Chapter 294 Lin cheng goes party with his students
109 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin cheng follow calmly his students who had all of them happy eyes.

"Okay now let's go." Said Wang Chang.

They have arrive at the teleportation array, which would teleport then to one of the many cities under the Alchemy Guild Headquarters.

........

Lin cheng and his students arrive at a bustling crowd.

And quickly went in Lin cheng follow diligently his students, while looking around.

The scenery change fron the bustling Night crowd to inside a inn.

Who look really empty only a man in his 40 with the cultivation base at the Overlord King Realm could be seen.

Wei xiexue went to him.

"Is there anything I can help you with seniors?" Ask the middle age man respectfully.

"Is all of us going."

Said Wei xiexue while showing a token, that had a glass of wine carved.

"Please this way seniors." The middle age man did a gesture.

Lin cheng couldn't help but be curious what kind of place this, when he use his formation heart.

"This guys....." Lin cheng had a weird look.

they arrive at door which lead to a dark room.

Everyone got in but the middle age man didn't follow.

"I wish the seniors a great time." Said the middle age man before closing the door.

Clang!

Rummble!

Lin cheng felt the ground go down.

And noisy sounds of music and people laughs with scream got in his ears.

"Teacher today the drinks goes on us!" Lu Li said.

Finally what came into Lin cheng view was bunch of beautiful females and good looking males dancing, making out, drinking, and laughing.

"Seniors in what can I help you?" A beautiful woman in her 25 yelled.

She had the Cultivation base at the Sovereign Realm.

Because the music was so loud it was almost impossible to hear.

"Get us a big table in the vip!" Said Wei xiexue while taking out the same token she previously used.

"Follow me!" She quickly yelled.

Lin cheng pass thru a bunch of people, until they arrive at a table in good spot. Where you could see the lively atmosphere.

"This place is dam huge." Lin cheng said while looking at the like-club place.

"What did you say teacher?!" Wang Chang yelled.

"That the place is huge!" Yelled Wei xiexue.

Clearly Wei xiexue was able to read Lin cheng lips.

Lin cheng sat down with his students .

Another pretty female brought some drinks, Lin cheng saw they were fairy wines. A strong liquid capable of even making drunk any cultivator unless he was at the Heavenly Deity Realm.

30 mins later....

"Teacher this is for your victory at the Central Continent Tournament! And also for your breakthrough in the Celestial Realm!" Said Wang Chang while drinking.

"Yes teacher you know we appreciate you so much!" Said Luo Fei emotionally

"Teacher your like the best seniors we ever had, hicuo if it wasn't because you teacher we would still be the semi alchemist class." Lu Li said while white skin was red.

"Yes teach we..we..your the best." Wei xiexue breast went up and down.

Lin cheng felt weird this people look up to him like a senior, when in reality they were older than him by thousands and thousands of years.

But he also felt grateful for they sincere emotions.

"Okay guys let's party!" Hang Gu Said crazily.

Lin cheng was also hype up and enjoy the experience of a party in the cultivation world for the first time, he drank, socialize , Dance except sing.

12 hours later......

3,512 classroom.

"Ai, my head hurts" Hang Gu said.

"Stop complaining everyone in the same state." Said Wang Chang.

"Okay guys I have already prepared stuff for you guys, I don't know what else to teach you, all of you now can concoct High grade pills with almost zero impurities."

Lin cheng said with complicated emotions.

How could he not? he also understood this guys have already graduated after concocting high grade pills.

From now on they would be assigned different stuffs to do. In other words his duties as teacher ended yesterday.

"Teacher you would always be our teacher."

Said Wei xiexue.

"Okay guys don't put yourself emotionally is not like we won't see each other, now focus on breakingthrough the Celestial Realm so you can concoct higher pills."

Lin cheng said seriously.

"Yes teacher." They also nodded.

"Well before leaving I can't be greedy right? Here this for all of you."

Lin cheng took dozens of bottles with a name for each of them.

"This Nirvana Death and Nirvana Reborn Pill!"

Wang Chang exclaimed in shock.

"9 pills veins! Teacher this..." Wei xiexue.

"I concoct them myself don't go around saying I can now concoct pill with 9 pills veins, I still want to be relax."

Lin cheng said dismissively.

"Got it." The students understood.

........

"Hard right?"

Lin cheng was walking when a voice interrupted him.

Lian Jinshu was standing beautiful in front of him.

"What you mean?" Ask Lin cheng.

"That is hard to see your students graduated, congratulations by the way no everyone can graduate they students with a 100% rate "

Lian Jinshu said with a genuine smile.

After chatting with her for while Lin cheng went and met Leng Yan, and Tease her a couple of times before leaving.

..............

Demon Butterfly Race mini world.

It had beautiful mountains and rivers, fairy spirit floating in the air, and towering trees rising from the ground.

This scene looks peaceful and peaceful, making people feel comfortable.

Every mountain range is full of beauty and looks like a work of art.

The most important thing is that the energy in the in the Demon Butterfly Race world is too abundant.

In a weird castle made of wood there was a beautiful captivating woman with purple wings that had black lines.

She was 1.8 Meter tall in and had delicate beauty face features. With a sexy slim figure, on her feet to crystal heels.

Her wings also sparkle beautiful like stars.

Behind her a Mystical Kirin was in four legs said.

"Impossible how could the Dark abyss poison be so easy to get rid off? Let alone a mere Nirvana Realm"

"My Lord the Saint sisters Nu Xing and Nu Bing told me at first I also didn't believe but he did he have the breath of the Dark Abyss poison." Nu Qingyi didn't answer to the king but said the stunning delicate woman.

"Let me see who is it." After a moment of quiet the stunning beauty said with a gentle tone.

Ning Qingyi took out something and it show the scenes that took place in the Central Continent Tournament.

1 hour later.....

"If I'm not wrong Nu Hudie you once give the grandma of that child a Divine Bloodstone."

The Kirin Said as if remembering.

"Invite him to see me." 

Nu Hudie after brief of silence said.

"Yes my lord." Said Ning Qingyi.

She dissapeard instantly.

"Nu Hudie you really think a mere Nirvana Realm can solve this trouble?" Ask the Kirin with disdain.

"He is the Alchemy Saint for something, plus it doesn't matter being passive in not a solution I've holding the Dark Poising to corroded our World Tree. But is just stopping it."

Nu Hudie after a moment of silence.

"Than let him try his best Humph after we are also give his grandma a Divine Bloodstone."

Kirin Snorted.

"Kirin you have to be more polite." Nu Hudie said."

............

Lin cheng arrive at his grandma place, where she was calmly ready a scroll.

Muah!

Lin cheng give her a kiss in the cheek and sat down close to her.

"Hi dear." Said Feng Xin with a smile.

"What you reading?" Ask Lin cheng curiously.

"This." Said Feng Xin.

When Lin cheng was about see a mezmering figure appeared.

"Mom?" Lin cheng look over.

And was stunned to find that his mother temperament became different.

"Hey mom, cheng'er." Said Feng Fei with a smile.

"Daughter why I can't see your cultivation base? And why's is so unfathomable." Feng Xin was stunned.

"Mom, Cheng'er I brokethrough the Immortal Body Realm."

Feng Fei said.

Lin cheng was not surprise but Feng Xin mouth open wide in disbelief.

"You.....Fei'xier." Feng Xin didn't know what to say.

She has been living for hundreds of thousands years, but now she was stunned and heart couldn't calm down.

[Ding! Scan completed : (Name: Feng Fei ) : (Cultivation Base : Early Stage Peak of the Immortal Body Realm ) : (Age 5,846 years) : (Bloodline : Phoenix Half Purple ) : (Spirit Roots : Half Purple and Half Golden )]

Lin cheng also was confused he didn't understand how his mom, only reach the peak of the Early stage peak of the Immortal Body Realm. He was more than sure with those two pills should be enough for his mom to breakthrough the late stage.

Unless she only used one pill, he knew that the first pill must of his Immortal Qi would be used like a wash and marrow.

To temper fiercely his mother body, so she her body could start holding Immortal Qi when she start producing it.

"Don't tell me mom?" Lin cheng seemed to think of something and became angry and moved.

6