Chapter 12
1k 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam woke up to the sound of buzzing. He opened his eyes and saw a yellow light above him. It took him a second to realize he was tied up in some kind of warehouse, naked with his wrists and ankles chained up. The chains were attached to the floor, so he couldn't move. His eyes traveled around the room, but he could see nothing.

He looked down, and saw a naked green haired woman lying next to him. She was snoring softly. Her breasts were large and round, with nipples that stuck out prominently.

"Hey." He whispered.

She didn't wake up.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked.

He tried to move, but his restraints were too tight.

The buzzing got louder until he heard a door open.

"Rise and shine, pretty boy." A woman with curly blue hair said, walking into the room. She was wearing a black leather bustier and matching thong panties. Adam looked at her, his eyes widening.

"Hi," The green haired woman said, waking up. "My name's Hannah."

"There's no point in introducing ourselves." The blue haired woman said. "Not like we've got anything better to do than to have sex with you."

The green haired woman started kissing Adam's neck while her hands massaged his cock.

"I've been waiting for you to wake up." Hannah said. "Now let's get to it."

"Wait! Wait!" Adam exclaimed. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"We're charging our mana." Hanna said.

Adam's eyes fell on the brand above the blue haired woman's groin. Two dragons making an 'x.' Just like the brand Kaley has.

"You're homunculi?" He asked.

"Of course." The blue haired woman replied.

"Did Frankl and Victoria send you?" He asked, as the green haired woman continued to stroke his cock.

"No. We're free." She said, kissing his neck. "We're here to have fun."

"We went through a lot of trouble to get you here." The curly haired woman said, straddling his waist. "And I don't want to waste any more time."

She ripped her thong off, revealing her bald pussy. She rubbed herself over his cock, then lowered herself onto him. Adam felt every inch of her pussy engulf his dick. He moaned as she rode him, her pussy tightening around him.

"You've got a nice cock." She said, breathing heavily.

"How did you find me?" He asked, trying to keep composure.

"Your friend the homunculus." Hanna whispered into his ear. "Coraline could sense her from a mile away."

"Don't say my name, stupid." The blue haired woman said, bouncing on Adam's dick.

"We couldn't just walk up to her and ask to borrow her fuck toy." Hannah said. "So we had to do something sneaky."

Hannah grabbed Adam by the hair and pulled his head back. She kissed his neck, then bit it.

Adam groaned as he felt the blue haired woman's pussy tighten around his cock again. He grit his teeth, resisting the pleasure coursing through his body.

"Aren't you afraid of being tracked too?" Adam asked.

Hannah laughed. "We know how to suppress our signatures."

"Fuck!" Adam exclaimed, as Coraline's pussy tightened around his dick.

"Mmm. Yes. That feels good." The blue haired woman said, grinding her hips. "I can't believe we found a mage that doesn't know how to use his mana."

Adam closed his eyes and focused on suppressing the pleasure he was feeling. He wanted to get away from these two. But he knew it would be pointless to resist. Not only were they powerful enough to easily overpower him, but they both seemed determined to have their way with him.

"More please." The blue haired woman said, biting his nipple.

"Oh god, yes. More." The green haired woman said, biting the other.

Adam gritted his teeth, trying to focus on not cumming. He opened his eyes, and saw the blue haired woman's pussy tighten around his cock, while the green haired woman bit his nipples. He cried out in pleasure as he felt himself approach orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" He yelled, his voice cracking. "I'm gonna-"

He came inside the blue haired woman, his dick twitching and spurting into her pussy. Adam gasped, his breath coming in short gasps.

"It's alright." Hannah said. "That's what we're here for. To take your load."

An unexplainable feeling within Adam told him his mother was coming for him. He didn't know why or how, but he knew it to be true.

If his mother was on her way, and Kaley was with her, the curly haired woman would be able to sense it. He had to distract both of the homunculi if he wanted to escape.

"Okay." He said. "I'll give in to your little game."

Both women smiled at him, pleased with his response.

"Good boy." The blue haired woman said, kissing his cheek.

"Sit on my face." He ordered. "And take that stupid top off. You." He said to Hannah. "Get on my dick."

Hannah looked at him with wide eyes, unsure of how to respond. Coraline obeyed without question, sitting down on his face and removing her tight black bustier. Her breasts jiggled as she sat down on his face.

"Eat me out." She demanded. "Like you mean it."

As soon as Adam felt her pussy on his lips, he began licking her clit. His tongue danced around her pussy, exploring every curve and crevice. Coraline mopped up her juices with her hands, running them over Adam's chest.

"Mmm. That's it. Oh god, this feels amazing." She said, biting her lip.

Adam leaned forward, pressing his tongue against her asshole. He licked her ass, sliding his tongue deep inside her. Coraline sighed, shuddering as he pushed his tongue deeper into her asshole.

Hannah slid herself down his shaft, taking him all the way to the base. She rode him hard, pumping her hips back and forth. She was tighter than Coraline, and Adam could feel her pussy contracting around his cock.

"Oh god. Fuck yes." Hannah said, her eyes rolling back in ecstasy.

The two women leaned in together, kissing passionately. They thrust their tongues into each others mouths as they fucked Adam simultaneously. Their bodies slapped together, making loud wet smacking noises.

Adam tried to concentrate on the task at hand, but his mind kept wandering back to his mother. Feeling her presence, he realized she was close to arriving.

"Oh god." He whispered. "Not yet."

The two women stopped fucking Adam and kissed again, their tongues dancing between each others' lips.

"Let's switch." Coraline suggested.

"No fair." Hannah said. "You already had your turn."

Coraline pushed Hannah off of his dick, and then climbed atop him. She grabbed his shoulders and lowered herself onto his cock. She took him all the way to the hilt before sitting down, her pussy tightly gripping his dick.

Hannah sat down on his face. He sucked her pussy, his tongue pushing deep into her slit. He moved his head back and forth, slobbering all over her pussy as it gushed thick juice. Coraline's pussy squeezed and released his cock, causing waves of pleasure to shoot through his body.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck yeah." Hannah moans, her toes curling. "Yes. Eat me out. Make me cum."

Adam did as asked, sucking and slurping on her pussy. It tasted delicious, and he loved how wet she was. 

"Oh god, I'm going to- oh fuck!" Hannah screamed, coming undone.

She shuddered and jerked as he made her cum, her juices pouring onto his face.

She squirted all over Adam, her pussy releasing a torrent of juice as she came. He had never seen anything like it. Her juices were so powerful he couldn't keep up with them.

Hannah collapsed onto his chest, he continued eating her out, her pussy still gushing. He waited until her orgasm subsided, then began licking her clean.

"Alright, now let's switch positions." Hannah said.

"No!" Coraline protested.

"Oh come on." Hannah said, kissing her. "I want to ride him. You can watch us both."

Hannah got off of Adam, and then climbed back on his cock. She bounced on his shaft, her tits jiggling and bouncing. She gyrated harder than Coraline, and Adam enjoyed the difference.

"That's it. Oh fuck, that's it. Fuck me. Yeah." She said, riding him hard.

Adam watched her bounce on his cock. He was enthralled by the sight of her big round boobs bouncing. They were so perfect, and he longed to touch them.

Coraline sat next to him, watching them fuck. She leaned down and kissed him, her tongue dancing with his.

"I think we might have to keep you alive a while longer." She whispered in his ear.

"What?"

"We like having our fun. But after we get what we want, we usually kill our captive. That way we make sure- '' Her eyes widened. "Hannah, stop. There's-"

A loud crash echoed through the warehouse, a black dragon burst through the ceiling.

"What the fuck?!" Hannah exclaimed.

The dragon landed on its feet, it roared, revealing row upon row of razor sharp teeth. Its tail whipped around, knocking Coraline to the ground.

"Adam!" He heard his mother's voice.

She dropped down from the same hole made by the black dragon. Fire in her eyes.

11