Chapter 62- Abducted
329 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Haruto's POV:]

'Ah...where am I... '

The last thing I remembered was that some sort of alarm went off in the mansion before my consciousness faded with a strong hit on my head.

My head still hurts at that spot but now it wasn't unbearable, and since my current whereabouts mattered more, I pushed back the pain for later to contemplate.

Parting my lids I was met by darkness all around and my limbs were tightly bound to the point where my joints were aching. I turned my head and found the outside scenery was moving at a rapid pace, signifying that I was in a vehicle.

I squinted my eyes to focus on the man whose reflection I could see from the rearview mirror only to gape at the sight.

"Shimazu Kazuko?" The blond teen whom I have only seen once or twice in the academy before and recently got to know his relationship with Akira.

To think it would be him who has abducted me.

"Heeh~So you are still alive?" His cocky tone was blended with slight madness as he giggled in himself.

I couldn't sum up how this happened but I could already understand the reason behind his actions.

"So are you kidnapping me because your engagement with Akira was broken?"

**SCREECH**

All four wheels came to an immediate halt, however, due to my current condition I remained at my place.

"It was ruined because of you!!"

Shimazu clutched my hair before shouting those words. His face was contoured by anger and his face turned red signifying his current mood which was anything but settling for me.

"Akira left me because of you! She hates me because of you! I am in shambles all because of you! It's all because of you! You!! You!!!!"

With each of his shouts, he was punching my face hard. I couldn't even understand how he turned himself from the driver's seat to beat me.

Although I wouldn't lose consciousness again thanks to the training provided by Minami-san, it doesn't mean those punches weren't hurting. This blondie is strong, I must give him that.

Eight continuous punches and I could already feel blood dripping down my nose and my left eye was no longer providing me vision.

For a brief moment, I hung my head low before the blondie once again clutched my hair and made me look toward him.

"You know why I am gonna kill you, today? It's because I have already admitted that Akira could never belong to me but it doesn't mean I would let you or anyone else grow close to her!"

He jerked my head backward, which stretched somewhere's muscle before he continued driving.

My head once again dropped down as I breathed heavily. Truth be told, I wasn't scared as much as I should have, rather I am more worried about Akira.

Today went perfectly as I thought. Though Hinoki-san and Yumiko-san still looked a little reluctant to accept me as Akira's partner, I believe they would also forgive me with time.

The talk with the family head and Akira's father also went smoothly, if not, way better than I initially assumed. I was a little anxious at the beginning but the way he converses made me feel comfortable amongst the Takahashis as well.

However, now once again, because of me, the reunion of the family has been ruined.

'Damn...why didn't I see him coming... ' There was no point regretting that moment when I was knocked out since if Kazuko could arrange to infiltrate the mansion then he must have Plan B if I would have dodged that hit.

Once again gazing out of the window I found that the car has reached outside the city since there was nothing but forests on either side. This passageway is mainly used to reach the town or nearby shrines.

After what seemed like fifteen minutes, the car turned on a jungle trail, and after crossing about half a kilometer of bumpy road, we came to a halt in front of a big old-looking warehouse.

Kazuko exited the car before he pulled the backseat door and began untying my binds which were attaching me to the car. However, he didn't untie my hands. It was still impossible to move freely.

And more so...when he has a gun pointed at my head.

"Now, without any cheap tricks, start walking..."

He was behind me, with the muzzle of the gun attached to the back of my head as he told me to walk forward.

"You know, it's not too late. If you let me go, I will just say that I didn't see your face."

I meant what I said since I recently heard how the Shimazu family has fallen to ruins and because of Kazuko's jealousy he and his family might have to face many more consequences.

But of course, it was futile to hope for something from this crazy guy.

"Just shut the crap and keep moving. Do you think I care about anything after I kill you? Nothing is left for me in this world and all this because of you, so why should I fear anyone now?"

I thought Akira was just an exceptional type of lover who knows no limits when it comes to her feelings for me. But this guy was in a similar situation.

Truth be told I was a lot nervous and frightened at the moment since this is the first time I have been pointed at with a gun. To think that any moment now and my life would be ceased was making it difficult for me to even walk properly.

If not for the training of endurance and the strong will Minami-san has helped me build up, I might have collapsed by now. However, I steeled my heart and walked inside the warehouse.

The inside was large and dark.

Kazuko suddenly smashed the button for lights just beside the door before the whole empty place came into view.

Only a single chair was placed at the other end of the hall where I was supposed to be getting tied.

However, someone was already acquiring that chair. A very familiar girl whose expression was more terrifying than the gun.

*GULP*

******

A/n: - Caught you by surprise right?

Now two more chapters, and that's final.

Drop a comment if you want some after-stories.

5