11
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: Final Battle

Mattos, the woman and the wounded man ran out of the village. They were heading towards the woods, which were a few hundred meters away. But, a group of four people was coming towards him. Two people carried spears. Two people carried hunting bows.

"Halt," said one of the people with the spears.

"I'm a friend of the king. I was running away from people who came here and killed everyone," said Mattos.

"We saw what they did to you," the spearman said. "You are not welcome here."

"We're not here to hurt anyone," Mattos said. "We're just trying to get away. I need your help. We all do."

"We'll take you down," the spearman said. "We're going to cut you down and we're going to burn you. We're not going to let anyone come here and kill our people."

Mattos, the woman and the injured man decided to fight them. They attacked the group of four but were crushed. They had a spear, a knife, a stone and a bow and arrow. The spearman and his two companions put up a good fight, but Mattos and the woman easily killed the other two people.

The spearman and his two companions were killed. They died in battle.

Mattos, the woman and the injured man were surrounded by people who looked at them in confusion.

"What's going on here?" asked a spearman.

"I think that woman is the leader of those people who killed my people," said the injured man. "They were here to kill me."

"Your people killed my people," the woman said. "We are not your enemies. We will explain everything."

"Who are you?" asked the spearman.

"We are from the order of the galaxy called Lonzstarry," said Mattos. "We came here to rescue you."

"The order of Lonzstarry came here to kill me," said the wounded man.

0