Chapter 15
315 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Aito was playing with his blood manipulation ability, they arrived at the school, and Kim opened the door for him.

He pulled up his hood and walked out of the Limo ignoring the curious glances directed at him. He didn’t dangle around the entrance for no reason and directly walked to the exam hall.

Kimi followed behind till the entrance of the exam hall but went back once he entered the exam hall.

It was one of the prestigious middle schools in Aichi prefecture, a gathering place of kids from wealthy families and other influential figures across Aichi prefecture.

Most kids were mature for their age but, kids will always be kids. They were taking nonsense and sending curious glances toward him but he ignored them completely.

Since his seat was in the middle of the exam hall, he was the center of attention, with his garbs covering the entirety of his body. Without showing any skin. He couldn’t even look out the window and act cool and mysterious.

Annoyed, he entered his mindscape and checked on Ciel’s condition. It was the same as the morning. Since there were still more than 10 minutes for the exams to start, he decided to spend the rest of the time there.

He just stood in his mindscape blankly staring at the sphere hovering in front of him. And then he realized, time flowed extremely slowly inside his mindscape and he would have to spend more than 10 hours in the mindscape for the exam to start.

So, he slowly opened his eyes without feeling any shame. If no one knows, there is no need to feel ashamed.

..

.

The exams were about to start, the examiner entered the hall and Aito wanted nothing more than to complete the exams and get out of this shithole.

Aito didn’t know why elementary school kids were showing this much nervousness for the exam, but he just shrugged it off.

He slowly looked around the hall, just curious. But then he spotted a girl sitting to his right side, she was tall for an eight-year-old, with black hair tied to a spiky ponytail and dark pupils, and quite a cute face.

Her movements were elegant and she exuded pride and determination through her every movement.

But what caught his attention was not her appearance or anything but her identity. The sole heir of the Yaoyorozu company, Momo Yaoyorozu.

He knew about her since her parents were friends with his parents. He saw her once before in some social gathering he went to with his mother, they didn’t particularly hit it off but they can be called acquaintances. He didn’t go out of his way to introduce himself though, he just shrugged it off and moved on.

He was the first one to complete the exam and was waiting for the time to finish, but he was met with the option to wait for another hour before the exam time ended. So he casually stood up went towards where the teacher was sitting and placed his paper on the desk while saying,

“Can I leave?”

The students were looking at me as if I was stupid, but the teacher took the paper from my hands and said,

“Oh!! Yes, since you have your guardian outside, there is no problem.”

“Thanks.”

He walked out of the hall while the kids were looking at his back.

“…teacher can I leave too? I have my guardian outside.”

“…”

He heard some students asking the teacher but he didn’t heed any attention as he walked toward the entrance.

But while he was walking someone called him from behind.

“Wait.”

He didn’t slow down or looked back, but the one who called him reached his pace and blocked him.

“I told you to wait, didn’t I?”

“You did?” Aito asked with a tilt of his head and walked forward.

“I know you heard me, humph.”

But the girl followed him this she didn’t stop him but walked beside him at his pace.

“…”

Hearing no response from him the girl introduced herself.

“Anyway, I’m Momo Yaoyorozu.”

“…”

Aito didn’t say anything and kept walking. Hearing no reply from Aito the girl looked a bit sullen. But she kept talking,

“You’re Aito Toda right, we met at that social gathering at that time! Remember?”

“No. I don’t know whom you’re talking about.”

Aito said without missing a beat. He didn’t feel like conversing with this girl today.

“Lies! I know it’s you, my mom said you will be coming today for the exam.”

“Then he will be somewhere here, you should look for him. I know it’s not me.”

“…don’t lie to me! I saw you walking with Toda family’s maid.”

“And how did you know it was Toda family’s maid.”

“My maid told me?”

“She must’ve been mistaken!”

“I know it’s you! why are you lying?”

Momo was flustered she didn’t think Aito would behave like this. Then Aito asked,

“Did your mom ask you to get along with me?”

“Yes.”- Momo replied with a ‘what’s wrong with that ‘expression.

“Heh.”

He roughly understood the situation, from her mentioning her mom. Okabe was friends with Momo’s mom. Since Okabe was worried about Aito’s social life, she must’ve asked for her friend’s help. Leading this situation.

As if realizing something Momo excitedly asked,

“So, you admit it’s you?”

“… “- Aito didn’t answer but the answer was obvious.

Without giving Momo any time to say anything, Aito asked,

“If you know it was me, why didn’t you talk to me when I was sitting next to you?”

“T-that’s.”- Momo was pushed out of her excited bubble.

Aito didn’t wait for an answer and increased his walking speed.

“T-that’s because I was nervous bout the exams and I didn’t want any distractions.”

Momo followed behind him talking excuses.

Without long they exited the school’s entrance. Aito only wanted to move out of the sunlight so he quickly spotted Kimi and walked toward her.

Kimi was talking with someone else and from Momo’s brightened expression, he deduced it was her guardian.

So, he walked towards the limo without looking at Kimi.

Seeing this, Momo tried to say something but he quickened his pace and entered the car.

Kimi followed behind him in a hurry.

He saw the sullen look on Momo’s face but closed the door to the door once Kimi entered.

“Young master isn’t that Young lady, Yaoyorozu.”

”Yes.”

“Why does she look like she is about to cry?”- Kimi asked in a questioning tone.

“…just cause…” -Aito trailed off and didn’t say anything.

“It’s not nice to bully kids just because you are in a bad mood young master.”

Kimi said in a disappointed tone but her face didn’t betray any emotion.

Seeing this Aito sighed,

He opened the car’s window and said to the About to start crying Momo,

“See you next time!”

And closed the window.

Kimi looked at him with an exasperated expression and sighed.

“…What?”

Aito was already in a depressed state and he didn’t want to entertain some brats.

He thought Momo would think of him as some rude kid and ignore him, but he didn’t think he would hurt her instead, and his pride didn’t allow him to apologize either. So, he just said what he thought was right.

Kimi understood this and asked,

“Why are you so good at dealing with adults and very terrible at dealing with children your age?”

Aito Didn’t say anything and closed his eyes.

He didn’t think too much about it and thought Momo would forget about him soon enough.

He started playing with his blood once again to clear his mind, but suddenly he lost control of his blood and fell unconscious.

Kimi was startled and started shaking him to wake him up but there was no result.

Aito’s mind was forcefully pulled inside his mindscape.

..

.

***

A/N: So, before You start commenting about Aito becoming an edge lord you should understand that his daughter is in a coma and is showing no signs of waking up. And can’t do shit about it.

His circumstances regarding his quirk are limiting his freedom. And he can’t even blame his parents for that.

That would be enough reason for his edgy and loner attitude I believe.

It won’t last long though.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading the chapter

20