Chapter 293 Lin cheng see his Alchemy students again
105 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Cheng'er how are you gonna solved your problem?" The charming Feng Xin ask.

"Problem...." Lin cheng was confused.

"You brokethrough a whole Realm."

Feng Xin said.

"Oh." Lin cheng understood.

"Are you gonna visit your friend for help? After that child of Feng Yin who where she left, she hasn't been in a while." Feng Xin said.

Mean while.....

"Well this would be 1,7 millions high grade spirit stones senior."

A handsome man said.

"I it doesn't matter I want it pack it up achu!"

Feng Yin sneezed.

Back to Lin cheng side....

"Uhm about don't worry grandma i have a solution." Lin cheng said with a embarrassed expression.

But his grandma next word made Lin cheng almost fall down.

"Cheng'er if you need help you can also ask grandma, after we are a family."

Feng Xin with her neck red.

Lin cheng was stunned but seeing the deadly serious eyes of Feng Xin, he knew she was not joking.

Evil toughts flash in his mind and Lin cheng look up and down Feng Xin.

Even though she was a grandma, she look like a female who was in her earlys 40s, her figure was that of a soul sucking milf.

Her skin white as the snow exuding a attractive and sexy aura.

Her belly shape was flat, and her to gigantic mountains.

Feeling Lin cheng's gaze Feng Xin skin became red like a tomatoe.

"Okay think about it." Feng Xin not wanting to stay in this ambiguous environment left.

Lin cheng heart was beating hard even after Feng Xin sexy silhouette left.

Level:49

Realm:  Celestial Realm Early stage/100 trillion upgrade

Exp avalaible : 6,340,459,600,000

Spritual roots / Supreme Chaos roots activated

Blood line/ Inmortal Dark golden phoenix blood activated

Talent :Supreme heart,Alchemy Heart,Formation Heart

Pets: Baishi Heavenly Nine tail fox abilities illusions of charm. They can fall under her feets a even people from a higher realm might be afected/ Also can use the power space and increase her speed / can throw purple thunder bolts for her mouth

Baishi Realm: Rank Holy Rank 3 Early stage (Earn 50% of experience points from baishi when she kills)

Charm:99(Extra info your charm is super atractive to milf like a baby but at the same like some one that can bring the women to move female hormones  so watch out ;)

Equipment/Spear of gold Mysterious rank/Golden and diamond spear Rank Heaven upgradeable/Diamond and gold Ring/Pathek Diamond nautylus

Alchemy/ Phoenix cauldron God rank

Techinques:Elementalist techniques Rank God/Spear of king techinques mysterious rank/Divine Spear Intent Technique Heavenly Rank

Usables: /(Full Realm Upgrade Card 1 time use "Mythic")/(Life's storage upgrade card 1 time use "Legendary")

Mall coins: 106,702,577,000

Lucky Wheel chances: 0

"I'm so screw a 100 trillions." Sigh Lin cheng.

He didn't even want to thinking about the later Realms.

The only thing that could comfort him was the outbreak even though it was not completely eliminated, but he could of them for a while or more precise store them.

So now apart from getting a little pain, he did not have to die.

"Well by now the resources I redeem with Alchemy Guild contributions points should be ready."

Tought Lin cheng preparing to go to the alchemy guild.

..............

Alchemy Guild Headquarters,
   Alchemy Saint Residence.

[Ding! Found White Spirit Blood contain 23    Trillions Exp points]

[Ding! Found Semi Ying Yang Spirit Stone contain 12 trillions Exp points]

[Ding! Found 1 litter of Fire Rich Essence contain 5.3 trillion exp points

[Ding! Found (10) Ether stones contain 6 trillion exp points]

"Absorb." Said Lin cheng

[Ding! Absorbing......

[Ding! Absorbing......

............

"52 trillions exp points in total, so I need 48 trillion to upgrade my realm."

Said Lin cheng.

...........

Dark Abyss Xeno Sect.

Four gigantic mountain were united, in top of those mountains. There were ancients building with high top ranks formations .

"Did you hear? The Lords did a full scale scheme to refines those pathetic geniuses in the Central Continent."

A Xeno Sect disciple said look like a minotaur.

"Yes i did but something went wrong and we lost various Venerables and.....and..  the asura king fell."

The Xeno Sect Female Said the last wors in whispered.

"The Asura lineage is about have a hard life."

Someone commented.

Deep In a castle were creepy sculptures could be seeing.

A woman that was having emitting poison mist all around her was sitting in front of a weird figure.

He had a half eyes green and the other half red.

"That imbecile if Asura King Damm it!" Poisonous Queen slap the table angrily.

"I'm more worried about that woman Feng Fei, she is clearly in the Heavenly Deity Realm but she still took one sword to kill asura king."

Said the weird figure his voice could not be distinguished.

"Ghost I knew we should have such a genius back then, no she even gig birth to a little monster." Said Poisonous Queen.

"Didn't those people from the Du Family poison that kid? How come he is fine? Did you give him the right poison?".

Ask the weird figure.

"Ghost King don't said nonsense! Of course give those fool the right poison!"

Poisonous Queen said.

"We must remain low key for sometime, we lost too many man power, greatly weaking our force. And even I wish to go and take revenge but is not wise to attack that woman child, she would definitely have him by her side. And is more impossible to attack her."

Ghost King Said.

"I'm worried she get stronger and reach the Half step Immortal Body Realm." Spoke Poisonous Queen with worried in her eyes.

"Yea this is a really bad thing, if we could have refine those geniused we who if we would have brokenthrough the legendary realm."

Sigh Ghost King.

..............
Alchemy Guild Headquarters,
    Alchemy Saint Residence

"After seeing I was on the way to here she let me, if not she would have following that woman! Cheng I think you should help me punish her."

Baishi said frustated.

"How you want me to punish Qu Jianying?"

Lin cheng ask in rhetoric way.

"Simple indulge her in pleasure so I can take revenge on her."

Baishi said making Lin cheng speechless.

"Okay baishi stop the play, let's get to business how long would go into slumber?"

Ask Lin cheng worriedly.

"I really don't know but you gonna have to evade Qu Jianying, she gonna be asking for me." Sigh Baishi.

Since the Central Continent Tournament, Qu Jianying been sticking to her non stop. For fear something would happen to her.

"Well i see what i can do about it, don't worry focused on digesting those fruits."

Lin cheng said.

.........

Baishi entered in the Life storage system, and stood in front of the mystical Heavenly Dao fruit tree.

She pluck the 3 fruits, and look excited at them while tails move from side to side.

She sat down and start it to eat them with relinquished.

.............

2 hours later.....

In the third floor of the Alchemy College Campus, in the room 3,512.

A young handsome man was speaking.

"So instead softening the Lark sin flower use the blood lotus esscence to not only compliment the lark sin flower, but also preserved the effect. When doing the 4 pill heavens." Luo Fei said.

"Good very good." Lin cheng nodded

Clap!

Clap!

Multiple clapping sound could be hear.

"Teacher are you gonna tell us how we did now?" Wei xiexue ask expectantly.

[Ding! Task completed Grade : None : Become The Perfect  Teacher ( Rewards : 500 billions  exp points)]

[Ding! Issuing rewards....]

[Ding! + 500 Billions exp points ]

Seeing the notification was in a very good mood.

"Well I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty impressed, you guys been practicing and studying diligently. So tell me what do you guys want as class I would try my best to do it."

Lin cheng said generously after receiving those exp points.

"Yay!" The whole classroom roar.

"Okay guys calm down." The tall Lu Li.

"Okay teacher you can't go back in your words!" Wu chinxi said.

Lin cheng nodded thinking his students probably would just ask him, for more Alchemy views.

"Okay Teacher you said yourself, tonight you must come." Said Wang Chang.

5 hours later....

Sun had go down on the Alchemy guild headquarters, and only the unreachable stars could be seeing.

"I still can't believe I'm at the Celestial Realm, I don't know what I'll do without you." Sigh Lin cheng.

Feeling the power of the Celestial Realm Lin cheng felt surreal, he could with his bare hands break the Void. He could raise his hand and blast a mountain into dust.

He could also feel and see thing before he couldn't, for example now he could feel the particles of elements more precise.

And how those different elements, all of them contain spiritual Qi to cultivate.

Right now Lin cheng felt he was on his peak, even after a couples years here the freshness has no dissapeard.

Lin cheng finally arrive at Alchemy Guild campus, which was deserted. He walk all the way to his Classroom.

The next moment when he opened the door was stunned.

"Teacher your here!" Wei xiexue was wearing a casual clothes.

"Now that the teacher is here only Hang Gu remains to arrive." Said Guo Lu.

"You guys..." Lin cheng was stunned.

None of them were on they usual alchemy robes, on the contrary they had more casual mix festive clothes.

"I'm here guy." Hang Gu entered with a funny hat like party clothes.

5