[R-18] Their first time~2
645 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haruto has researched a little about these things so he knew he had to loosen her up before he goes onto the main course. 

His thing was solid and hard already after all the foreplay they did. 

Making her squirt and upon seeing her pleasured expression swelled his chest with pride and elation. 

In front, his eyes laid the bare naked girl wearing nothing to cover her unblemished and tempting body. 

There were some slight red marks over her breast and neck which signifies the passionate love Haruto carries for the girl which has been boiling for years and now has erupted in this form. 

The droplets of sweat blended with her love nectar making her lower region glitter and invite Haruto to proceed. 

Since Akira seemed to have calmed down a little after her first orgasm, Haruto leaned forward before resting his arms on either side of her head. 

"I am gonna put it in. Tell me if it hurts... "Gently caressing her cheek he whispered to the girl as Akira nodded with slight apprehension and overwhelming elation filling her ruby eyes. 

His thing was twitching violently since earlier so Haruto knew he didn't need to work over it. 

Just for lubrication, Haruto took hold of his dick by the base and rubbed it over her lower lips. 

The soft and hot sensation was fulfilling enough to encourage Haruto to plow it in one go but he held back. 

Slapping and rubbing his mushroom-shaped head over her slightly reddened pussy lips, Haruto finally put it against the small baby hole, he was fingering earlier. 

"Akh..." Her body convulsed slightly, her neck bending and her hands clenching the bedsheet as she felt the heated rod entering inside of her. 

Just after the crown reached inside of her, Haruto felt a wave of heat washing over his dick. 

Since their faces were already close, Haruto didn't wait before smacking his lip over hers but this time he was gentle with his kiss as this was a mere distraction. 

Akira was barely responding to his kisses since she could not ignore the massive thing sliding inside her. She have masturbated before but never used a toy or any other thing which go past a finger length so it was understandable why her eyes were filling with tears. 

On the other side, Haruto was having a hard time keeping up his kisses since the warmth inside her cunt was hefty enough to make him feel that his thing was melting inside. 

Her insides were so tight and mangled that Haruto was barely holding himself from ejaculating as he continued pressing forward. 

Just when almost half of the rod was inside of her, a sudden blockage made Haruto open his eyes and look at her. 

"Akira it would hurt...please bear with me... " Initially Haruto decided that if Akira seemed to be in pain he would retract his thing and stop it at that. But now that he has once tasted how tight and delicious Akira felt over his manhood, he no longer wants to leave things like this. 

He needs to cum or he might go crazy. 

"I-I am okay, Haru...ple-please take your time... "

You don't look alright tho...Haruto wanted to say upon seeing the small streams of tears sliding down her eyes. 

Haruto calmed himself before he slowly straightened his back. His hand slowly caressed her belly with a feather touch and fondled her breast gently. 

The resistance wasn't thick fortunately and Haruto finally broke through her maiden lock to make her, his woman. He was finally inside of her. Finally, their soul and body were connected. 

For a great length of time, Haruto didn't move. 

It took a great deal of resistance for him not to cum inside of her as of now. 

He let her insides get used to his size as he continued engaging his hand around her soft body. He could feel her heart pounding hardly over her chest and it was the same for him. 

Excitement and lust have taken over their heads and neither of them felt guilty about it. 

Haruto loved Akira and he wanted to make her his own. 

Taking a deep breath, Haruto pulled out his dick slightly before plunging it back inside with a small thrust that created a slight ripple in her meat buns. 

"Ahuuu~Good... "

Akira muttered as her eyes shut tightly and lips pressed close. 

Haruto began moving his hips while holding g her folded knees as leverage. He was thrusting slowly and steadily for the starters, letting her enjoy this activity as well. 

He didn't want to hurt her but soon he also lost some portion of his control. 

"Ah...ah...ah...Haru...good...feelsssh...good... "

Her moans were traveling along with each of his slams on her hips. His cock was now taking a breath of fresh air and the next second it travels across her baby hole to kiss the opening of her cervix. 

The pleasure from her clenching walls and the excitement he felt hearing her sighs and moans elevated the movement of his hips. 

*Phak* *Phak* *Phak*

The small room was entirely surrounded by the vulgar sound of their lovemaking Akira's body suddenly began to conclude a little more as her head also shot back. 

Haruto was also nearing his limit as he felt her cunt walls clenching tightly on his manhood. 

"Cumm...Haru.....cummmming....."

*Squirt* *Squirt*

Her whimpers were responded by the ropes of white thick liquid which Haruto shot deep inside her hole making Akira's eyes roll up. 

Haruto also kept his hip connected to hers as he shot all his accumulated love inside of her without restraint. 

The feeling of climaxing along with your partner and feeling the compatibility in bed was something Haruto was gifted with tonight. 

****

A/N: - I hope you guys liked it. Suggest me on what story should I write next? 

6