Chapter 289 Upgrade Realm and understand Nirvana Laws
76 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The whole place fill with deadly silence, looking at scene in front of them.

Dozen of Heavenly Deity Realm were kill instantly by one sword. While even though he was not injured at all Asura King was still shaken.

"Cheng'er your hurt..you..." Feng Fei look at his son body, his skin torn apart, his clothes all ragged.

And his blood everywhere where, and her aura burst out of worse than before.

"You Damm it! You Damm it! How dare you! "

Feng Fei yelled her mesmerizing voice was fill a burning rage.

splash!

Asura King was cut in half with disbelief in his eyes.

Before he could react he didn't know how he died.

Seeing his mother's back Lin cheng felt a thousands emotions in his heart, he couldn't describe.

Feng Fei came to Lin cheng and check gently his injuries with worriedness.

Her anger had calm down after seeing Lin cheng now her heart felt torn apart. She is usually very calm on everything, if not  how could she spend thousands years in that timeless space and cultivate up to the Heavenly Deity.

But after seeing Lin cheng state a thing click on her and made her berserk and didn't hold back, killing even the Asura King.

After feeling that nothing could threatened her child's life she calm down.

But the next words of Lin cheng and Feng fei made the whole place go in a uproar of gossips.

"Hi mom." Said Lin cheng.

"Don't speak, here listen to mom take this, and take this and take this."

Feng Fei made Lin cheng swallow multiples Heveanly Healing elixirs.

5 mins later....

"Mom I'm fine I- " Lin cheng was helpless interrupted.

"I said you have to take this be an obedient child!" Scolded Feng Fei while making swallow another Heavenly healing elixir.

This thing repeated so many times that left the onlookers stunned.

"Wait! Wait! The alchemy saint is the Feng Fei's Son!?"

"Are you for real!?"

"So it seem is true about her getting pregnant?"

The while place was in a uproar while looking at Feng Fei who was hugging Lin cheng.

Some people look with envy at Lin cheng not because of his mother, but because where his head was resting.

Back to Lin Cheng side.

Lin cheng was being squeezed on his mother two breast, but he didn't blame her. While she hug him he could feel her emotion.

Fear! The emotion she feeling right now, he understood that she probably tought if she hadn't arrived he would end up dead.

Even though it was not like thay, but seeing her like this made  Lin cheng felt guilty.

Suddenly Lin cheng felt millions of gazes on him and whe he look he saw everyone looking at them making him little embarrassed.

"Cough... Venerable Feng Fei and Alchemy Saint thank you for your help."

Xiao La arch his hands.

"Help?' Feng Fei didn't understand but she calmly nodded.

"Yeah thank You Alchemy Saint for you help "

"We are very grateful Alchemy Saint."

Suddenly Lin cheng was stunned multiples Ancestors thank him even Long Fu and Ye Fang Bo.

They didn't know if he was stupid or something else but he did stay and hold back the Xeno Sect people. But did it matter? What matter was that a miracle happened and they geniuses were alive.

"Daughter!"

"Sister!"

Feng Xin and Feng Yin came quickly seeing Lin cheng state they breath sigh of relief.

"Okay Guys since today all of this happen, everyone go and rest in 5 days we gonna open the Cenetral Capital Secret Realm for the top 100s. And in 2 days we would rewards the top 10 tianji geniuses."

Xiao La announced making everyone Disperse.

Even though this happen the Xeno Sect lost, and they lost one of the 3 leaders they had. Plus dozens of Heavenly Deity they would not come out in a while.

And more when one leader was kill with one sword, they first needed to investigate.

......

1 day later....

Feng Family Embassy

Lin cheng was helpless being held 'hostage' by his mom.

"Mom I'm fine." Said Lin cheng.

"No stay here, Your not going any where young man no rest." Scolded Feng Fei.

Making Lin cheng feel helpless.

Creak!

The door open a beauty came in super happy.

"Nephew be obedient and listen to my sister."

Feng Yin said while having a bright smile, she has just return from the Lucky Betting House  and got her full 1 billion High Grade spirit stones.

How could she not be happy? Even so many years the most she able to save is a bout 50 million high grade spirit stones.

Even the she has see tens of billion high grade spirit stones, but those were from the Feng Family after all.

Now seeing his nephew she look at more pleasing to the eyes, she even forgot about Lin cheng previous cuddling actions with Baishi and Tang Sun.

"Okay okay.." Said Lin cheng going inside a room.

"Now let's check our gains." Said Lin cheng.

He had been sleeping all this day to rest, now he had free time. But the next moment his breath accelerated.

"Status." Said Lin cheng.

Level:46

Realm:  Nirvana Realm Early Stage/10 trillion upgrade

Exp avalaible : 60,340,459,600,000

Spritual roots / Supreme Chaos roots activated

Blood line/ Inmortal Dark golden phoenix blood activated

Talent :Supreme heart,Alchemy Heart,Formation Heart

Pets: Baishi Heavenly Nine tail fox abilities illusions of charm. They can fall under her feets a even people from a higher realm might be afected/ Also can use the power space and increase her speed / can throw purple thunder bolts for her mouth

Baishi Realm: Rank Holy Rank 3 Early stage (Earn 50% of experience points from baishi when she kills)

Charm:99(Extra info your charm is super atractive to milf like a baby but at the same like some one that can bring the women to move female hormones  so watch out ;)

Equipment/Spear of gold Mysterious rank/Golden and diamond spear Rank Heaven upgradeable/Diamond and gold Ring/Pathek Diamond nautylus

Alchemy/ Phoenix cauldron God rank

Techinques:Elementalist techniques Rank God/Spear of king techinques mysterious rank/Divine Spear Intent Technique Heavenly Rank

Usables: /(Full Realm Upgrade Card 1 time use "Mythic")/(Life's storage upgrade card 1 time use "Legendary")

Mall coins: 106,702,577,000

Lucky Wheel chances: 0

"Holy crap 60 trillions!" Lin cheng grasped in shock.

"It seem the life storage upgrade card is one tier in rank lower than the full realm upgrade card."

Said Lin cheng.

"But now that I think about doesn't it mean, it doesn't mater in which Realm your are you actually level by 1 realm?"

Lin cheng debated.

"Baishi must be mad right? O well i'll see how I make up it for her." Tought Lin cheng.

Lin cheng was very tempted to level up, at the end he succumbed.

"Upgrade realm." Spoke Lin cheng.

[Ding! Upgrading Realm - 10 trillions exp ]

[Ding! Congrats on leveling up.]

[Ding! Host cultivation base increase to the middle stage of of the Nirvana Realm.]

Lin cheng suddenly felt a death breath enveloped him.

5 hours later......

Lin cheng was in a state of slumbness, and his face was pale in the blink of an eyes. His whole body age at a fast speed.

After Lin cheng raise his cultivation base to the Nirvana Realm middle stage his Body, Soul and mind was comprehending and feeling the meaning of death.

Lin cheng suddenly open his eyes, feeling weird he look down.

"Wtf!" Lin cheng saw his hand have become wrinkle even though his aura was terrifying.

"Wait why do I feel like my chaos blood is trying to show me something?" Lin cheng different from last time.

"And this weird feeling is showing up again, last time I felt something was missing after comphrendeing the meaning of life...." Lin said murmured in his old voice.

Lin cheng stood up and look at a mirror.

"Damm where did the handsome me go."

Chuckle Lin cheng not weird out by his current appearance.

He start it walking back and front feeling something was missing.

"Felt...felt..comprehend...comprehend..... that's it! I need to feel life and death! No only comprehend! Or in other words comprehend the meaning of life and death by feeling it! "

Lin cheng with his old hand slap his old thigh.

His eyes glow and and he sat down, the next moment a deathly aura spread from him.

Lin cheng body completely became withered like a tree when he is about die.

But his eyes keep glowing and suddenly he lost vitality, until his body became dust.

Leaving only a golden drop blood in a form of crystal.

[Ding! Congratulations Host has understood the Law of Death]

"Wow where am i?" Said Lin cheng.

He was standing in a space that it was dark in home.

[Ding! Host is currently in the Oblivion plane as a form of a soul.]

The system explained.

"What? Am I dead?" Ask Lin cheng.

[Ding! Little brother your not dead, but can go back to the Central Continent until you learn the Law of life.]

.........

Demon Fox Clan Embassy.

"Now you decided to speak? We have a deal senior." Said Baishi with anger in her face.

A voice sounded in Baishi mind.

"What! He is already at that stage? No I must protect his Nirvana core!"

Baishi said becoming extremely worried.

The Voice sounded again in Baishi head and she nodded.

Took out the talisman Lin cheng have previously give him.

............

Feng Family Embassy.

A crystal golden blood was floating and glowing illuminating the whole room.

Swoosh!

Suddenly a figure appeared.

"He is really doing it!" Baishi look at it with her purple eyes glowing.

5