soon reached the truck and Hina unlocked the truck's back doors. Akira effortlessly  jumped in and moved to the back of the truck's compartment.

The Mohawk man looked inside with a suspicion. The floor had a thick tatami mattresses. The walls were decorated with sexy lingerie, handcuffs, and other sex toys. He looked again at the hot chick inside, who had bent herself and was doing something, her butt was pointing towards them and swinging left and right.

The already horny spidermen grinned and cheered happily almost tasting the pleasure coming soon. All of them rushed in. Followed by the slamming of the door's shut and locked. Hina dusted her hands.

The truck shook for 5 seconds and and then stopped. 

Akira moved from the internal door to the drivers cabin and showed herself through  the driver's window:

"Lets pack our catch and move out" she grinned at Hina who was already approaching.

"We are getting pro with this kind of stuff. It is way too easy to trick those idiots, ahahaha" Akira


The four spiderman were safely restrained and their demonic essence consumed in the following 10 hours

"You will forget everything about us and the events today. You will go to the countryside to Yamaguchi Prefecture and become... fishermen!" Akira

Properly brainwashed,  they were released near the central train station.

"That is 4 less members for the demon claws gang AAHAHAHA" Akira

"If we keep going like this their gang will vanish very soon" Hina commented

"Yea we are doing good for the society like Batman, but you know BETTER!" Akira thought about the movie and how often the imprisoned criminals broke out from the prison to cause more mannheim and evil deeds. Her method with the brainwashing was much more effective, she thought.

"Is Batman famous warrior on Earth? Hina

"Oh yes, he is! Everyone have heard about him. It is just a nickname, a hero alias for the mass public" Akira

"Hmm may be we need an alias as well, now that we are fighting crime?" Hina

"hmmm?" Akira

...

"Here I've got this! We will call ourselves "The shrine MAIDENS"! Hina sounded excited.

"I don't know okasa. The "maidens" part sounds weak. A hero's name should instil fear and respect in the evildoers minds" Akira didn't like it AT ALL.

"Hmm you are right" Hina thought for a little bit and her eyes brightened:

"We will be "The Dragon shrine maidens" It sounds intimidating, Yes?" Hina

"I still don't like it that much" Akira tried to deny.

"I think it is cool" Mira interjected via MIRC

"Doesn't maidens implies that you are both virgins? " Foxx also connected.

"..." Akira's face became red in an embarrassment.

"It will symbolise the purity of our minds, not our bodies" Hina

"I am afraid that the body purity is a ship long sailed for me and Akira" Hina sighed dejectedly.

"I don't want to hear anymore of that discussion" Akira tried to cut down the discussion before it goes south.

"Well, Ms Akira could still be considered technically a virgin, albeit her body is not. She hadn't done anything in that direction since she arrived on Terra, Right?" Foxx

"I .. I told you this issue is irrelevant. Let's just forget about it!" Akira was grumbling her ears becoming red from the embarrassment.

---Day 47---

During the next 3 days they eliminated additional 17 of the claws gang members using the same tactics. The freshly brainwashed gangsters were set to become fisherman, farmers, construction workers etc and sent to the deep countryside.

Tomorrow Akira and Hina were planning an assault on the demon claws base. Their numbers had dwindled more than half recently and they had been staying in their fortified base obviously afraid of something.

Akira checked their recent gains:

 

Akira Ryu level 20 Hina Ryu level 20
strength 126 strength 126
swiftness 126 swiftness 126
vitality 125 vitality 125
intelligence 125 intelligence 125
soul  206
soul  200
mana well 4120/4120 mana well 4000/4000
mana reg 20.1/min mana reg 20/min
SU 60 300
   
HP 1250/1250 HP 1250/1250
HP regen 12.5/min HP regen 12.5/min

"Hmm + 23 to attributes and we have a lot of SU to spare. Where will be the best to invest them?" Asked Akira

Different opinions came from MIRC members of the chat.

"It will be the best that Akira and Hina had an access to an arcane weapon or armour, but unfortunately you don't have any access to any to those, and we can not send anything that is a material" Mira sighted

"We can only send system related stuff" Kornelius

"Can't you send me some magic weapon via system, that is immaterial and manifest when I receive it?"

"Oh, you mean a soul weapon? Those soul weapons are indeed stored inside the soul pathways. But it still  needs an arcane material like mithrill or adamantine to manifest for the first time use. For example you will need a crafted mithrill sword and wish the soul weapon to manifest inside it. Just after that, it can be de-materialised and stored inside you." Mira

"Hmmm, I may have an idea, it is a bit controversial, but wont need a arcane materials.I have to go trough the council approval" Foxx

But I am  positive it will get a "good to go", and will work out fine, so here is your next mission:

Mission 2:

Eliminate organised crime syndicate. Eliminate demons

Description: Demon claws gang are evil demon larvae who are poisoning the young minds with drugs, causing misery and suffering to those people and their families. Their crimes must be put to an end with any means necessary.

Time to complete : 1 week

Reward: "Soul Weapon Seed" x 2. Seed weapon is a tool that has the so called "Growth potential" The more essence is being invested, the stronger and dangerous it becomes.

Penalty for failure: None. But the "Dragon shrine MAIDENS" will not look so intimidating without their cool arcane weapons!

Issued by: Major Claudia Foxx of Sopura Kingdom

"I believe, I haven't agreed on the name of our party" Akira

"Well you lose. It is 4 to 1 vote" Hina

"Guys, do you actually support this madness?" Akira

"I think the Dragon part is very intimidating" Kornelius

"I.. I think it suits you so well Miss Akira" Mira stuttered. She was already idolising Akira as a pure and beautiful maiden, who was at the same time a real menace to all evil demons.

"I think it is as good as any Hero party name" Foxx shrugged, but was secretly grinning imagining Akira's fuming face.

"So we are now the "Dragon shrine maidens" Or the "dragon maidens" for short" Hina pumped her fist up in victory.

"I will register your party name in the Sopura Kingdom mercenaries database" Foxx said and cemented the decision.

"Sigh... whatever" Akira finally succumbed to the defeat.

"And now I am a maiden on official basis" Akira shook her head. So far she had been called beautiful girl, hot chick, young miss and young lady, but a maiden .. it was the first time and it was now official.

 

DO you guys think a "slice of life" tag is appropriate for this story?

 

 

 

9