「Hear me Roar!」 -part 2-
409 15 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Note: Quality might have dropped here.
Sorry~ 

Just be aware I'm still just writing this for fun.
-Angreh Dragon is Angreeeh.-

I forgot to mention this was a 6k size one so its 2 chapter in 1.

 

「Everything we do…」

「Carries a price.」

「Yet even within that price.」

「I struggled to return to my people in one piece.」

「Recklessly, believing in my own resilience I was born with...」

「But, that was naive of me.」

「In the end, my body was torn apart.」

「And I died. 」

「To be renewed as a human. 」

-Estel Rue

// Hear me Roar! -part 2-//

Before Tori made it, she saw a horrific scene...
Talie's opponent was larger than her.
He was right on top of her as she groveled on the ground.

At this moment, he then broke one of her left arms as he crushed it with his heavy plated boots.
Her scream was mind-numbing to her ear as it made her blood boil.

With urgency and in a panic she silently rushed to her opponent without letting her presence known. She ambushed Talie's opponent with a vicious strike with her gauntlet but her opponents adjusted his gaze to her direction and reacted.

He raised his shield in response to the moment that he caught a glimpse of her arrival.
Imbued with the force of her magic as she whispered the name of the spell.

Impact!」

A spell she invoked.

A simple yet forceful blow that propelled her opponent with tremendous force.
It struck his shield and was pushed a large distance away from her while crashing towards the lush green and trees of the projected environment.

The muddy ground was carved by his crash as it left a trail.

Talie then complained coupled with a groan.
「Wha-what took you so long? Ugh...」

Tori then replied.
「Sorry, I never expected you to lose so quickly.
Were you even trying?」

As she rolled on the ground with her hair soaked in mud,
she was completely disoriented from the shocks she received.
Not to mention her broken arm was in terrible shape as she groaned when she tried to move it.

The chains around her were swiftly then dispelled by Tori as she touched them while murmuring her spell.

As it made a sound of shattering glass as the spell that affected her disperses.
The opponent who was following her soon saw what had occurred.
Soon caught up and swiftly rushed to attack her without giving both of them a chance to recover.

Though, Tori released a powerful killing intent in response.
As it caused him to stagger as his body felt an unnatural terror from a human child for the first time in his life.

It was a similar terror when facing a powerful monster,
which he vividly described in experiences with them.

Like being gazed upon by a terrifying giant he wasn't sure which of them emitted it.
Though it gave him a strange illusion as he staggered and return to his senses.

His companion slowly recovered from her blow,
It was then he waited patiently to attack both of them together.

But… During this time he saw something odd as he observed his opponent.
The air around her swirls as the mist shaped itself into a mysterious beast.

He could only describe the being carrying what could be mistaken as large wings.

Her emerald eyes gazed at him, it was calm human eyes yet he felt a strange feeling.
Like it was completely out of place.

While this was happening,
Tori whispered something to Talie's ears which she then made a frown in response.
Talie bit her lips with a bitter expression as she nods to her.

Her enmity was soon directed towards her opponents as the second one recovers to join the fight.

To keep Talie safe from harm
She was swallowed by the shadow of her own sister(Tori).

The battle swiftly became 1 vs 2

Both of her opponent's eyes grew wide with confusion as a lone girl now stood in front of them.
The floating drones that continued to observe the fight then slowly shut down at the same time as Talie was swallowed by her shadow.

It was the lone girl had begun chanting as she released some kind of spell in the air.

Tori's true forte was magic it was her specialty.
For Talie she only could learn a couple of spell which she deemed useful.

It is not strange that neither Talie nor Baster cannot compare, because she completely buried herself in books of arcane trying to learn its secret and ways to completely fully master it.

And even in the workshop, there is no difference.

Secretly she was studying them.
Then she found a fatal flaw in its design that she was now taking advantage of.

They were vulnerable to alteration of mana as she disrupted it with her extreme efficiency and control of magic.

The drones became disrupted as the many drones sent out swiftly fell losing vision of the fight.
But that was not the true reason why the drones could no longer fly.
She had completely hi-jacked the field magic of the whole Arena and their traps no longer works and the mana in the air had become her own.

It was then Tori made her move.

This was the first time in her new life that she would attack an opponent in this world with great hate!

...

...

// The Weight and Consequences. //

The battle that was once 2v2 had become 1v2.
But what did I said to her?

「Leave the rest to me.」
「I need to take out the trash...」

I said with a gentle smile,
Talie knew full well.
I was at this moment, extremely pissed...
These people tried to do something inhumane to us.
They probably had everything planned.

At this point, I didn't care anymore about hiding my strength.
But this also means we will draw some annoying attention at the end of this.

This is a bit troublesome but it can't be helped.
While I managed to hide Talie it constantly drains my inner mana.
My gauntlets are keeping my own mana afloat but this is undoubted quite a predicament.

It is unfortunate.

That I am not as powerful dragon I was once before...
 
The power of my former self which once absorbed a limitless amount of mana in a short instance was no longer here.

But it is enough to allow me to constantly use intermediate spells.
I disrupted the mana in the air and took control of it.

The drones were disrupted and I can use magic for a prolonged time thanks to this.

In this way, I can use magic without too many records of my spells leaking out.
If my magic was recorded and its knowledge were to leads to the demi-human kingdom.
It's going to be extremely troublesome if their eyes are directed at me.

I don't want to be under the rules of some stupid nation.
Nor do I want to be a part of some stupid political game.

I rather just hide in an airship and travel the world with Baster.
At least I don't need to run away on foot, I get to explore the world of how it ends up as well!

But let's look at the present.
All preparation is done.

My counter attack is about to begin...

I managed to hijack a single drone rendering it unaffected by the distorted mana in the air.
So they can see clearly how I will demolish these jerks.

How did I do this exactly?

Well, the moment I entered the Arena.
I already felt something strange.

It was different...
It was blessing us with healing and constitution.
Completely different than before where it didn't do such a thing!

It was way too strange...
Talie swiftly left before I could warn her.

"Let's end this quickly" She said.

She was too hasty.
But just in-case I released a pulse of my own magic in the air to study it.
It allowed me to analyze the type of field magic we were currently in...

But after fighting my opponent.
Everything became clear.

The air and mana was strengthening my opponent.

(Are they seriously doing this?)

(This is clearly a set up.)

They were using my kingdom's knowledge of torture in a fair game of training!?
UNFORGIVABLE!

It was at this point.

I lost my sense of self and didn't particularly care of what will happen next.

I hijacked their own field magic disabling the drones.

But I haven't completely disabled the protective shell created by the arena that is keeping them safe.

It will take time until I can fully take control of it.

To make it do what I want.

Which is why I intend to buy time.

As I observed my two opponents.
Two of them are gazing at me with malice in their eyes as they each produced the same spell.

Volt.

Such paultry magic.
Trying to shock me with lightning using the rain is an efficient strategy, however...

Redirection, Alteration.

I altered the flow of mana and redirected their spell towards the opponent on my right.
Turning their own magic against them that followed her command.
He swiftly reacted in response and raised his shield but realized too late that there were two of them coming right towards him.
 
He couldn't block two volts in two directions.

It was two direct hits.
But she soon realized as steam sizzled from his armor.
That what they wore was actually resistant to magic.

No… it was more than that.

"Oh my, how troublesome..." Tori said.
(Now I know why this opponent I struck was still able to stand when I intended to take him out.

How ridiculously unfair this fight is...

If I wasn't carrying my past memories.

This would have been a one-sided defeat and torture session for us.

Seriously, What the hell is wrong with this academy!

I want to butcher the head of the school for making something as cruel as something like this!)

She deeply thought about it, in the past she loathed carrying her memories but now she was thankful. As it saved their lives more than once already and had given her the opportunity to punish such disgusting action against them.

The Field itself seems to be protecting them and letting them stay in the fight.
Normally an attack like that should have the amount to kill a person even while wearing magic armor.

But this will only serve as an extra benefit for me.

Tori then made a wide grin as it caused one of her opponents to move.
The opponent on her left already made his move and swung his blade horizontally.
But Tori easily evaded it as another came from the second opponent as she eluded both of them.

Both of them had changed their strategy.
They were now intending to win instead of drag the fight they were now aiming for lethal blows that would be quite painful.

But to Tori, her primal instinct as a dragon was returning.

Only the strong and wise can stand at the top.
The law of her kingdom.
These primal instincts are once again being called inside of her.

Sfx: Swoosh~ *Clang* *Clang*

Every swing of their blade as she blocked with her gauntlets but...

A familiar feeling was something she felt.
A feeling that can only be experienced in direct combat.

She then thought:

Now that I thought about it.

My life as a Queen was quite an adventure.
Each day they praised me while making me do the troublesome tasks.
Like dealing with stupid nobles or meeting kings and princes without needing to raise my hand and have my entrusted soldiers fight my battles for me.

But it was so stressful because of those ass hat's keeps,
Fucking up their own jobs that I needed to clean their stupid mess for them.

And now all  I wanted was a peaceful life.
Without pain, without battles, and without putting myself in the spotlight.

Without someone TRYING TO KILL ME IN MY SLEEP!

As my wishes were once again denied in my current life.

I feel like someone will aim for my life again.

My life as a queen was lush with the stupid scenario of schemes from idiots who just won't QUIT!

I remembered all those miserable yet ridiculous lifestyles that I HATED!

While she complained in her inner monologue
She fought with great focus.
Carving even an opening representing itself to her as though welcoming her fist with open arms.

As she shouted while performing a counter-attack.

SCREW-YOU-ALL!」was the words she shouted.

With her arm lightly radiating with light (Inner) and a dark glow radiating in my gauntlets. (Outer)
She took a stance reminiscent of my past life as a dragon.

And lent her opponent her fist full of Love.

It was at this moment, she accidentally punched him with everything she had.

A combination of might and magic.
Much more grandiose than the normal blow of Impact.

HEAVY IMPACT!

*CLANG* the sound of my weapon connecting to his armor.

*CRACK* the sound of my own weapon close to breaking as a consequence.

To those who watched it,
It must be quite a surreal thing to see a child punch a man taller than her, a few kilometers away...
What she did was a flashy move.

That made them gape from the distance.

It is a technique that she often used in her past-life.
End even now its still a reliable close combat spell that many would gape at...

Even in her own home.

Because...
Within the arena, his body flew to the sky like a ragdoll.
The projected raindrop and leaves weren't completely blown away but its direction changed to the side where he flew from her strike.

The poor victim soon flew towards the edge of the arena barrier in mid-air as he looked like some kind of large flying insect the went face first as he slid and fell in such a painful matter as the crowd reacted with "Ugh."

To those who watched it, those who carried a grudge against them.

Was undoubtedly be gaping in shock.

______________________________________________________________________________
// Impact. //

It was a spell designed to only use a portion of my inner mana depending on how powerful I wanted it to be.

Though, from the very beginning...
It is impossible for a child such as ourselves to even fight at even grounds with these jerks.

My only prayer is that...
Pushing such a weak body of a human child to perform such feats would not hamper my growth.
[I can already imagine how painful this @#&^! will be tomorrow.]

But I won't stop.
I can't stop.
I need to teach these bastards a lesson they won't forget.

Or else I won't be satisfied.

I deeply sighed as the enhancement magic I placed on myself.
Being aware of how it will affect me after this battle end.

Enhancement magic are powerful spells that allows even a stick to last longer during a fight.
But it also causes it to break easily after it ends.

As for how much mana I've used thus far.
At this point, I only consumed 2/3 of what I currently had.
For a normal sorcerer they would be empty by now.

But people in my time often said I had Extreme efficiency on use of magic.
Utilizing only little of what people normally used.

Allowing me to use more than what normally people can use.
But I didn't care, since I had limitless source of mana at the time.

But now I need to watch out on my limits.
Even as a child I was measuring how many spells I can use.

So I can easily tell how many I had left.

Because for a sorcerer, Mana is their only tool of survival.
Ofcourse I can use swords, but I didn't really bring any right now.

Though, I still need to conserve my strength.
To buy some time to recover and perform my next spell.

But my wish wasn't granted.
As the second opponent soon ambushed me from behind with a pale and desperate expression inside that helmet of theirs.

They are rushing to end the fight how cute.

 Though... I don’t blame them.
He tried to overpower me by force using his shield as my gauntlet made the sound of metal.

*Clang* as he swings his sword toward me as I maneuvered to parry it, repeatedly.

「Is that all that you have?
I’ll show you what happens when you mess with my sister!」

I said in anger and a wicked smile.

I realized I am enjoying this fight too much.

Once more my body radiated with light, with my weapon glowing in a darker color.
This time, my opponent noticed this and made a distance.

I can feel the hidden distorted face of fear and shock in his expression.

Impact is a spell devised by the demi-humans for close combat skirmishes.
However, only a select few of my kind can imitate and produce this kind of power I am currently releasing.

Light magic amplifies the body increasing the user's speed and power,
Shadow magic manipulates gravity around the weapon to make it weightless while cursing anything it touch weakening and amplifying the force created.

Talie called it "Buster Fists!" for some strange reason, but I liked the name Impact since its shorter.

As a dragon who manipulates both, it's a difficult task to use two types of magic simultaneously.
Normally mixing and light and shadow causes it to become unstable and only cause destruction.

But I'm no longer the naive young dragon of the past.

Even as a human the instincts and experiences remained.
This knowledge may perhaps become a thorn in my life because of this...
but in the end, it saved us enough times,

That I can't really complain anymore.

However, this is the result of my efforts in my past-life which resulted in my ability to shock my opponents with incredible strength.

It was the reason why I was entitled as the Strongest of my people.

It does, however, have a flaw…
Normally I would use my own body to receive the recoil of this spell without any form of consequences.

But this time, I used the durability of the tool exponentially to cushion the recoil redirecting its force inside it.

This will undoubtedly cause my tool to break quicker.
A price to pay for use of such magic.

In the past, I didn't need to worry like this,
because my body was sturdy enough to be able to face a giant while laughing in his face.

But now that I am human.

The recoil will undoubtedly break my bones?
No.
It will likely tear my arms off in the process.

If I even let a single ounce of force touch me.
Cracks have already appeared on my gauntlet since I never imagined using Grand Impact so soon…

Magic isn't safe if poorly used it will kill the host if they are reckless with it.

But the fact they are cheating is pretty much a necessary thing to deal with this problem.

Such a shame If it weren’t for the limitation of this body.
I could have thoroughly punished my opponents but...
But I guess one person should be enough.

I believe it has a single punch left before it breaks apart, though If I did perform another powerful strike like that, I will undoubtedly lose the only object that is keeping my mana afloat.

The tool that is keeping my dearest sister safe.

Which is why at this moment...
I am just showing the colors of my own mana to scare my opponent.
Such as shame that the soldiers of this world don't even understand the limitation of a child's body.

I would have been checked mated by now if that was the case.
(Even after 300 year's they still failed to cultivate skilled soldiers to compete against my country.
Well it's better this way, otherwise, they would have successfully destroyed my home by then...)

I soon gave my opponent a gentle smile.

This opponent is just a child to me.

Not learning how to enhance one own attack using magic nor learning how to understand circumstances. He is in complete shock right now, unable to act and is slowly being eaten by the fear of his sudden predicament.

How pitiful...
I can't blame him, though...
It is a natural reaction towards an opponent who just blew his opponent miles away in a single strike.

The sound of droplets of rain, the greenery of plants.
I really do hate the rain, it's cold and sad.
The farmers and my family loved it yet it just really dampen my mood.

The life of a commoner felt so nice.
Didn't have to worry, just slack off.

After we leave this country, I should tell Baster to get us a small island and live there peacefully.
Is the dream I had, but our circumstances won't change even with such wishful thinking.

I turn to the drone I hijacked that I instructed to gaze at my opponent.
This kept them from seeing how I defeated them.
While also hiding the spells, I've used...

Such as Impact, and strengthening spells i've used.

This will undoubtedly raise questions later...
But we can easily deny it by calling it a secret.

As for my opponent…
His action soon changed as I heard a *Clack* from his shield.
Ah, he's going to fire his weapon again.

This gauntlet is terrible as a shield,
Though, I did apply for a few runic protection on my suit from elemental attacks.
It turns out there was still room for me to add them so I took advantage of it.

While thinking of this.

He fired his weapon.

The burst of fire from the explosive shells didn’t really hurt me much.

Though the heat did sting a bit.
However... I'm already used to such experiences.
A battle is not a fun place.

It hurts and if you do not endure and struggle with your all.

You will simply die and that will be the end of it.

I simply saw it as a necessary thing to learn to protect myself.

Never once did I enjoyed the thought of fighting,

Only an idiot or masochist would enjoy such a life.

But I DO LOVE WINNING!
Is the one thing I will admit when I am fighting.
As the man fires his weapon, I countered with *Shade Shell* as it absorbed it.
I still have mana to spare as I instantly disabled it after it devoured his shot.

A baffled expression came out from his face when he saw it.

These imbeciles probably believed my sister is the only one who can use it.
That's how harsh and cruel this kind of place known as the combat is...
Lack of knowledge, lack of understanding.

And finally...
Luck is also a necessary factor but it can be negated by learning how to cope and adapt.

And now like trapped in a web of questions.
This man is probably thinking.

Use magic? no, she just used it against us.
Use my weapon? Oh, she blocked that too.
Fight in close combat? didn't she just crush my comrade in a single strike!?

Is she a monster!

He then took a step backward as I took a step forward.

Predictable.
At this point...
I already won this childish fight.

His expression was that of a defeated person as he stood there with his boots shaking disbelief.
The drone was showing his helmet as he laughed like he was going crazy inside that poor thing like a delicious clam I want to eat.

This class that teaches combat shows the cruelty of this place.
Teaching it to youth will undoubtedly make them stronger in the future.
But to allow twisted games like this...

Is completely unforgivable.
A complete violation of the rule of duel of my home.

No such thing should ever occur.

My inner mana is slowly draining by keeping Talie inside my shadow.
I've used a variety of spells already and my inner mana is now literally empty.

But it finally happened.

The moment I am waiting for...

The protective shell around him faded, while the arena switches its power into me.
There's no need to hold back anymore.

This little duel is over for them.

At this point...
It's finally time to release her.
From my shadow, Talie's form soon reappeared.

『Is it over?』she asked still feeling winded.

「No, but I did take out one of them.」

She gave a wry smile in response and stood like a newborn lamb.
Her complexion was terrible, as the stress she took was clearly on her face.
These scums sure did a number on her.

As I gazed at her broken arm.
Ah, I got even much more frustrated...
How long has it been since I felt like this?
(I was too careless,
I should have followed her instead of doing what she told me to...)

Talie then replied with a pained expression.

『So, What do you intend to do next?』she ask me.
I gave her a wide smile as she nods in response.

I told her「Let me borrow your gauntlets.」
She smiled a bit and pulled out the gauntlet with her still working arm.
She gave it to me as I now wore two gauntlets that absorbed mana in the air.
With this, I am now assured I can end this stupid fight and perhaps even more.

Talie faded in the scenery like her usual tricks.

Meanwhile...

My opponent has his eyes open wide as he stood frozen there dumbfounded.
He probably noticed it himself.

The Field magic of the Arena is no longer protecting him.

There was now two opponent in front of him.
Not to mention my gauntlets were now brand-new.

It was the end of this fight.
The beginning of his torment.
The once cheering crowd that rejoiced when we were in a dire state was now showing displeasure and screaming complaints as it only showed what our opponent was doing.

They sent in other drones to see what was occurring but they simply fell from to the ground like flies as I took control of the mana within the arena.

Only one drone was working and its the drone I took control of...

It was time for revenge.

「You thought we were trapped little lambs in this place.」

「Let me tell you now.」

「The ones trap here with us is you!」

Tori widely smiled as she wickedly said that to her opponent.
His face turned into despair as he heard it.

(This was the day in a very long time in my life.
That I held so much malice towards my opponents.)

________________________________________________________________________________

//The Twins that brought forth calamity.//

Lotte'sPov:

I came in a rush after Nelly sent out the distress message from her drone.

As I entered the place, Milim and Nelly was cheering.
While what I saw was something even more ridiculous.

"For-FORGIVE ME!?
I was only Ordered to do-"

*Crack*

The sound of breaking bones.

"GYAAAH!"

As I saw it, I didn't understand.
One of the twins was on top of her opponent,
Ruthlessly breaking the person limb as she bent his arm in a terrible manner while continuously begging for help with tears of pain and anguish in his face.

But Tori showed no sign of mercy in her eyes.
She was smiling brightly as she displayed ruthlessness of her own former self.

There was a thirst and anger in her eyes.
Her hair was a mess and her dirt and was completely exhausted.

There was radiating light around them as it seems to be constantly healed her opponent.
 The moment she was done with every finger he had...
She then proceeded to continue and breaks the limbs next.

Those who were watching were gazing in horror.
There were also professors and staff members who entered the arena.

Shouting telling her to stop but...

"The battle has ended!
That is enough!
Release him already!"

But the young lass continued her rampage.

As the few teachers tried to reach her.

They were soon bound by chains made from magic caused by a trap one of the twins had prepared.
The poor man who had his bones broken however was begging for mercy.

"I'm Shooowwy" he cries and beg for mercy.

As the little girl punches him in the face with the gauntlet In response to his scream.

"GUH!"

She replied to his cries.

「Isn't this the way you folks intended tormented my sister?
Breaking her limb instead of ending the battle, your foot on her head while you were ruthlessly
Shocking her with electricity while being bound by magic?

How weak.
I'll show, how you should truly torment someone!」with an angry smile she roared all her frustration.

she continued to bend it as he screamed in agony.

In a few moments, she soon bent the leg of her opponent in a ridiculous way as she pulled it until it reached his head as it made the noise horrendous noise of his scream.*GYAAAAH!*

All his limbs were twisted in an odd fashion like she was playing with a toy doll with a single drone  watching and recording a young girl torment a person older and taller than her.

Unfortunately, the suit can only prevent physical/magical injuries caused by the force of impact or cuts.

It also should have activated when the user experienced enough pain to lessen the trauma...

"Did someone tampered with the arena?" were the first thing that came to Lotte's mind.

"AAAARRRRRGHHH!" as it continued.

Her sister was watching from the sideline.
She wasn't smiling but was gazing at her opponent with pity.

Talie herself already knew that nothing she will say can stop Tori who have already reached the peak of her patience that she was willing to be exposed.

And thus she supported her instead and was the one who laid the trap rendering the professors and staff members unable to approach.

Tori was now human, she carried limitations.
This fact alone already causes her to worry.
Even with the power of the gauntlet that restores their mana.
It's not like both of them possess a bottomless pool of it.

The Blessing Only Allows them to not suffer consequences from over-use of magic.
And nothing more...

Talie then mumbled.

『It's quite ridiculous, how they managed to piss her off like this...』

『Though, I just hope this won't reach the ears of our parents.』

During the scenario of her rampage.

A number of professor and student had begun to ask for help from the other staff of the school.
Until Lementine came with Castel to stop the uproar.

"Young Tori!
Release that student, This instant!

Do you want to be expelled!?" were the words of ArselLemintine who have only recently arrived.

Castel was with him and appears to be observing instead of shouting.
She then shook her head and displayed an expression of curiousity as she left to inspect the control room of the Arena.

While drones that were sent in to stop the two were simply disabled in mid-air without understanding what had occurred.

Tori meanwhile smiled at him in response to his shouts,
She left a single drone and said to it as it voiced her complaint.

「Why should I stop,
when they tried to do the same to my sister?
While the students here cheered when my sister was in torment.
Isn't it fine to do the same thing to them? Ha-ha-ha-ha」

Tori was completely out of control.
Like a darker part of her was unleashed in that place.
She said with a burst of wicked laughter that was filled with fury as she continued to torment the student as she said those words.

"Guaaah!" this time it was his left arm that recently only recovered.

The trapped staff and other professors remained stuck in Talie's spell as they attempt to multiple spells to try and break free from it...

Which unfortunately failed as Talie constantly sustained it and its resilience.

[As if, I'm letting our fun end like this...]

Talie was also showing a face full of anger towards the professors who allowed such a battle to continue.

Tori had explained what happened to her, while Tori was busy tormenting the student.

Their opponents have broken the rules and simply imitated their way of doing things...

It was Talie's way of getting back at them for letting them do as they pleased.
These professors could have easily stopped the fight but they didn't.

This was their way of punishing them.

Both of their hair no longer appear as sweet young girls both of them used to be.
The twins now look like angry muddy delinquents in the slums of their city.

As the projected mud sticked to them as rain continued to ruthlessly fall.
Both carried a fierce expression as if they were predators within the arena.

Those who overheard it paled as they continued to observe the tormented student.
Others slipped away from the scenes afraid of being blamed while those present was unable to answer why such children were saying such things...

Which is why when Castel reached the Arena Control Room.

"There was no one there."
They had already ran away...
Leaving the poor lad that Tori tormented in her mercy

Meanwhile, Tori continued the show.
As the other students had begun to close their ears and eyes.

This incident in the future will be known as the『The Rampage of the Black Rose Twins.』

As a finale, she shouted.

「Shouldn't you, all be the one apologizing!?
Doing this to 12-year-olds like us...

WHO THE HELL ALLOWED THIS KIND OF TRAINING IN THE FIRST PLACE!」

*CRAAAAaCK*
 She said while biting her lips as a young girl with emerald eyes and green hair eagerly displayed an angelic smile at the camera coupled with an unfortunate student screamed as his limbs are twisted in ghastly ways while finally reaching his limit as his eyes finally rolled over.

The scene soon became top news of the academy as a skillful photographer captured it.

Though not everything was conveyed as after they lost their interest in their first victim.
Their anger soon turned towards the professor as they weren't letting themselves get caught so easily.

It continued until Castel herself was sent out to quell the twin's rage.

It was a hilarious scenario to those who were innocent while to the victims who ganged on them was a huge miscalculation on their part and something they never expected to happen.

Those who wanted revenge was even more bitter and angry as things didn't went as they planned it to be...

// Aftermath of the victims: //

A few days later...

The student that was the victim of Tori's wrath was unfortunately traumatized and chose to leave the academy.

During his medical tests with his family.

"Little girl is scary.
So scary, So scary, So scary.

I don't want to stay here anymore.
I can't stand being with girls anymore."

Any cute things he came in contact with like a picture of a cute child sends him in a frenzy of terror.
To test this, the academy gave him a picture of his own little sister but...

Unfortunately they didn't want to bring their own daughter to see her sick brother.
They didn't want to risk it.

"Such a cute smile... ah... sister..."he said in a happy expression then darkens and descend into a panic of fear and madness.
"What A Monster!
GET IT AWAY FROM ME!

HIIIiiiii!?"

he shouted throwing the picture down and cowering in fear.

His family gave a deep sigh.
The poor student seems to have developed gynophobia.
The one who was taken out first was fortunate enough to avoid her wrath couldn't understand what had happened.

His only expression when he saw 4 lined up doll's which depicted how many times he got destroyed by that singular attack he took.

He gaped at the scene with confusion.

A child was able to do such a thing to a man.
But what shocked him most and made him tremble in cofusion.
Was the fact his armor which he worewas completely shattered by her attack in the process.

How the heck did it end up like this!

Most of the doll's body were all completely broken in pieces while a special device is keeping its body parts from falling...

________________________________________________________________________________

Afternote:
Tori ain't perfect.
She might be a mary-sue, right now.
But there are chapters that even, she will need Talie and Baster's help.

(In the Later chapters.)

12