Prologue
2.1k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


"Will you go out with me?"

It was mid-October, and in the back of a school building stood two people, looking at each other. One was a young boy with green eyes and brown hair, neatly styled, staring at the person in front of him with a warm and caring gaze.

At the other end of his line of sight, stood a girl, who had short black hair, along with a pair of shiny cerulean eyes. Both standing in complete silence, as both their hair and dark-turquoise school uniforms swayed with the wind.

After a few seconds, the girl finally opened her lips and said.

“I'd love to.”

Shocked by the response, the brown-haired boy's eyes widened slightly, then he proceeded to check the expression on the girl's face. A kind and warm smile could be seen plastered on her glossy lips.

“I'll be in your care then, okay?” The girl answered with a grin. To which the boy rapidly replied.

“Y-yes!”

As autumn leaves fell from trees, and as the wind got colder, signaling the approaching winter, a new couple was formed.

Anyone may expect the start of a heartwarming love story, and they weren't mistaken. 

However, the person that will soon catch wind of said cliché scenario, did not only receive collateral damage without his knowledge, but will soon realize the truth about the concept that ¨love¨ meant.

 


(A/N)
First time writing something for other people, except close friends, to read.

It will be kind of a short story with no "ground-breaking" drama.

 

39