Chapter 13
963 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maria stood in front of Adam, her hands raised defensively. She stared at the two women down, her eyes blazing with anger.

"Get away from my son!" Maria shouted.

The two women were quick to turn into their dragon forms, snarling at the black dragon and woman that ruined their fun.

"Kaley, can you hold them back?" Maria asked.

Still facing the blue and green dragons in front of her, the black dragon nodded, letting out a roar that shook the walls of the abandoned warehouse. She charged forward, launching herself high into the air and landing behind the green dragon. She bit it on the neck, sinking her teeth into it.

"Hold on, Adam." Maria said.

Maria got on top of Adam, her brown hair falling over his shoulder. She looked into his eyes as tears welled up in hers. She put her arms around him, her breasts pressed against his chest.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Maria said.

"Mom." He whispered.

"I know this may come as a shock to you, Adam, but-" She cut herself short. "Adam, I have to-" She gulped. "I need more mana."

Adam felt his cock twitch at the implication. His mother was a powerful mage, capable of using magic to an extent that far surpassed his own. If she needed more mana to get them out of this situation, who was he to stop her?

"I understand." He whispered.

He knew that his mother would never ask for something like this unless she had no other choice.

"It's alright, mom. Just do what you have to do." Adam said.

"I'm so sorry, baby."

She pulled his face closer to hers, their lips meeting. Adam could feel her tongue slide past his lips, exploring his mouth, making his blood boil with arousal. His mother broke the kiss, looking into his eyes again.

"You'll be fine." She whispered.

She kissed him once more, then pushed him back onto the bed. She mounted him, her pussy grinding against his cock through her jeans. Adam sighed, feeling his cock harden even further. His mother worked her way down his torso, pausing to suck his nipples. He groaned, arching his back to give her better access to his sensitive flesh.

She pulled away from his chest, moving down his stomach. Adam held his breath as his mother finally reached his crotch, her hand brushing against his cock. She took her time, tracing her fingers along the length of his shaft, lingering at the tip. She closed her eyes, sighing softly as her fingertips grazed his balls.

His mother opened her eyes, gazing at him. The room was filled with nothing but silence except for the sound of his mother's panting breaths. At this point, Adam had gotten his dicked sucked countless times, but nothing could compare to his mother's warm mouth.

"Oh, fuck." He grunted.

Her tongue traced the underside of his shaft, sliding down towards his balls. She wrapped her lips around the head, slurping on it as a drop of precum leaked onto her tongue. Adam groaned loudly, his hips buckling as his mother's mouth made love to his dick.

"Fuck, Mom!" Adam gasped.

Maria released him, her mouth drooling saliva as she removed her lips from his rod. She swallowed, then slid her hand up to the base of his cock, guiding it back into her mouth. She worked her mouth up and down, stroking him with her hand as she bobbed her head. Her nose was pressed against his stomach, her eyes locked on his.

He watched as his mother's cheeks hollowed, her fingers gripping tighter around his shaft. Her mouth working faster and harder, her hot breath washing over his erection.

They looked into each other's eyes, his cock throbbing inside her mouth. Adam had no way of explaining the emotions that he felt, but it was like nothing he'd ever experienced before. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her, how amazing she looked. He wanted to tell her she was beautiful, how she made his heart flutter. He wanted to tell her how much he needed her, how much he wanted to be with her forever.

He wanted to tell her how sexy her long brown hair framed her gorgeous face. How soft her lips were on his body, how perfect they looked when they formed a smile.

The only words he could manage to say between breaths were:

"Mom, I'm gonna cum."

Maria moved her mouth quickly, sucking his cock as fast as she could. His entire body tensed up as he started shooting ropes of cum into his mother's mouth, her lips massaging his shaft as she swallowed.

Adam came for what seemed like hours, his cock pulsating in his mother's mouth as he unloaded himself into her throat. She kept swallowing, making sure all his seed was gone, until there was nothing left. Maria pulled her mouth off of his dick, squeezing the last few drops from his cock before letting go.

"Oh my god." He breathed.

Maria sat up, wiping the cum from her chin. She smirked, looking down at her son's spent cock. She leaned forward, taking the shackles bound to his wrist and crushed them in her grip, doing the same with the ones around his ankles.

"You did great, Adam. Now find a way out of here. I will see you soon." She said, kissing him on the forehead.

Adam stood up, giving his mother a tight hug. She squeezed him tightly, her arms wrapping around his waist. They broke apart, staring into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Mom." Adam whispered.

Maria smiled, planting another kiss on her son's cheek. She gave him a gentle shove, pushing him towards the exit.

"Go now, I'll meet you outside." She said, pointing towards the door.

Adam walked to the door, but instead of stepping through, he turned around to witness the fight that was about to ensue.

Kaley held her own at keeping the two dragons at bay, despite the fact she had taken damage. She spun around, dodging the swipe of one of the dragons while blocking another blow with her tail. Adam watched as she unleashed a blast of fire from her mouth, sending the blue dragon flying backwards.

Kaley's black scales began to drop off her body, shrinking in size until she was back in her human form.

"I'm out of mana." She gasped.

Taking advantage of Kaley's momentary weakness, the green dragon charged at her, mouth open wide. Maria jumped in front of her, swinging her fist at the dragon, hitting its jaw. The dragon staggered back, giving Kaley enough time to get out of the way. Maria ducked under the green dragon's arm and kicked it in the leg, causing the dragon to stumble, nearly tripping over itself. It roared loudly as it attempted to regain its footing, but Maria dodged a sweep of claws by rolling to the side.

Kaley ran towards Adam, who was standing near the door. She grabbed him by the hand and pulled him to her, wrapping her arms around his neck. He hugged her back, burying his head into her shoulder.

Maria fought the blue dragon, using her magic to block the blows aimed at her. With each strike the blue dragon launched, a streak of light would appear where it landed, knocking the dragon back. Maria slammed her elbow into the dragon, delivering a powerful blow to the back of its skull. As the dragon fell to the ground, Maria used her magic to send a bolt of lightning towards the dragon, setting it ablaze.

Enraged by the sight of the burning dragon, the green dragon rushed at Maria. She dropped to her knees, dodging the creature's claws. The dragon kept its momentum, an feigned attack, charging towards Adam and Kaley. Maria grabbed the green dragon by the tail, halting its attack.

"Get out of here!" Maria yelled at them.

Adam and Kaley were about to turn and run, when Adam saw the blue dragon get back to its feet.

"Mom!" He yelled.

While Maria held on the the green dragon's tail, the blue dragon swung its tail, slamming Maria to the ground. The green dragon pounced at Maria, ready to finish her off. Maria used her magic to put up a shield around herself, deflecting the attacks of the green dragon.

The green dragon roared angrily, tearing at Maria's spell with its teeth. She rolled aside, dodging a series of bites and slashes, only to be slammed by the blue dragon's tail behind her.

Maria felt like she'd been hit by a truck. Her vision blurred and she stumbled to the side. She cursed as pain shot through her body, dropping her hands to her side. The green dragon pounced at Maria again, knocking her back down onto the floor. Both dragons roared as they encircled her, snarling and clawing.

Maria fought against the onslaught of both dragons, defending herself from the jaws of the green dragon, deflecting the blows of the blue dragon. She used her magic to block the blows of the blue dragon, but the green dragon was relentless, attacking her with everything it had. Unable to fend off all the attacks, Maria fell backwards, landing flat on her back.

Time slowed down. Adam saw his mother on the ground, about to be attacked by a pair of dragons. His heart raced, a mixture of emotions coursing through his veins. Anger, fear, determination. A desire to protect his mother swelling inside his chest like a fire. He clenched his fists, feeling the nails dig into his palms. He knew what he needed to do. One thought burned in his mind, as clear as day. Like Kaley, and the two homunculi, he had to transform.

Adam's transformation was painful. His body twisted and contorted as his muscles grew larger to accommodate his new form. He could feel his bones creak and pop as they shifted within their sockets. He felt himself grow, every part of him changing. Wings ripped through his skin, unfolding from his back. His arms thickened and lengthened. His legs thickened, growing longer and thicker. His face changed, his features elongating. Finally, he looked down at his hands, seeing that they were no longer human hands, but claws instead.

A roar unlike any other echoed through the room, shaking the walls, rattling the glass windows. Startled, the two dragons ceased their attack. Maria looked up, seeing a dragon, its scales bright red, breathing heavily, standing over her.

10