12
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12: Manfred Amakiir

Manfred Amakiir was a powerful sorcerer from the early days of Nordgaard. He learned his magic from his father, who was a powerful sorcerer. He has been on Nordgaard all his life and has studied and practiced his magic since he was a boy.

Manfred Amakiir was a very wise and great sorcerer. He was also very lonely. He had his studies, his work as an artist and his magic. There was no one to talk to. His parents died when he was young and he had no siblings. So most of his knowledge came from books.

Their art and magic were very different from most other magic in the world, so most people didn't understand them and they were considered very weird. Because of this, Manfred Amakiir was seen as a very strange person, and most people didn't like him.

Manfred wasn't very popular, but he didn't care. He had his books, his magic, his work as an artist, and his family. He was a happy person. He could study all day and all night if he wanted to. It didn't matter.

Manfred Amakiir was a very powerful sorcerer, but not a very wise one, and most of his magic was of the more cunning kind. He wasn't very powerful in the ways of the world, or in the ways of the universe. He didn't know much about the galaxy, or the factions, or the people.

He didn't know anything.

Manfred lived in the early days of Nordgaard, when the world was still young. There were no oceans, there were no continents, and there were no plants or animals. There were no trees. There were no plants. There were no animals. There were no fish. There were no birds. There were no bugs. There were no people. There were no races.

. There were no factions. There were no governments. There were no leaders.

There were no people.

Manfred knew none of this.

Manfred had a very happy and peaceful life and most of the time he didn't even think about the existence of other people or races or planets or galaxies or anything like that. He thought the world was just him, his family, his books, his magic and his work.

Manfred was very lucky in the ways of the world. He had no need to kill or be killed. He didn't need to hate or be hated. He had no need to steal or be robbed. He had no need to covet or be coveted. He didn't need to lie or be tricked.

Most of the time, he didn't need anything.

He didn't need love, or sex, or being desired.

He didn't need anyone to talk to. He didn't need to be needed.

Most of the time, he didn't think about anything, and the only thing that mattered to him were his books, his magic, his job and his family.

Most of the time, he didn't have to do anything. Most of the time, he could just study, be with his family, work, play with his kids and be happy with his family. Most of the time.

Most of the time, he didn't need to worry.

but one day the galactic police invaded his house and killed his family.

There was nothing Manfred could do to save them.

Manfred was very sad after that. He moved in with his spearman, Jarek, and Jarek's family. Jarek was very smart and Jarek's children were very smart. They were able to learn all of Manfred's magic. And they could teach him the magic of the world. They taught him how to summon djinn and how to cast spells.

Manfred's children were very good students and very good sorcerers. They learned all the knowledge of Manfred and became famous for being the best of the best. They were the first children to become faction leaders.

They were a very happy family.

Manfred didn't have much in common with Jarek's children. He didn't like talking to them, because they made him feel very old. Jarek's children were always laughing and having fun. They seemed to have no worries, worries, no worries.

Manfred didn't like it

Manfred Amakiir then decided to become a faction leader to get rid of Galactic Gorven for killing the family he lived with.

Manfred's faction was called Nordgaard, and he didn't know if he would succeed or not. Most of the time, he had no idea what was going to happen. All he knew was that he would do whatever it took to get what he wanted.

And to get what he wanted, he had to win.

And to win, he had to find a way.

He would go

0