Chapter 298 Demon Butterfly Mini World
81 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Can I know why the Lord of the Demon Butterfly Race is inviting me if it's possible?"

Ask Lin cheng faking a confused expression.

After all even though he knew why thanks to his op system, he still needed to act.

"Is just a chat." Responded Nu Qingyi.

"Is it now?" Ask Lin cheng.

"If it is possible yes, but if you need to solve something it doesn't matter can wait." Nu Qingyi said.

Making Feng Xin stunned while Feng Fei eyes flickered.

Feng Fei tought whatever it makes a Heavenly Deity Realm wait for her son was not so easy as to being call just for a 'chat'.

"Well I'm all free now so is okay to pay a visit, I'm curious of how beautiful the world of the Demon Butterfly Race is."

Lin cheng said.

"Okay." Nu Qingyi said while breathing sigh of relief.

She did not expect to Lin cheng agreed in the moment.

"Mrs.Nu Qingyi I'll be accompanying my child in this trip."

Feng Fei said not asking but as if stating a fact.

Making Lin cheng look at her and feel warm.

"Is okay."

Nu Qingyi agreed how could she not?

Is not like her coming with them would affect anything.

After bidding goodbye Lin cheng and Feng Fei were enveloped by a energy.

.................

Demon Butterfly Race Mini World.

"Wow!" Lin cheng said.

The view stunned him he was standing in balcony of a Wood Castle. Looking down over a city where tens of thousands trees that look look like houses.

Beautiful females and good looking males with wings on they back would fly in a busy manner.

Weird creatures could also be seeing flying around the city.

Suddenly Lin cheng felt a overwhelming consciousness wash over them.

.............

Inside the castle in a beautiful garden a woman was sitting watching the mini lake.

"Hmm? Interesting." Said Nu Hudie.

"What's interesting Nu Hudie?"

Ask a Kirin laying lazy in front if her.

"Nu Qingyi brought the mother of that's child and she actually in the same level of cultivation as you." Nu Hudie said calmly.

"What!?" The Kirin arrogance face became stunned.

The next moment 3 figures arrived at they place.

Lin cheng look and was suprise there was actually a garden with a lake in such a weird wood castle.

He suddenly look at a captivating beauty that was 1 meter taller than him, she was dress in a small black dress.

Showing her creamy things exposing a lot of skin. But even so she exuded a domineering aura.

"Aren't the Demon Butterfly Race sopposed to show a gentle aura after all they a 'peaceful' race. Or that's what my grandma told me."

Lin cheng said while stunned at this woman details.

[Ding! Scan completed : (Name: Nu Hudie ) : (Cultivation Base : Immortal DivineMind Realm Late Stage) : (Age 23,485,234 years) : (Bloodline : Butterfly Race) : (Spirit Roots : Immortal High grade)]

"23 millions years? Wtf this woman has live for so long?."

Said Lin cheng in his heart.

"Hello Senior my names is Feng Fei I hear your have thing to do with my son may please know?"

Said Feng Fei neither humble nor arrogant but very polite.

She could feel a terrifying aura from her, meaning she definitely was above her Realm. Making her realized the deep waters of the Demon Butterfly Race.

And also leaving her deeply stunned.

"Fear not kid I just want to ask something from your son. By the way I'm pretty impressed it seem the Central Continent have produce a Immortal Body Realm after so many years."

Nu Hudie said gently.

"Your name is Lin cheng right?"

Ask Nu Hudie with a gentle smile.

"Hello there my names us Lin cheng nice too meet you."

Said Lin chen while saluting politely with his hand.

This time he decided to be more polite and no carefree, one because he sadly didn't have mall coins to buy a talisman to deal with a Immortal Diving Mind Realm, since it cost 20 billions mall coins.

And two also because his mother was here, what if this old fossils is bored and get offended easily.

Perhaps he could put his mother in the Life storage system and leave. But still it was not so good.

"Humph!"

Kirin Snorted.

And without Lin cheng and Feng Fei noticing a secret conversation was being held.

"Nu Qingyi I don't feel the breath of the Dark abyss poison are you sure you were not wrong?" Ask Nu Hudie confused.

"My Lord I swear,even the saints felt it, I'm also curious why it had disappeared." Nu Qingyi.

"Could it be his really has a way to deal with it? And it seem to be a powerful one "

Nu Hudie Said her toughts.

"By the way Hello my is name Lin cheng."

Lin cheng Said to the Kirin.

[Ding! Scan completed : (Name: Kirin ) : (Gender: Male)  (Cultivation Base : Immortal Body Realm Late Stage) : (Age 17,578,423 years) : (Bloodline : Demonic Kirin) ]

He notice he was looking at him with arrogance but Lin cheng didn't care, he still saluted after all he came for those rewards.

"Kirin." Nu Hudie said.

Making the Kirin nodded, but suddenly he felt Lin cheng bloodline making his eyes look him with pensive toughts.

"Please Have a seat." Said Nu Hudie.

Lin cheng and Feng Fei sat down calmly.

While two cups fill with a warm liquid appeared.

Lin cheng took a sip and the put it down.

[Ding! Host absorb 19 billions exp points.]

"Damm so much wtf?" Lin cheng was stunned.

Making the Kirin Snorted dissatisfied, but Nu Hudie just smile.

Feng Fei also pick up the cup and took a sip  while thinking she need to tell his son to be more careful in the future, after all old fossils like them had weird tempered.

"Lin cheng I hear by my Venerable and Demon Butterfly Race that you once had the Dark Abyss Poison on you?" Ask Nu Hudie cautiously.

But Lin cheng didn't answer look at her in the eyes.

"Yes I was poison when I was a baby, it really was devastating my spirit roots and body lost my life." Lin cheng said.

While feeling the temperature go up, he hurriedly grab his mother hand.

"Hey it was a long time ago mom don't worry about." Lin cheng said.

Making Nu Hudie eyes bewildered while Kirin also had shock expression.

"I apologize for my boldly question, if it touch a sensitive part from you." Said Nu Hudie sincerely.

"Yeah it doesn't matter, Senior Nu Hudie don't worry about that's how life works look at the good side I'm strong and rich in vitality."

Lin cheng said with a happy tone.

Kirin this time didn't Snorted by Lin cheng statement.

"Can I know how you got rid of it?" Ask Nu Hudie.

Lin cheng felt Nu Hudie looking intently at him.

"Of course if you can tell my my Demon Butterfly Race is willing to compensate the Alchemy Saint very good." Added Nu Hudie.

5 mins before......

"System how can I get rid of the Dark Abyss poison threatening to corrupted the World Tree of this world?"

Ask Lin cheng while he and Feng Fei follow Nu Qingyi.

[Ding! Info : Costs 10 millions mall coins.]

"Okay."

Lin cheng curse but he still agreed.

[Ding! - 10 millions mall coins ]

[Ding! Info : Dark Abyss Poison was created when the Semis God Realms decided to Merged the Devil Continent, Tianwu Continent and the Central Continent into one world. Making the 3 world resources never ending a repeatedly be produce.]

[Ding! Info : In order to get rid of the Dark Abyss poison you either have to be at Heavenly Immortal Realm or Like the host used his Golden Phoenix flames.]

"No wonder I got rid of the Dark abyss poison when you activated my bloodline cough... I mean you gift me those bloodline."

Said Lin cheng while feeling it was very simple.

Back to the present.....

"First of all my i don't want compensation, to be honest I'm already grateful when you Senior once help my grandma. So this gift grace I'll just pay it back if is possible and in my abilities."

Lin cheng said truthfully.

"Now I have special flames see this flames can heal anything or at least almost anything "

Lin cheng proceeded to show his golden flames.

"Hmmm.....the famous Phoenix flames."

Nu Hudie said.

"It seem your awakened a very high grade bloodline of the Phoenix. Helping you I guess to get rid of the poison."

Said Nu Hudie making Lin cheng have Shockwave in heart.

While Feng Fei was calm, she already knew about her son. And she felt it was normal for a person at Nu Hudie Realm to know such a things.

If her mom knew how could this senior Nu Hudie who know how manys years she has been alive dont know?

Tought Feng Fei.

"Still I don't believe you can help out."

Shook her head in regret Nu Hudie.

"Master! Master!" A anxious voice sounded.

Making then look at the two figures who arrived.

3