Volume 3 – Afterword
100 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heya~ It’s me, Lopezz.

Well… How should I say this? Yes… Thank you, for staying all the way until the end. I’m fully aware that this work is nothing of a masterpiece, it’s nothing so real or with much logic behind it… And I’m fine with it.

When I first started writing, my only goal was simply to enjoy and learn in the process. I never expected things to go this way. For this to be the first novel I actually put effort into… for it to go this well, life really works in unexpected ways, huh?

Well, for now, this is the end of Kei’s journey, the end of these moments between him and his loved ones— between him and Arisa. This volume brought us sweet moments between the two of them after they started dating, it brought us an arc for two of my favorite side characters in the series, as well as the prologue to Ichirou’s character arc. I also tried to give some screen time to others as well.

However! There is an after story with over five arcs (?), or more depending on how creative I become. Once again, I look forward to seeing you all in my next work! For now, I bid you farewell.

To all of you who have read this far, thank you. I’m still new to all of this, so I’ll be in your care from now on. I bid farewell to the novel that started it all.

~Lopezz

3