Chapter 2: Alec’s Life
80 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while, Alec woke up thanks to the metro’s movements. Looking at the station he was currently in he shook his doziness away as his stop was only a few stations away. He notices that at the top right corner of his vision, there seems to be a blue box the size of a bug.

He tried to place his hand over the box but it wasn’t affected by it at all. Wherever he moved his head the box moved relative to it. Even after blinking in the hope of the box disappearing because it was obviously his head playing games with him according to him, the box was unaffected.

Exasperated Alec could only give up. After calming down he tried to focus on that blue box. Just as two seconds passed the small blue box expanded and a big screen popped up in front of Alec’s eyes making him shake in bewilderment. Which made the other people look at him weirdly as if he was crazy.

Unfortunately for them, Alec was too occupied with staring at the screen that had suddenly popped up right in front of his goddamn eyes.

---------------Fortune System---------------

Task: Perform 30 push-ups.

Time Limit: 24 hours

Reward: Luck would be increased by a per cent for 2 hours

Penalty: You’ll be fired from your job

--------------------X-X-X----------------------

Going through the contents of the screen Alec felt that he had seen it before which made him drive his memory back making him finally remember where he had seen it before. ‘So, it was not me just hallucinating? But if this is not me hallucinating then what the fuck it is? Have I gone insane...’ Alec’s mind was going crazy with all the questions and speculations.

Exiting the metro, he walked back home questioning to himself whether he was alright or not. The answer to that was something he didn’t know. The screen was still visible to him, but after not focusing on it for a few seconds it transformed back into the small blue box placed at the top right corner of his vision.

During the whole journey, he was busy with making the screen appear and disappear in front of him in the hope that he would stop seeing it after some time. Needless to say, it didn’t work that way and he came back home even more frustrated than when he was when he had just left the station.

“You want me to do 30 Push-ups? Alright, I’ll bloody hell do those push-ups and see what you’re made up of” Alec shouted at the screen to pour out his frustration and started doing push-ups but he soon realized how much of a bad physical state he was in.

“One….T-T-Two…….Th---Th---Thre- Three!” He lost his breath and strength which was needed to do more push-ups just after three repetitions. The last time he did push-ups was around two and a half years ago and he was able to do at least 15 Push-ups but now he could barely manage to do three push-ups. Just thinking about it made Alec loathe himself.

After gasping for breath and recovering he cursed at the blue box that was still visible to him in anger but the cause of this anger was not because it was not disappearing but it was because the task reminded him of how low he had fallen. Alec didn’t want to think more about it as thinking over this matter only made him feel more and more disgusted with himself. His eyes soon went towards his computer and his mood took a quick turn. “I wonder if there are any interesting videos today.” He said to himself as his face turned into one of an expectant person’s.

He soon booted up his computer and waited for it to be turned on as he itched his sweaty and hairy underarms. He brought his finger to his nose and took a sniff before making a grossed-out face as he said “Guess I’ll be needing to take a bath tomorrow.”

The computer soon booted on and Alec wallpaper was a voluptuous anime girl in a vulnerable position. The woman wasn’t naked but her tight and small clothing made sure that whether she was clothed or not the imagination of the men looking at her won’t be affected.

Seeing the picture made Alec sigh in disappointment as he murmured to himself “Why not anime women real? Life would be so much fun if they were…” When Alec had thought to this point, he soon heard his inner voice saying it right to his face “Even if they were real, it’s not like they’ll have anything to do with a loser like you.”

Thinking about the jab that his inner self had thrown right at his face Alec’s mood once again spoiled as he moved the mouse and guided to cursor towards the browser. He was quite used to watching hentai for a while but his favourite site suddenly shut down due to some reason as a result he once again shifted back to normal porn videos.

Browsing through a variety of new videos that were there Alec's attention was captured by a video named “Opening myself to my Boyfriend” with a thumbnail picture of a beautiful blonde woman lying on the bed with widened legs, her hole clearly visible for everyone to see. The thumbnail picture justified the title of the video to the viewers and made them watch it with even more interest. Alec was of course one of those many viewers.

Alec clicked on the video and as the video was starting, he took out some lube and tissue paper from the drawers under the computer table.

It was clear that this was nothing new for Alec. Many do it and it’s the same for him so he doesn’t think of his act as shameful at all but in fact as a stress reliever but what he doesn’t consider is that the fake happiness it gives him prevents him from using the earlier frustration into something productive so that he could improve his life.

Alec was, unfortunately, afraid to change himself, afraid of the work he would be needed to put in to improve his life so he resorted to forgetting it all by indulging in such acts of losing himself to pleasure such that things that really mattered won’t enter his mind.

The video soon ended as Alec disposed of the tissue papers. He felt quite relaxed after the act and wanted nothing but a sound sleep after such a delightful sensation and that’s what he did. A Few minutes later, Alec was on his bed as he slowly closed his eyes to rest so that he could have enough energy for his next shift.

4