15
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17

In the morning, the captain will make everyone gather on the bridge. 

Everyone gathers on the bridge, except for Mattos. He is in his quarters, resting.

Everyone else looks very tired. The woman is Elizabeth. The three children are sitting in a row, on a chair.

The man is Dr. Vahlen. He looks very tired, and his clothes are wrinkled. He looks very old and young at the same time. His eyes seem very sad. The woman looks sad too.

The 6th person on the bridge is a man who is sitting in a chair. He is looking at a console, and he is playing a video game.

The man is the pilot of the ship. His name is Aksumite.

The captain looks at everyone on the bridge. She says:

Captain: Everyone please give a bit of attention, we are entering earths atmosphere. This is going to be a bumpy ride.

The captain then presses a button. The screen in front of everyone on the bridge shows a map of earth.

The screen shows a blue planet, with landmasses labeled as Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Oceania.

The captain says:

Captain: We should reach the air base that is located on the outskirts of Washington, in about an hour. Everyone please prepare for landing.

Everyone on the bridge gets up from their chairs. The man continues playing a video game. Everyone is very tired.

The woman says:

Elizabeth: What should we do, Sir?

Dr. Vahlen: We should be ready for landing, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: Yes Sir, I will prepare everyone.

The woman walks away towards the exit of the bridge.

The captain says:

Captain: Everyone please remain calm. We will reach the air base in about an hour.

Everyone on the bridge walks towards their seats. They sit down, and wait.

The captain presses a button. The ship's holographic projector shows a large map of the earth. The captain says:

Captain: The United Federation of Earth, also known as the UFE, is the largest and most powerful human empire in the galaxy.

The holographic projector then shows a map of the United Federation of Earth's military.

Captain: As you can see, our empire is the most powerful one in the federation. The Z.E.N gained control of Earth after a failed attempt of a coup by the UFE.

The captain then presses a button. The holographic projector stops.

Dr. Vahlen: Oh, I see.

Aksumite: I understand why you guys took control of the Z.E.N.

Elizabeth: The Z.E.N is the best of all the factions.

Aksumite: Exactly.

Elizabeth: I mean we are more powerful than the UFE.

Aksumite: Not really, but I understand why you think that way.

Dr. Vahlen: I do hope so.

Aksumite: The captain, do you think we will be safe here?

Captain: Safe?

Aksumite: Yes, do you think the earth government won't pursue us for having conquered their planet?

Captain: What makes you ask that?

Aksumite: I mean, we are now the most powerful faction on the Z.E.N,

Mattos goes to the desperate captain 

Mattos : captain we have a problem! 

Captain: which

Mattos: There's a big ship chasing us 

Captain: that

Mattos: I think I know who's running that nav

Captain: who

Mattos: Bae-shra

Captain: He must be following us

Mattos: I think he wants to assassinate us

Captain: I'm surprised he is still alive

Mattos: But he is

Captain: I will activate our cloaking

0