12
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14

Bae-shra left the academy at night. He was surprised to find that the city seemed so quiet. There were few guards patrolling the streets, and even fewer people out and about. Most people seemed to be staying inside, watching the celebration on television.

Bae-shra walked down the streets, past the palace, heading towards the stadium. He moved quickly, quietly, his footsteps on the ground barely making a sound. He looked around, listening to make sure that no one else was around. He was glad that he did, because as he was walking past the palace, he saw a figure coming out. The figure was small, and she was wearing a hood over her head. She walked quickly past him, not even looking at him, and she moved in the direction of the stadium. He wondered who she could be.

He looked at her back as she walked away from him, and he noticed something strange. There were long, red marks all over her back. They looked like burns.

Bae-shra rushed back towards the stadium, worried that someone else had been burned. He got there just in time. He found that there were already thousands of people there. They were filling up the stadium, cheering and laughing, and drinking and dancing. He noticed a large bonfire, at which sat a small group of dwarves, drinking a special type of beer.

Bae-shra moved in closer, trying to get a look at the dwarves. They were laughing and cheering, drinking their beer in special glasses that looked like horns. He moved in even closer, listening to the dwarves talk. They seemed to be arguing about something, and getting angrier by the minute.

Suddenly, one of the dwarves looked over at Bae-shra, and he saw him. It was the lizardfolk who had been in the academy with him.

“Bae-shra!” The dwarf shouted. “Come over here! Come over here!”

Bae-shra walked over to him, looking nervously around.

“Bae-shra!” The dwarf shouted again. “I told you to come over here!”

Bae-shra walked over.

“Come here!” The dwarf shouted. “Look at this!”

He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a flask. He handed it to Bae-shra.

“Drink this!” He shouted. “It will make you stronger!”

Bae-shra looked at the flask. It was a green liquid, with bubbles floating in it.

“Just drink it!” The dwarf shouted. “It will make everything better!”

Bae-shra took the flask, and he drank from it. The liquid filled his mouth and throat, and made him feel lightheaded. He looked down at the flask, and noticed a strange symbol on the liquid. It was a design that looked like a flower, except it was made of triangles.

“That’s the elixir of life!” The dwarf shouted. “Drink it, and you’ll live as long as you want!”

Bae-shra grabbed the flask, and held it up to his mouth again.

“Drink it!” The dwarf shouted. “It’s all you have left!”

Bae-shra drank some more of the elixir. He felt himself start to glow, a bright light filling his body. He looked around, and he saw the dwarves around him start to glow.

“Bae-shra!” The dwarf shouted. “Come over here!”

Bae-shra walked over.

“Ladisso,” The dwarf said. He smiled, his eyes lighting up as he saw the young lizard.

“I knew it was nice seeing her again after all these years.”

Ladisso made a gesture with his hand like he was letting something go. “Even with her burns. But you know what? That’s just the way life is.”

“How long has it been?” Bae-shra asked.

“It’s been 20 years,” Ladisso said. “I wish it had been longer.”

“What happened?” Bae-shra asked.

“Well, I was out hunting,” Ladisso said. “I was really far away from my home village. I was thinking about seeing my family again. All of a sudden, a group of elves ambushed me. I fought them, and I killed them all. Then the elven mage, that’s what he called himself, he cast some sort of magic spell on me. It burned half my body away. I was left with these scars.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I know,” Ladisso said. “We should’ve helped you.”

“We couldn’t,” One of the dwarves said. “We had to defend our own territory.”

“We should’ve made more elven mage friends though.”

“Yeah. They were nice people.”

“So, what are you going to do?”

“I’m going to go home.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I mean, you’re going home.”

“Yeah.”

“I want to go home too!” Bae-shra said.

“Really?”

“Yeah!”

“Let’s go!” Ladisso said, clapping his hands.

“What? Now?”

“Yeah!

Bae-shra pick up his weapon and aim at Ladisso

Bae-shra: Ladisso, you are now my prisoner and I will deliver you to Galactic Gorveno.

Ladisso: But…but…

Bae-shra: If you want to live, that is.

Ladisso: But…but…I’m your friend!

Bae-shra: the only friend I have is myself, you're just a tool for my plan.

Ladisso: Wait…what?!?

Bae-shra: You want to go home? Then help me get to the top, or die here.

Ladisso: But…but…

Bae-shra: The choice is yours.

Ladisso: You are a monster!

Bae-shra: No, just a man with a big goal.

Ladisso: No, no, no!

Bae-shra: Yes.

Ladisso: Alright then, I'll help you.

Bae-shra: Good. Now lead me to the fortress.

Ladisso: You got it.

Bae-shra: Let’s go.

They made their way to the fortress, a massive stone structure that lay in the middle of a mountain range.

Bae-shra: I wonder how many people died building this place.

Ladisso: I bet it was mostly orcs.

Bae-shra: You know, the only people who could build something this big.

Ladisso: Yeah.

Bae-shra: We should be thankful for what we have.

Ladisso: Yup.

Bae-shra: What are you going to do when we get there?

Ladisso: I'm going to ask for an audience with the king of this place.

Bae-shra: I'm gonna kill him.

Ladisso: Probably.

Bae-shra: You think so?

Ladisso: I'm a warrior. I'm going to kill everyone.

Bae-shra: That's your big plan?

Ladisso: I'm a warrior, I'll kill them all.

Bae-shra: That's what you think.

Ladisso: You think I'm scared?

Bae-shra: Nope.

Bae-shra: but you will have

Bae-shra picking up the mic is says

Bae-shra: she's already here, you can take her

Two giant orcs appear out of nowhere and hold Ladisso tightly

The Orc King appears.

Orc King : thanks for bringing my sex slave, Bae-shra

Bae-shra : it was nothing so where's my reward?

Orc King : heh, you're not getting any.

Bae-shra : Why not?

Orc King : you're not my type, so you're a loss for me.

Bae-shra picking up his weapon is aiming for the Orc's head

Bae-shra: where is my reward

Bae-shra looks sternly at the Orc King

The Orc King get scared

Orc King : You're gonna get nothing but you'll still get to die

Orc King grabs a knife and stabs Bae-shra in the stomach.

Bae-shra falls over

Bae-shra start to laugh maniacally

Bae-shra stand up with a wicked smile on her face

Bae-shra: so that's how you want to play huh

Bae-shra makes a hand signal and his troops from his faction called Zyc start to appear out of nowhere with over 1,000 platoon targeting Re Orc

Bae-shra: so Orc King where is my reward last chance

Bae-shra : I'm not gonna stop until I get it

Bae-shra : or you're going to die

Orc King : You're right I deserve this. You'll get nothing

Bae-shra shoot the Orc King's sack

Bae-shra: where is my reward

The Orc King gasps in pain from the shot

The Orc King: So you did shoot me

Bae-shra: Yeah I did

Orc King: So you win my queen

Orc King

Bae-shra start to get irritated

Bae-shra stomps on the Orc King's wound too hard.

Bae-shra: listen here you idiot Orc king I don't want your freak wife I want the Galactico diamond

Orc King : It's in the fortress. You'll have to go there yourself

Orc King dies

Bae-shra: you heard what he said?

The Zyc come in mass platoon formation

Bae-shra look at the giant orcs

The Giant orcs afraid of Bae-shra releasing Ladisso

It's run away in fear

Bae-shra: Well it seems like we don't have much of a choice but to go there now.

Bae-shra: The only question is where do we go?

Ladisso: Well we could head towards the fortress, but I don't really know how secure it is.

Bae-shra: Well we'll have to risk it won't we.

Ladisso: I guess, but I don't know how far away the fortress is.

Bae-shra: Well let's go towards the fortress, and hope we make it there before the orcs.

Bae-shra: Come on Zyc pilot

The ships of the Zyc faction appear and land for the warriors to enter

Bae-shra look at Ladisso

Bae-shra: who join my faction Zyc, Ladisso

Ladisso: Of course

Bae-shra: ok, so we go, lets go

Bae-shra and the others begin to walk towards the fortress. 

0