Chapter 47 – An unorthodox solution needs an unbiased mind.
789 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Great news, dear readers. This humble author has made significant improvement to the artwork adding and replacing a lot of stuff. Additionally creating a "glossary" section having the main characters description and high quality artwork that author generated via Yodayo AI. I do hope you will check it out!

Here are listed the most of recent changes, NSFW artwork will be put in a spoiler, so make sure you are entitled to view a R16 content.

  1. + Akira Ryu glossary and HQ art
  2. + Hina Ryu glossary and HQ art
  3. + Kornelius glossary and HQ  art
  4. + Princess Mira Leonheart glossary and HQ art
  5. + Major Claudia Foxx glossary and HQ art
  6. + Known demons glossary and HQ art
  7.  + Akasha Zeul vampire glossary and HQ art
  8. + Asmodeus ogre glossary and HQ art
  9. + Exordia succubus glossary and HQ art
  10. + Lord Voldemort glossary and HQ art
  11. + [unified system] basics and lore
  12. + spells and skill so far

New Artwork added (which was not shown in the glossary section)

R 16 warning /ch 42/ "The Punisher weapon"

Spoiler

[collapse]

 Warning  R 16 /chapter 45/

Spoiler

[collapse]

R 16 warning chapter 41 "Mira getting the heat"

Spoiler

[collapse]

Hina Ryu /chapter 09/ Hina enjoys summer time at the house backyard garden

I have spent a lot of time working with the AI and learning the basics so and there was little time for writing. Apologies for that.

---day 56 ---

10:16 PM

"Good night Mrs Ryu" The last batch of volunteers bowed to Hina as they left the house with satisfied grins on their faces. They had received the similar treatment as Principal Abe, having the best lewd lucid dream that their minds could think of.

"Hmm it is all set now, Okasa, but that thing with the cospaly still looks embarrassing to me! Seeing their lewd smiles makes me sick!" Akira complained with a twisted face.

"I think your plan is genius, Ms Akira. Do I have to remind you that having wasted so many demon spawn, gaining absurd amount of benefits, with a minimal effort and zero risk for you life is a mockery to all soldiers who fight and suffer in the battlefields. You should be happy, instead of complaining about little details" major Foxx connected Via MIRC

"Miss Akira, please be reasonable. You should not feel embarrassed from your looks! Your plan worked so well, you must be proud for coming up with such a brilliant idea! You are smart, beautiful, and confident person! Mira cheered the grumpy Akira, who actually felt much better feeling the warmth and joy that princes Mira conveyed.

"She is very nice person that girl Mira. I always imagined the royals would be snobbish, pompous and arrogant pricks. I am glad I was wrong" Akira smiled thinking and replied in chat

"All right guys, thanks for the thumbs up. Yosh, lets do it! Let the attributes roll!!!"

   The time rolled fast, when the grinding fell into a defined tracks. Akira went to school, performing her duties as an exemplary student and a temporary council president. Mr Tasuko was banned from the school and was sent to the countryside to his grandparents as his farther deemed him a failure and a disgrace to the Tasuko's family honour. The flow of low level demon touched students kept running smooth even the weekends, so Akira and her Mother were quite busy performing cosplay-brainwashing activities while performing exorcism.

 ---day 61---

---Royal Palace, Sopura Capital city---

Knock knock

"Major Foxx, can I have some of your time please!" saluted Lexy Stone, the recently  appointment temporary Intelligence headmaster, and entered the Foxx's office. Foxx lifted her head from the paperwork reports laying in a messy pile in front of her. She massaged her temple to relieve the tension from the hours of work and pointed at the chair in front of her desk.

"Come in, don't just stand in there, Lexy! Have a seat and tell me what troubles you?

"Thank you, Major. I am very concerned with the rumors spreading around the capital."

"What rumors?"

"The rumors of "the demon's bane" and its appearance"

"What, how? Elaborate details" that news got Foxx quite surprised and she quickly  lifted her hand showing her impatience.

"Well there is nothing solid so far, just baseless gossips, some claim the demon's bane is a new magi tech weapon, others say is a new hero and many believe that the God of War has been resurrected to aid us" Lexy Stone adjusted her military jacket's collar with a tense hand move.

"Hmm. I see. Good that nothing important has leaked out! The Voldemort spy network here in the capital, probably hasn't got anything solid. I have been trying to dismantle their spy network for so long, yet we failed  to achieve major breakthrough" Commented Foxx and went into a deep thought for several minutes, clicking with her fingernails at the wooden desk.

"How would you approach to solve that crisis, Lieutenant Lexy Stone?" Foxx finally spoke locking her gaze with her subordinate.

"Ahm, the standard procedure is to localize the origin source of rumors. Then engage series of activities for suppressing the rumors, spreading false and inaccurate intel to create diversion then containing the leakage."  The blond, short haired woman in Sopura's military attire answered, fidgeting as a shy girl in front of her teacher.

"That is Indeed the correct approach as the standard procedure instructions"

"ah Thank you, I was worried..."Lexy was cut short.

"However! I have recently come to understand that there is often another path, a different approach that could produce much better results, non-standard solution which only a person with a brilliant mind and unorthodox thinking could devise. A person who can look at the matter from entirely new angle, than Forces of the Light military doctrines advice" Foxx scratched her fluffy red hair in a fluid motion.

"And you are that person Major Foxx?"

"Unfortunately, not. I have been too long into the system and my mind is too much in line of FOL thinking so I am thinking for someone else... Look Lexy, come again tomorrow at 13 hundred to discuss the matter in details. I need to think about this as my gut feeling is telling me that something will come up from all that mess. Dismissed!"

"Major!" Lexy saluted and left in a visibly in better mood.


"Oww brain freeze. Damn it"

"Language, you little glutton!"

Akira and Hina sat in the living room relaxing after hard day of work in August's heat.

"The attributes gain is performing in the predicted margins" Akira

"Fuffu, that is my cute dragon girl! Her crafty schemes performing flawlessly."

"I am that smart indeed. heheh" Akira blushed from the unexpected compliment.

"I don't envy your future husband. You will roll him around as a helpless pawn"

"Hu.. Husband? Akira stuttered, her hand still holding the spoon in her mouth.

"Well you are still young, but the men are already seeing you as a fine lady. May be a dream prince will find you soon?" Hina suggested with a creepy grin.

"My Dream Prince?" Akira's mind projected the scene of shining knight holding her in a princes carry. He smiled and whispered:

"Will you marry me, my love"

"Waaaaa, shoo shoo. Why did I imagined Keanu Reeves as that prince charming?!" Akira mumbled then remembered Hina's probably teasing again.

"Okaaasa, You do know that I am partially a man inside! How am I going to marry another man? Then... the kisses and a first wedding night?!"

Akira shivered at the thought of Keanu laying naked next to her, a handsome face and a charming smile, placing his hand on her boobs made her blush deep red. Her mind went into a turmoil, she was a man, but she died and she was a 100% woman now, not just any woman but hot and sexy one.

Akira fluttered nervously, never before she thought seriously about this matter, which made her feel insecure about herself as a person.

"I cant be with a man! I am not gay!"

"But I am a woman now, so it wont be a gay, but just a good old fashioned Romeo and Juliet romance. Damn it! I am confused!"

"Do I still like girls? Or my new body traits demand the company of a man? Or both?!"

Major Foxx connected Via Mirc and interrupted that messy thought process.

"Ms Akira, Mrs Ryu can I have some of your time to discuss a matter that is not a directly  concern of you, but troubles me much. I want another point of view and I trust you much to share a confidential intel. Princess Mira is also here to gain experience with sensitive information"

"Hi Mira" Akira

"Hello, Ms Akira, Mrs Hina"

"So here is the current situation" Major Foxx went into details explaining how the rumors about them spread twisting into absurd levels and branching to ridiculous suggestions. She made sure point the risks if demon's spy network dig the truth about Akira and Hina as they will be immediately in danger being deeply in demons territory. Foxx also went to describe in short the standard procedures for containing that kind of security breach.

"So what would you do if you are in my place as the head of Intelligence of Sopura military?" Foxx ended her long explanation with a open question.

  Lick lick slurp...

Akira sunk into a deep though while licking with gusto the ice-cream covered spoon. Her massive intelligence sent her mind running in a speed unmatched to the best of earth geniuses. A minute after while counting and discarding hundreds of scenarios she cleared her throat and replied:

"It is a peculiar situation, that is indeed troublesome but there is a way to turn it into a beneficial outcome. First I need to know what will demons do if they find out "demon's bane" location?"

"They will master a strong attack force and storm it" Mira replied immediately

"I see, that settles my decision"

"And what would your solution be, please elaborate" Foxx failed to hide that she was eager to hear opinion.

"Well first I would spread the false location of "demon's bane" so the demon spies will get it. Releasing the information properly can lead to identify the said spies and revealing their network."

"But the demons will attack immediately the revealed location!" Mira

"Well, we can use it to make a controlled environment situation with carefully choosing the proper place for maximum advantage"Akira

"And then We will battle the demons, using the favorable terms of a setup defence fortress!" Foxx finished the sentence

"Well... No!" Akira

"No?" Foxx

"No?" Mira

"Why do you have to battle them and risk unnecessary casualties?

"You say we retreat? Like cowards? Mira

"Yes, retreat and when then come closer, blow their asses with a big bang of explosion!"

"That is so un-hero like, a thing the demons would do!" Mira

"AHAAHA, and that is why such trap will actually work as the demons will never expect FOL to use such a Devious maneuver." Foxx shook her head in disbelief but  her mouth twisted in an evil grin.

"Miss Akira, You are a gem, I am now a true fan of your  twisted brains" Foxx

"Hey auntie, you are being mean! Ms Akira just wanted to help you! Mira pouted while defending her dream heroine.

"Fuffu My Akira is very good with the plans."

"Wow thank you okasa, I think I am" Akira

---day 62---

---War council meeting. Early Morning, Royal palace, Sopura capital---

"So how is the progress going on with our unexpected variables" asked King Arthur

"The development of dragon blood-line and implementing the "demon essence converter" which Mr Kornelius and professor Reinstein are focused is progressing very fast. I have diverted additional qualified personnel to assist them with the secondary calculations". Reported the Minister of education Peterson and continued. "I believe we will have a working solution in less than a month"

"That is excellent news. As far as we can read the divination chances, the stronger the dragon shrine maidens are the higher that percentages goes" commented General Stoks

"How is the divination going on?" the king addressed Major Foxx

"It is currently in a rising spiral. The major up spikes are 39 to 41 when Ms Akira and Hina got their system maps and from 42 to 49 when they activated their soul weapons. I do expect a major up scale if dragon line is activated."

"The chances of victory are rising way too fast. If I have to extrapolate times I suspect Sopura military will have to engage in a all out war in the next half an year instead of the planned schedule by the FOL high command" general Hobs commented.

Murmurs erupted as the drums of war started to spread in the council troubled minds.

"We are not ready for it. Half the legions are unequipped with gear and are still untrained." An officer voiced her reasons

"Are we going to act against the high command orders?" 

King Arthur Leonheart thought deeply while the council argued in a fruitless manner.

"Silence. Sopura military will engage with Voldemort forces and it has been decided years ago. IF our chances to succeed demand a preemptive strike, that is what will do. General Hobs is now task to assemble as many fully operation legions as fast as the kingdom can manage. 

"How are the numbers fairing so far?"

"We have 10  legions combat ready or about 500 000 soldiers. We are still far behind the planned 60 legions and 3 million troops. " Hobs

"What do you need to speed up the training?" Arthur?

"Well essentially more trainers, more man power and more SU" 

"Here by I order all of the Royal guards to enroll as addition trainers"

"But your Majesty, we can not leave the Palace and your life at risk while unguarded?!"

"I can and I am sure princess Mira can handle some poor demon assassins!"

"Here by I order a maximum allocation of Kingdom's SU taxes to be diverted into the legion's training. All non vital costs are to be cut down as officially I declare a state  Martial law starting now" King Arthur declared in a cold and determined manner

"I want as many soldiers ready when that chance is at its peak!" Arthur commanded.

"Now do you have anything to add for this meeting is to be closed" Arthur looked at the grim faces of the council members

"Your Majesty I need to discuss about a genius plan that Ms Akira devised for Sopura's military. I consider it an absolute marvel. " Foxx threw another bomb. Many of the council members shook their heads in disbelief while other had a blank face of shock and surprise....

So major fox went to a long and detailed explanation of project "Demon's bane"  which was later fully approved and received a green line.

 

Announcement
So how did I managed with the glossary and art? please comment, like (the heart button) or just share  a random thought in the comments

 

 

11