Chapter 295 (R18) Mature Feng Xin
165 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin cheng let mother and daughter speak, while Feng Xin keep repeating that she was proud of her as daughter.

Feng Fei also to her mother she didn't want nobody to know, after for what?

Which Feng Xin agreed is better to keep it that way, still she was excited that even tears sometimes would fall down her cheeks.

What Lin cheng didn't notice was that his grandma suddenly look at him, and her face became red but then her eyes became determined.

2 hours later....

Feng Fei's Palace Room.

"Mom come here."

Lin cheng said while her.

"What does my child want to tell me?" Said playfully Feng Fei.

"Your only at the Early stage of the Immortal Body Realm, so you haven't consumed the second pill?" Ask Lin cheng with a accusing tone.

"No.. I did consume-" Feng Fei didn't know how to answer.

"Mom, with that last pill you should be able to reach the late stage of the Immortal Body Realm. You know it and I know it, Mom I know your thinking about me, but listen Mom you don't have to worry haven't you seen how I can raise my cultivation base?"

Lin cheng express.

"I know mom know don't worry I'll take it later." Feng Fei pinch Lin cheng check tenderly.

But Lin cheng was not fool by her, he knew what she mean by later.

"Sorry Mom I can only deceived you, who told you to be my mom."

Lin cheng said in his heart.

"Mom can you take me to the timeless space realm? I want to show you something."

Lin cheng said.

...............

Timeless space......

"Mom can you take out the Immortal Body Realm." Said Lin cheng.

"For what? You-" Feng Fei was confused but Lin cheng actions let her uncertain.

"Hurry mom."

Said Lin cheng while taking the Immortal Soul Pill and putting in his palm.

"I need to make sure Mom take out the pill she won't do if I ask her, so would use the Immortal Soul Pill to trick. The tactic of confusing the enemy."

Tought Lin cheng in his heart.

"This is the Immortal Soul Pill....Mom hurry "

Lin cheng said.

Feng Fei confused took out the Immortal Body Pill.

Lin cheng took the pill from his mother smoothly.

"Cheng'er what are you doing-" Before Feng Fei could react.

Lin cheng kiss her in the mouth.

"Cheng'er....what..you....doing..." Feng Fei felt Lin cheng tongue inside her.

She was so confused that she forgot about the pills.

"What is this naughty kid doing? That's why he told me to come here?" Feng Fei tought.

She suddenly fought back with her tone, but suddenly a familiar thing got inside her mouth.

"Cheng'er you!" Feng Fei didn't have time ti react.

A powerfull energy spread thru her body and it didn't know where to go.

At the end Feng Fei shook her head and mobilized the energy freezing it, after giving Lin cheng a fierce look.

Similar to saying 'you wait' Feng Fei float in thr air and did a cross-legged position.

And calmly start it refining the Immortal Bone pill energy.

Seeing his mother like that he smile evilly, and with she knowing he used talisman from the System.

..............

Lin cheng reappeared in his grandma room.

"Ai! You scare what are you doing." Feng Xin yelled but then Scolded softly.

"Hehehe sorry Grandma." Lin cheng said.

Feng Xin look at Lin cheng lower body.

"He came for that than? He decided? Well if he came it mean he is decided good. After if now why would he used a teleportation talisman? Probably he also this need to be kept a secret.

Lin cheng didn't know that because his lower body was still erect, thanks to his previous action with his mother his grandma misunderstood.

"Cheng'er come give grandma a massage."

And when Lin cheng was thinking how to explained Feng Xin spoke.

Lin cheng came to the back of his grandma, and her usual attractive scent enter his nostrils.

Feng Xin was wearing a silk pajamas shirt and small size silk pants.

The revealed her sexy legs all the way to her thighs. Her two round big milf breast could be seeing behind the silk shirt.

Her hair was comb beautiful leaving in the open eyes her sensual neck. Her skin would glow showing her charm.

Lin cheng felt his aunt smooth skin when he start it massaging her, he look down and he could see her breast skin.

Perhaps because of his already hot state left by his current charming mother. Lin cheng lower bad was extremely.

Making his breath become harder, and his body more hotter.

Feng Xin felt the young man behind hot breath making her heart pound. She even had expectations, making her body a little wet.

Feeling the liquid in her thigh, Feng Xin couldn't but become red.

Lin cheng realized that his little brother was poking the back of Feng Xin. But perhaps because of the visual stimulation he could calm down.

"Cheng come to the front." Feng Xin said.

"Oh no..she gonna see my state." Lin cheng heart jump.

But the next moment he was stunned by Feng Xin.

"Don't forget my legs here."

Feng Xin look at Lin cheng's thing poking his pants and said, while raising her sexy left leg showing a sensual pose.

Lin cheng didn't let the ambiguous atmosphere down, knowing already what was happening.

Touching Feng Xin legs made his lower body jump harder. But he still concentrated on massaging Feng Xin's legs.

"Ugh.." Lin cheng let out a groan, because he felt something touching his lower body.

When he look Feng Xin's right feet was rubbing his lower body thru the pants.

"Mm..." Lin cheng let out groan while still focusing on massaging Feng Xin.

"Cheng get up." Feng Xin said.

Lin cheng reluctantly left Feng Xin thighs.

Suddenly under shock eyes that later became hot.

Feng Xin took her silk pajamas shirt of, leaving her breast complete exposed to him.

"Are you gonna take your shirt off kiddo?"

Feng Xin said no longer using a soft tone more a playful one.

Lin cheng without thinking took his shirt off, he had already succumb to Feng Xin charms.

Feng Xin was already making the moves, he would be stupid if he stop it. Plus that could also hurt her feelings, and he was not fool either he might as well enjoy.

Feng Xin saw Lin cheng like a young man perfect muscle and she couldn't help but lick her lips.

Feng Xin got up and In a sensual way Lin cheng have seen, took her own silk pants off.

Lin cheng was not slow he also took out his pants and boxes of leaving his erect cock with precum already running down the floor.

Feng Xi breath became rough after seeing Lin cheng 'vitality'.

She sat back and put her leg in a m shape.

"Are you gonna play with me or what?" Ask Feng Xin.

Lin cheng heart pounded hard at Feng Xin raw sexuality.

But under her eyes Lin cheng went down and start slowing rub with tongue her honey.

"Cheng!♡" Feng Xin was caught of guard, she tought he would stick it in immediately

Lin cheng savored Feng Xin different flavor, when he push his tongue inside her walk they felt completely different.

Lin cheng as if he was tasting anew flavor gulp Feng Xin hone sticky juices.

"You♡~oh♡cheng♡~where did you♡...." Feng Xin heart was being satisfied.

She instead of closing her legs she open them more, while putting her left smooth hand in her mouth, holding back her moans.

5 mins later....

Splash!

Gulp! Gulp!

Lin cheng drank all her Squirt greedily.

"Cheng'er!♡" Feng Xin was delighted.

Lin cheng took his cock and start it rubbing on Feng Xin's vagina making his cock all sticky with her juices.

Lin cheng was getting pleasure by cock touching Feng Xin's Vagina, Lin cheng point his cock at her hole. And slowly start it entering her.

When suddenly Feng Xin to lengs lock his back and push him inside her.

"Ugh!" Lin cheng groan feeling her walls sucking his cock.

"Yes!♡" Feng Xin raise her neck like a peacock.

Lin chang hand grab Feng Xin's sensual thighs and while he piston his cock in and out he squeeze them.

"Ah♡!~ah♡~ah~" Feng Xin let out moan of pleasure.

Her moan were so sext that made Lin cheng body boiled. As if wanting to keep hearing the Lin cheng move his head to Feng Xin neck.

And start it planting kisses to on her neck as if try to calm down his heart.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

The Obscene sound of their bodies spread all over the room.

Feeling his Feng Xin juices and his while listening to they lewd bodies colliding mix with Feng Xin moanings sound that made his hear burn.

Made Lin cheng entered a state of constantly sensual stimulation.

Feng Xin vagina walls were completely different to his aunt, they this completely different feelings making him want to try get all in.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

30 mins later....

"Ugh!" Lin cheng groan shooting his sperm inside Feng Xin

Feng Xin calmly patted very gently Lin cheng back.

"Your fine? did it work?" Ask Feng Xin referring to Lin cheng outbreak.

But right now Lin cheng was not focused in that, he look at his cum driving from Feng Xin hole, he realized she hadn't cum.

He realized she really was milf in all the meanings. He for some reason felt provoke and his cock rose again.

"Nope." Said Lin cheng followed by impaling his cock deep in her honey hole.

"Mmm♡!" Feng Xin moan in satisfaction.

Hearing her hummed Lin cheng was correct she was a like a mature woman who couldn't easy be satisfied.

4