Chapter 290 Baishi? Goddesses?
85 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now that I think about Death and time are two energys that interwine...no no Life, Death, Nirvana that's it!"

Lin cheng soul became brighter.

[Ding! Congrats Host has Law of Life ]

[Ding! Congrats Host has learn law of Nirvana]

Lin cheng couldn't help but marvel at the system, he actually 'die' but even so the system still appeared like a interface.

"Upgrade." Said Lin cheng.

[Ding! Upgrading Realm - 20 trillions exp ]

[Ding! Congrats on leveling up.]

[Ding! Host cultivation base increase to the late stage of of the Nirvana Realm.]

[Ding! Host comprehend the meaning of Nirvana.]

Lin cheng soul suddenly was transported back to the room his body 'die'.

"Baishi?" He saw Baishi guarding a weird glowing drop of blood.

"That's mine?... that's my blood is calling me."

Said Lin cheng.

"Cheng that's your Nirvana Core, you need to enter quickly." Baishi look exactly where Lin cheng was standing and said.

"She can see me?" Tought Lin cheng.

But he still listen to Baishi.

After getting inside the blood crystal, Lin cheng felt like he had fallen asleep.

[Ding! Time of slumber until his host's body is recast 9,999 years with 364 days and 23 hours with 52 mins.]

[Ding! Immortal Dark Golden Phoenix Bloodline activated.]

[Ding! Time of slumber effect annulled.]

[Ding! Recasting body immediately.]

...........

Immortal Astral Planes, Phoenix World.

Inside a floating castle a beautiful woman with brunette skin, golden pupils.

She had a Crown on her head had, her hair was black and smooth.

She was dress in a loose robes showing her tempting naked body. Two big breasts with red nipples and her two sexy legs.

She was the legendary first phoenix, or to be Precise the Dark Golden Immmortal Phoenix.

"Hmmm? What is that?" The next moment she walk and appeared in Lin cheng room.

"Long time no see Feng Nu Xing." Baishi said.

"Baishi? I tought you fell trying to enter the Tru God Realm?"

Feng Nu Xing eyes show surprise.

"If you did not fail why woul i fail?" Baishi said arrogantly.

"So what brings you here?" Ask Baishi calmly not nervous at all.

"That." Feng Nu Xing said looking closely at Lin cheng's Nirvana core.

"That has any to do anything with you leave."

Baishi said coldly.

"Hmm? Your just a mere Nirvana Realm baishi." Snorted Feng Nu Xing.

Seeing she was going to walk and take a look at Lin cheng Baishi became anxious.

"Feng Nu Xing if you take a another step I swear I'm gonna ignore you forever."

Baishi anxiously said.

Surprisingly Feng Nu Xing stop and back away.

"Baishi you and I are childhood friends? Why would you throw our friendship by a mere descendant of mine?" Ask Feng Nu Xing indignantly.

"Wait this body of your is no longer virgin? Could it be?"

Feng Nu Xing look at the body that's was beeing Reborn.

"Baishi don't tell me the ruthless Baishi man fell in love?"

Feng Nu Xing look incredulously at Baishi.

"Well he is my husband." Admitted Baishi.

Feng Nu Xing and with her perfect smooth female hand touch Baishi forhead.

"What you doing." Said Baishi pushing Feng Nu Xing hand away.

"Okay your not sick." Nodded Feng Nu Xing.

"Your sick your whole family is sick." Baishi said but then she was stunned.

"Why do I sound like Tang Sun?" Baishi tought.

"Well his body is almost reshape, Baishi can I ask you something?" Suddenly Feng Nu Xing look serious at Lin cheng body

"Hehehe you wanna ask me why he has the same blood of you?" Baishi said with a mischievous smile.

"If it wasn't because your my best friend I would have explore him completely." Feng Nu Xing said in a sulking expression.

"Did you notice?" Ask Baishi.

"Yes, how the heck is possible he can have a God bloodline on him. He is a mortal and they are not sopposed to coexist. He should been burn long ago by just a tip of that bloodline or to be precise my bloodline."

Said Feng Nu Xing eclipsing the room when she frowned.

"He not only has your bloodline he also can use the advantage look."

Baishi show her a holographic record of Lin cheng fighting.

"What do you think? My husband is awesome isn't it?" Baishi show off.

Lin cheng body has return back completely, and he even exudes a more attractive aura.

His brunette skin was 100% similar to Feng Nu Xing, soft like baby skin. And his muscles were very well define.

Seeing Lin cheng handsome appearance, his naked body showing his well define muscles.

Made Feng Nu Xing swallowed.

"Feng Nu Xing! What are you thinking he us my husband." Baishi became jealous.

"Humph! I'm just watching is it sin? Plus he is my descendant what if I watch him I have the right." Snorted Feng Nu Xing.

While also surprise by Baishi actions, after someone at they level would find 'love' boring.

"Having sex doesn't mean love Feng Nu Xing."

As if capable of reading her mind Baishi said.

"Baishi can I touch him just once?" Feng Nu Xing ask.

"Okay." Nodded Baishi.

She knew if she didn't let this best friend kf her answer her curiosity. She would definitely stay her and bother her.

Feng Nu Xing put her smooth like jade hand on Lin cheng chest. And his blood made her feel a weird feeling.

"Is 100% my blood? Not even my 2 offsprings have this purity."

Feng Nu Xing who also felt another bloodline try to probe was stunned.

"Is this..... Chaos Bloodline, Chaos Spirit Roots! They exist?"

Feng Xu Ning was stunned.

"Hehehe, what do you think? Not bad right? 365 billions years ago. We and the other people tought that was just a human theory."

Said Baishi with nostalgia.

"Chaos energy the mother of all the energies, if a living being were to merge with that energy that no longer exist or can be found. What would happen?"

Said Baishi.

"Well is very interesting but it doesn't matter, at the end of the Cultivation Road is the True God Realm, at the end he would be another  True God cultivator."

Feng Xu Ning beautiful became boringly again.

"Is a pity I would like taste a little of you."

Feng Nu Xing said with regret.

"Anyway seeing this world I can't believe even after we did so many things so this place could breed more immortals they have this weak and pathetic strength."

Feng Nu Xing said dissatisfied after seeing the strength Tianwu Continent, Central Continent and Devil Race.

"Sigh we united the 3 world in one in a infinite circle, be human, monsters, other race all of them became extremely weak. Even the Alchemy is sad here."

Said Baishi.

"O well I'm taking my leave, I would have love to take him to the Immmortal Astral Plane with me. But I can feel you don't want to change current status in here."

Feng Xu Ning hug Baishi making they two big breasts bump into each other.

"See you later Feng Nu Xing." Said Baishi.

And like a existence on top of the cultivation road left.

Meanwhile....

Lin cheng was sleeping and had no idea that a True God Realm has been in his room.

Lin cheng was dreaming about his past life on earth, from the orphanage to the college reliving his life.

Suddenly Lin cheng body open his eyes that now his pupils were golden.

"Awnnm!" Lin cheng yawn and stretch his body.

"I'm naked." Said Lin cheng.

"Congratulations." Said Baishi.

"Baishi...." Lin cheng felt guilty.

"What feeling guilty?" Smile Baishi.

"Yes." Nodded Lin cheng.

"What's the use?" Baishi shook her head and walk to him giving him a peck on face.

"Remember be tactful after all you got people who care for you." Baishi said seriously.

"By the way baishi what happen to me just now?" Ask Lin cheng he felt he could use the law of life and Death which was weird.

"You did your first step to become a God." Baishi said.

"A god?" Lin cheng was confused.

"Okay there exist 3 Realms that the last step in the cultivation world.The Semi God Realm, The Elemental God Realm and the True God Realm."

Baishi Answer.

"Wow incredible." Lin cheng.

After all his Alchemy Heart only show him ti do pills until the Holy Rank 9 Grade.

"So after the we Reach the Heavenly Immmortal Realm come the Semi God Realm?" Ask Lin cheng.

"Dummy those 3 Realm I said are way to far away, for a mere Heaven Immortal Realm."

Shook her head Baishi.

"By the way cheng don't use the power of laws even those your learn about they are not a joke. Wait until reach the Heavenly Deity Realm minimum." Baishi said seriously.

"Yea don't worry after becoming an old man, I lost interest in using any type of law."

Lin cheng shook his head.

After using the Law of Death he became and old man, he didnt want to find if he uses the Life Law would he become a baby? Thinking about made him tremble.

Baishi could imagines his tought and let out a silver bell chuckle..

5