A big time skip
223 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8 years Later. 

"I like you, I want you to be my boyfriend"

I was standing in the centre of the sports room. 

A beautiful girl was on her knees in front of me, one of her hand is extended in which she was holding a rose which she was presenting to me. With glistening sweaty body due to all the physical exercises, her hourglass figure which she acquired through immense physical training was being shown clearly in her sports attire. She had a nervous expression on her face. 

Looking at her black sports cut sleeved top anybody could easily tell she hid some good buns behind those which could even defeat a highschool student easily. I was also very happy as this was the moment for which I had waited for 9 years. I still remembered the first day when I met this girl. She sat on the last bench crying her hearts out. She was looking overwhelmingly cute at that moment and was overwhelmingly beautiful at the time of proposing me. Yeah, she was none other than my own Shanaya. 

I was dazed looking at her face and her posture. I could see her cleavage which she willingly did not tried to hide. This was one of those little moments when I got embarrassed. Between all this time many girls proposed me, even some seniors but I wanted Shanaya to be my first girlfriend from school. We had been childhood sweethearts so after having this long awaited moment I was on cloud seven.

I extended my hands to take the rose from her hand. "I.... I.... I like you too", I said as I took the rose from her hand.

"YES!", Shanaya shouted as she got up from that posture but just as she saw everybody's expression around us, her face turned red in shame and she shouted, "SCRAM! is some kind of play going on that everybody's enjoying", seeing Shanaya got angry

everybody quickly went on for their exercises and games. 

8 years had passed by and so many things happened but one thing that never changed was me coming first. As Natasha put forward the conditions, so I tried my best to come first in any competition I participated. It was me who came first in every race in annual sports day. Even if I got behind in some races I used my powers to slow the time and became first. 

I was the best runner in primary, middle as well as high school. I never scored percentage less than 97. I tried some games like Kabaddi, Cicket, Khokho, Football but with my powers they became really easy. It was also easy for someone to read my actions and take action on my power so I decided to not go any more than Nationals in any game. Thus I stopped playing any games after 9th. Shanaya also participated in many games but at last her height made it easy for her to play volleyball so she sticked to that game.

With those achievements, my influence in the school also boosted. I was famous being called the godly prodigy of the school. I was studying for free. The principal made all of my expenses whether it be food or studies free. It was only for me and if I want to party then I had to use my own expense. It was not unbelievable as I had made my school sub-junior team national champs in Kabaddi, Khokho as well as in running and in football. Above that I was so good in studies, it was not unbelievable that I got that type of scholarship. 

I still remembered that day when I was in 4th standard, I asked Natasha for ₹2,00,000. 

She asked what was it that I wanted. I directly told her that for me to be self dependent till 10th class, I had to hone myself from that time so I want to start trading and try some other ways of investment. 

I know that was a very big sum of money from the perspective of a middle-class family but we were not middle class, I knew she had saved up a lot of money which she never utilized after selling my father's business.

Natasha did not deny me but put forward another condition that if I lost that money then I would forget about our bet that we made during my 1st standard.

I didn't knew she was so determined to maintain our relationship in a mother-son duo only.

I knew this condition was harsh but I also knew that if I did not take the bet at that time then it would become even more difficult for me to accomplish my goals while being a 15 year boy.

That day after I gave her my promise, she made a bank account for me and gave me ₹2,50,000($3000+). It was more than what I asked for but I was happy receiving it.

The first thing I did was taking an online trading teaching course. I searched a lot for trading and its merits and demerits.

I started trading only after understanding the whole market and share bazzar.

I remembered it was during the first month of my 5th standard when I traded for the first time. Those shares were a sure profit ones and on that day I converted my 2,30,000₹ to 3,00,000₹. Slowly but surely I started understanding the ups and downs of trading and here I was now a millionaire with more than ₹2,00,00,000($2,50,000) under my grasp just from trading.

There was once a moment during my 6th standard when Maya dropped me home early as the school too closed early. I thought Natasha did not get the message from school. During that time, for some days Natasha acted strangely, like coming home late, sometimes not listening to me, being dazed in her own thoughts but I did not mind her and thought she might be on her periods or something.

After Maya dropped me and went home, I came to my house jumping and singing some song but the scene that I saw after opening the door made me petrified on the spot.

I saw Natasha kissing a good looking man on the hall.

The moment I saw that was the first moment of me crying after the night of our promise. Tears started gushing out of my eyes. I was feeling dejected, it was as if my own body no.... my own heart stopped responding to me. As Natasha looked at me after I opened the door, the very next moment she pushed the man away from her.

She was unable to give any reason for what she was doing.

I ran to my room while crying all the way. I shut the door with a big thud*.

I went to my bed crying. It was the first time I felt something like that. How can I describe it disappointment..... anger, regret, fear of losing something important or something much more than these. 

I could hear Natasha and the man arguing. It looked like the man's name was Sahil, they were arguing about Sahil going away. Natasha wanted to console me and Sahil to go now, whereas Sahil wanted to introduce himself. Slowly, the arguing came to a point where Sahil asked about why I was so important, this point took my attention even while crying, Natasha without any second thought directly told him that he can never understand why I am so important to her. 

Sahil after a brief moment of silence argued back that I was not even her real child, and she did not let him touch her just because of some stray child. It looked like he knew I was not her real child. Later, Natasha told me it was Ayesha who told him that.

After that I definitely heard a loud crisp slap sound. After that Sahil went away while swearing loudly.

Natasha came to my door and knocked on it. She apologized saying sorry that she did not tell me about Sahil. I did not respond as I was feeling disappointed with her.

After knocking for some time she left while I heard some sobbing sounds from outside.

After that I did not talk to her for a whole week. She pleaded, apologized, bribed and tried whatever she could do to please me but I was so dissatisfied and disappointed with what she did that I did not want to talk to her even for a moment.

But after thinking for a week I realized she was only in her mid twenties and above that she was a healthy young women. It was normal for her body to crave for some man.

That day I went to talk to her about what's going on. The moment she saw me coming, the very next moment she opened her arms and pulled me in her embrace. I too started sobbing while exchanging feelings with her through the hug.

After about two minutes we started talking and she told me Sahil had followed her for four years and she had still not replied to his proposal. For about a week before that incident, he started overdoing those proposals spending a lot of money on them. 

That day he came home on his own to the house and slowly she did not knew how things escalated that he came near her and forcefully kissed her. After struggling for sometime she did not knew how but she started getting turned on. It was until I came when they moved apart. 

She showed me that she had blocked Sahil's number and that she'll never ever meet him, she also reprimanded me saying that I jumped on the conclusion without knowing the facts. I replied in annoyance that the thing that I most treasured in life got tormented by him. I told her how angry I was with him. After that she gave me some kisses saying I had promised her for not kissing but she was not the one who took the promise. At first I did not react but as she gave it her all I also got turned on and that day became the first day when I felt those heavenly jugs. 

While she was kissing me, I got turned on and groped her big jugs from above her clothes, she quivered for a moment but resumed the kiss not minding me groping her boobs.

It was only for about half a minute but I could definitely die for those half a minute. I was on cloud seven. Those jugs of her were so soft yet so perky, I could never define how they felt in my hands.

After moving away I looked at her posture of licking my saliva from her lips. She was looking like a seduction goddess. After we moved apart she moved her hand making a peace sign indicating our harmony.

That day marked the change in our relationship. Now, she started thinking of me as her partner as well as her son. Still, after that day she never let me take advantage of herself and told me she will only be mine if my performance on my 15th birthday would be worthy of her recognition. But still I started teasing her a little by groping her breasts and rubbing her lips with my thumb sometimes.

Between all these years if we leave that one week aside then we never slept in two different rooms. Every night, we slept soundly in each other's embrace, washing away all the tiredness from all day long.

Maya and Shanaya's life also took a big turn as the relationship between Shanaya's parents started falling apart. I remembered it was around 7th standard, Shanaya told me about her parent's fights and how it was affecting her studies. I thought what I could do but nothing was possible as I was not some influential person or someone rich like Shanaya's father. I consoled Shanaya and told her if anything happens she must visit my home as soon as possible. Shanaya scores also started falling down which came to 79% last year.

Their fight continued while the time passed and I got in 10th standard.

Last year I gifted Natasha a 50,000 ₹ watch on her birthday. She was shocked and reprimanded me for my expenses but I told her that next year I'll show her how self dependent I am and definitely will make her mine. She just shrugged it off but asked me about my trades which I obviously did not tell. It had been so many years, she had asked me tonnes of times but I never answered her as I wanted to surprise her on the day of the promise.

I also trained and experimented with my powers and one thing that I found out was that stretching force represents how much times time will become faster or slower. Also, the limit was 3.0× for faster and 0.25× for slower after which my ears would start bleeding until I pass out.

Like that those years passed by. 

Coming back to the moment, after scolding and ordering everyone to move away, Shanaya came near me with red cheeks.

"You that...., can... then can I do that too "

"What!?"

"Ki... kiss"

"Well... yes", as soon as I said that she came near me and after taking a peck on my lips she ran away towards Sania and others who then started teasing her.

I shook my head and moved away towards my group.

That was the last period after which we left the school ground.

That day Shanaya took my hand while walking but kept her head down due to shame without saying anything. I started making heart shapes on her soft palm which turned her ears redder.

Outside the school gate I saw our beautiful mothers talking with a tensed face. 

Looking at those heavy eyebags of Maya I understood yesterday was one of those regular fighting days for her.

2