8- unexpected enconter
144 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night breeze in the middle of the clearing felt cold. The moonlight came and brushed against the surface of the water peacefully.

Immersing himself inside the water, Wan Ne felt calm and appeased. For a moment, it could not make his mind leave anymore.

" I never knew that bathing in the spring after a tough training will feel so relaxing" Wan Ne exhaled after emerging from the water.

The next moment, he immersed himself in the waters.

But good things are destined to end. The tranquility was soon Brocken by the sound of footsteps.

Wan Ne could make out the blurry figures of two people who were walking toward the water.

*******

" Young master Lin, you are really brave. I have not even been in Lin clan for more than a month you are already making move on me" a woman teasingly said while looking at the young man that was walking on her side.

He had his hand on her thigh, brazenly moving his hands around the woman's supple body.

The woman was quite beautiful with an hourglass figure that the green-colored robe on her body could hardly hide, on the contrary, it only seemed to highlight it even more for some strange reason.

Looking at her slender neck, and her red lips, a dangerous smile appeared on the young man's face, as he became even more confident with his actions.

" You are so beautiful, how could I resist?" the young man said with a confident voice.

" I am still the concubine of the third elder of your Lin clan. Aren't you a little afraid ?" the woman said, not sounding offended at all.

"When Lin Dong wants something no one can refuse it. Even the elders don't dare to offend me.

The Lin clan will soon belong to me, at that time you and me..." His words were full of confidence as if there was nothing under the heaven that could stand face to him.

" Sweet talking as always. I heard that the young master of the Lin clan, Lin Dong Is a womanizer sure enough..." The woman said with the resentful town.

She looked straight at the young man, his robust body, his chiseled muscle, and even more importantly, his handsome face.

After hearing her, Lin Dong did not reply immediately, instead while looking straight into her eyes, he used his fingers to rearrange some strands of hair behind her right ear.

" Qian Qian, you are beautiful as that day.

I will never forget the day when I first saw you, It felt like being struck by lightning.

Since then, I knew that I will not be able to live without you" 

After saying this, Lin Dong embraced the woman tenderly before kissing her. She did not resist at all. The words seemed to act like magic spells, making her eyes moist.

Lin Dong could feel her muscles loosening. She was as defenseless as a chicken in his hands.

Soon enough, the mixed moans and woman could be heard across the clearing.

********

" Lin Dong, the genius of the Lin clan Has an affair with the last concubine of the third elder?" Inside the water, Wan Ne felt a little flabbergasted.

He had just come to take a bath and now he had learned of one of the most embarrassing secrets of the Lin clan.

" I am lucky or Unlucky?" He thought.

The thought of revealing the matter did not even cross his mind. He was not close to any of these figures of the clan and he was only going to bring problems onto himself by being a busybody.

" I need to get away from this place, but I need to avoid being seen," Wan Ne thought.

It was also at that moment that he started to hear strange sounds coming from the surface.

There was the sound of a man, grunting, of something smashing.

The man will talk sometimes, but there was no longer any voice to accompany him.

If He had not seen any better, earlier, he would have thought that the man was just spending some alone time.

Even though he was curious, Wan Ne decisively decided not to go back. Instead, he swam in the direction where he had left his clothes.

Wan Ne was already close to his goal when he felt the need to breathe air.

Slowly his head emerged out of the water, and what he saw made him stunned.

" What the..." Wan Ne was baffled by the unexpected scene.

Instead of a couple going at each other what he saw was Lin Dong the genius of the Wan family, pressing himself against a  strange wooden puppet that did not look at all like a woman.

****

Lin Dong had a pleasured expression on his face, he was sweating hard while his face was completely flushed red. From time to time to time he will shoot some profanity as he looked at the strange wooden contraption, sometimes, he will caress it, and other times, he will kiss it.

" Is he a fool? And what is he doing? Anyway, this is something that I should see.

I should go somewhere else" Wan Ne had already decided to wash his eyes seriously after going back to his house.

He felt the need to forget what he had just seen.

Wan Ne was going to reimburse himself when he suddenly felt a piercing gaze on his back.

This time, he looked clearly, in the direction where Lin Dong was doing his things.

" I was not wrong. There was someone else! " Wan Ne thought.

Not so far from the perverted Lin Dong, tthe a woman was sitting cross-leggecross-legged witnessed against a tree. She was mature beauty with peerless figures. She seemed to be in her early thirties.

" She should be Qian Qian. What is she doing? Cultivating next to her lover when he is doing this kind of stuff?"

Wan Ne would not believe something like this.

" She is looking toward me. Was I discovered?" Wan Ne started to feel apprehensive.

******

Sure enough, the next moment, Lin Dong who was doing the ' deed' raised his head.

" It seems like someone saw us, but don't worry Qian Qian, I will kill that voyeur so that he will not tell tales and sully you," Lin Dong said while caressing his ' lover' s face...

Wan Ne heard him. He immediately went on guard activating the two skills of his martial spirits at the same time.

' battle instinct'

' Sharingan"

He could not last long in this state. A little more than two minutes, but he had no choice.

Everyone in the Lin clan, Knew Lin Dong's réputation. He was the genius of the Lin family. It was said that he had surpassed the level of body tempering, entering the energy-gathering stage at the age of 22.

He possessed the golden tiger martial spirit, who was rumored to have reached the green grade, the grade above the yellow grade.

He was a talent like no one else in Eastern Wuri city, the best youth in the Lin clan's history.

Now at the age of 24, he was strong enough to go toe to toe with some elders of the clan. He was also soon to become an inner disciple of the eternal ice Pavillon in the capital.

*******

Wan Ne never expected that he will have to face someone like that, on his first day after training.

" This world is simply too dangerous" cold sweat formed on his father, before mixing with the surrounding water.

Wan Ne saw, and Lin Dong pointed a finger forward.

The battle Qi gathered, around his finger giving it the radiance of the sun in the night.

At this moment, Wan Ne Was ready for everything, he had to survive. He used the power of his martial spirit and looked at the pathways, in Lin Dong's body.

The ways that the battle energy moved, everything appeared under his eyes. It was a rare treasure of research from someone like him who did not have much guidance.

Sadly for him, at a time like this, he could not care.

"Star-shattering finger," Lin Dong said coldly.

The next moment, a golden ray with the thickness of a finger traveled across the clearing.

When the attack landed, a look of surprise appeared on Lin Dong's face.

" You evaded it! Seem like you have some ability after all.

Sadly, Lin Dong decided to kill you today. So YOU MUST DIE.

Don't blame me, blame your bad luck".

After, this Lin Dong quickly adjusted his clothes, before going after an invisible enemy, leaving both Qian Qian and the confused Wan Ne behind.

" What is wrong with him?" Looking at his body which was still fine and at the steam that rises from the water due to Lin Dong's attack, Wan Me was dumbfounded.

THE ALTERNATIVE NAME OF THE CHAPTER: MEETING A FOOL 1

5