Chapter 19
720 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam began to concentrate. His mind focused on his mana, feeling the energy course through him. He could feel it flowing from his mana pool. He imagined it surrounding himself, becoming more and more dense until it filled him. He could feel the heat emanating from his body. He opened his eyes and saw the two girls watching him.

"That's it, big brother." Kaley cheered. "Keep focusing."

"Are you ready?" Maria asked.

Adam nodded.

Maria jumped into the air and transformed into her pearlescent dragon form.

Kaley followed after, transforming into her black dragon form.

The two dragons circled Adam, who remained in his human shape. They growled and bared their fangs.

Coraline and Hannah sat in the corner of the room, watching the training.

Adam threw a punch at his mother's head.

She easily dodged the attack.

"You have to be faster than that!" Maria communicated telepathically.

Adam took another swing at his mother.

This time he connected, striking Maria across the face.

"Nice!" Hannah cheered.

Maria rubbed her cheek and returned to her human shape.

"Sorry, mom." Adam apologized. "I wasn't expecting to actually land a punch."

"It's not over yet." She said.

Kaley lunged at Adam, jaws open wide. He caught her by the neck, and twisted. Her feet kicked off the ground and slammed her into the wall.

Coraline and Hannah celebrated his victory.

Maria stood up straight. "Well done, Adam. You're getting the hang of this."

It had been three days since Adam, his mother, and the homunculi arrived at Olivia's family mansion. Since then, Adam had learned how to use his mana to enhance his strength and dexterity. He still lacked experience, but he was able to keep up with his mother for the most part.

"Are you going easy on me?" He asked.

"We're just training." Maria replied. "In a serious fight, I would crush you like an ant." She laughed.

"But seriously." Adam continued. "I want to learn how to protect myself."

"You're doing great. Mastering all of this takes time, and there's still a lot left for you to learn."

"Right. What's next?" Adam asked.

Maria let out a long breath. "We'll continue tomorrow. Let's get some rest."

"What are we going to do tomorrow?" Adam asked.

"Dragon scale armor." Maria said. "I'll teach you how to use your mana to create a layer dragon scales over your skin."

Adam watches his mother walk towards the door. He stares at her ass, admiring how firm it looks. He feels his cock harden at the sight of her. He lets out a low moan as he imagines her naked body.

Hannah and Coraline exchange glances.

"You sound like you have a lot of pent up sexual urges." Hannah said. "Need some help with that?"

"No, I'm fine. I'm going to continue practicing my mana control." Adam said.

"Oh, come on. We need the mana." Coraline pleaded, wrapping herself around Adam's arm.

"He said no." Kaley interjected. "Back off."

Coraline ignored her, continuing to plead. "I promise we'll have fun. All you have to do is let us take care of you."

Coraline reaches under Adam's track pants and pulls out his hardening cock.

Hannah joins them, holding on to Adam's other arm, kissing his neck.

Kaley walks towards them. "Enough."

"I thought we could give him a little relief." Corrine says.

"There's nothing wrong with a good fuck." Hannah adds. "Besides, he's enjoying it."

Adam doesn't know what to say. He wants to deny them, but he knows it will only make things worse.

"Don't worry, Adam." Hannah whispers into his ear. "Let go, and we'll take care of you."

"Yes." Coraline agrees. "Just relax and enjoy yourself. We won't hurt you."

Adam closes his eyes and lets go, opening himself up to his three beautiful companions. They begin to pleasure him with their mouths. Adam moans, feeling the warmth of their tongues licking his shaft. He looks down to see that Kaley has joined in on the fun, taking turns sucking his balls and stroking his dick.

Coraline kisses Adam's stomach, working her way up. Adam is too weak to stop her. She pushes her tongue into his mouth, forcing him to return the kiss. Adam is overwhelmed with lust. He opens his mouth, allowing Coraline to push her tongue deeper into his throat.

The three girls continue to suck on his cock and lick his body. He's so aroused he can barely contain it.

"Come on, big brother. Give us your cum." Kaley begs, getting on all fours.

Adam kneels behind her, pulling down his track pants. He places one hand between her legs, feeling her wetness. He strokes his cock with another, aiming it at Kaley's pussy. He thrusts forward, burying his entire length inside her.

"Oh god!" Kaley cries out.

Adam begins to pump his hips. She bucks back against him, moaning loudly.

"That's it, big brother." Kaley moans. "Fuck me."

Coraline and Hannah kiss Adam's neck and chest, leaving trails of saliva. Kaley continues to moan and scream. Her eyes roll up into the back of her head.

Adam pumps his cock deep inside her, grunting and groaning. His orgasm is building. He tries to hold it back, but it overwhelms him. His cock pulses, shooting rope after rope of cum into Kaley's tight hole.

Kaley screams louder than ever before. Her pussy spasms uncontrollably, milking every last drop from Adam.

Adam collapses onto the floor, catching his breath. Hannah and Coraline get on either side of him, kissing him deeply. Kaley crawls over to him.

"Thank you, big brother." Kaley whispers.

"You're still hard." Hannah smiles, stroking his cock. "Can I do something about that?"

She kisses him, plunging her tongue into his mouth. Coraline joins them, placing her hands on Adam's face, pushing him into the kiss. He feels his cock twitch between the two girls.

Hannah straddles Adam's waist, lowering herself onto his cock. Adam moans as her pussy squeezes around his shaft. Coraline moves closer, putting her lips on Adam's ear. She whispers something in his ear, causing him to shudder.

"What did you say?" Adam asks.

Coraline giggles. "Just enjoy the ride. Don't think about anything. Just feel."

Adam moans softly, lifting his arms above his head. He rolls his hips, meeting Hannah's thrusts. He feels like he's going to explode again.

"Cum for us," Hannah says. "Shoot your load."

Adam takes a sharp breath as he orgasms. He shoots ropes of cum into Hannah's pussy, filling her up. He pulls his cock out, watching as Coraline and Kaley lick his cum off each other. Once done, Coraline sits on top of Adam's cock, riding him cowgirl style.

"Mmm!" Coraline moans. "Your big brother is so big! So powerful!"

Coraline cums quickly, and Adam watches as her pussy quivers. She collapses on top of him, panting. Adam wraps his arms around her, kissing her forehead.

"Okay. You can get off now." Adam said.

Coraline giggles, crawling off of his cock. She stands up, her eyes glazed over. Adam follows suit, standing up and wiping his cock clean with a towel.

"I don't know how you can be so energetic after being fucked like that." Hannah laughs.

"I have to get stronger." Adam replies. "If we're going to fight the Thrakur's followers, I need to be able to protect everyone."

"And if we're going to fight them, then you'll need to make sure you get some rest too." Kaley adds.

"I will." Adam sighs. "But we'll be fighting mages way more experienced than me. Like I said, I have to get stronger."

He walks outside, heading towards the forest. He walks through the trees until he finds a clearing. The boulders he found earlier are scattered across the ground. He grabs the largest one, tossing it up in the air. It lands with a thud, bouncing twice before coming to a stop. Adam picks up another boulder, tossing it up into the air. This time, he catches it. He tosses it into the air, catching it again. He keeps doing this for several minutes, working up a sweat.

"Alright, enough." Adam gasps. He drops the last boulder, sitting down on the ground. "That was exhausting."

Adam lies on the grass, taking deep breaths. He looks up at the sky, seeing the clouds. He closes his eyes, letting his mind wander.

After a few moments, he hears a sound. Adam opens his eyes, looking around. There's no one there. The only sounds he can hear are birds chirping and insects buzzing.

Again, Adam hears a noise. He turns his head, hearing it again. Curious, Adam gets up, walking towards the source of the sound. He sees the bushes rustling. He slowly moves forward, trying to stay quiet.

When he's close enough, Adam sees green, pointy ears peeking out of the bush. He blinks, surprised. Adam approaches the bush, taking a look inside.

A sharp pain runs through Adam's shoulder. He looks down and sees an arrow sticking out of his arm. He rubs the spot where it stuck him, trying to pull it out.

The pointy ears sticking out of the bush emerge, a goblin holding a wooden mallet steps towards Adam. He looks around, hearing the bustling of bushes coming from every direction. A gang of goblins surround him.

 

For advanced chapters visit my Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Jocasta_Complex

5