Chapter 3 Hello There!
148 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Good day readers, Im mainly adding this in since it's been quite a while since I released the first 2 chapters.
I had a lot happening both in my personal and public life and it caused me to put this down for a while, especially as my uni has been intense
I do not intend to ever drop this book but I will have other projects going on which you might stumble that will take priority over this as it's within my job and skillset, so I wouldn't expect a regular upload. 
thank you for your understanding

feeling a warm embrace he opened his eyes not taking in the full picture of what he saw in front of him. 
A woman's face with long brown hair with matching fox ears on her head filled his view. and he could feel her carry him as she spoke to another the presence of frustration eminent on her face,  her cheeks looked like white marshmallows with a dusting of the colour rose. and eyes, green as emeralds which seemed to dull as she spoke to the individual.
'what's going on' he thought just before feeling an awkward twitch sensation from his head as his ears perked up now paying attention to the conversation.

"There's no way we can take care of a child like this" a low and gruff voice spoke "he could endanger us let alone the city"
expanding his view, he noticed the individual. The person had a gruff demeanour in his stance. similarly, however, he had ears on his head in a darker shade of brown amidst the messy short hair matching in colour. with a light shade of blue, the person's eyes fixated on the woman who held him. (our character)
the man's face filled with worry and it contorted with a hint of dread. 

the woman looked towards him solemnly "He is alone in this dangerous place and hurt" Her eyes tearing and her face growing with a sad expression "W-what if it was Ellie out here like this" she stuttered as her words fell heavy on the men. evident from a sudden drop in his shoulders.

I can't just sit here in this person's arms with her crying, Is there something I can do to comfort her in some way?
she went out of her way to help him and was trying desperately to help. 
weakly reaching out a hand to her he clasped at her clothing and with all he could muster tried to smile and cheer her up

noticing this she looked down at him and tightened her grip, before looking back up towards the gruff person who seemed to be in an internal war. 

"Alright" he said, finally giving in after seeing the interaction hunching slightly from the argument. "he can come and stay with us, but he might have a difficult time if others see his wings" he stated with a serious tone shortly after to with the woman nodded and smiled understandingly.
  
now directing her attention towards him "You alright" she said with a little worry still left in her eyes
opening his mouth to speak he found himself unable to speak, the words getting cloaked in his throat. unable to do much else he lowered his head nodding gently.
shortly after they looked at them they started walking the gentle movement gave him comfort as a wave of tiredness. 

(as the main character has gone through a lot and this only takes place shortly after the last chapter I figured that he would be tired. doubly so considering both his condition and body's age)

1