Just a Regular Week
217 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh! looks like something good happened in school", Maya said while looking at me and Shanaya holding hands. 

" No, it is not what you think", Shanaya said while pulling her hands away from mine. 

"But it looks like that only", Maya said with a teasing smile. 

" Aunty, she's just too shy to reveal it, she confessed to me today and you don't know how she did it, it was so.... ", I started telling Maya what her daughter did. 

I was sure her mood did lighten after listening all that. Almost everyone knew that Shanaya liked me but till now she never confessed it and I wanted her to confess it to me so I also never tried anything like proposing. Thus, it was not much of a shock when Maya did not react in an exaggerating manner after hearing about the confession. She rubbed my head lightly telling me to take very good care of her daughter. It was not something new as from childhood she had a habit of ruffling my hair, she had told me before that she really liked my thick, straight long hair as her's were a little curly. 

In her eyes, I saw the happiness and concern of a mother for her child. I put my hand on my chest and as if taking an oath I promised her to do everything to make Shanaya happy. 

Shanaya who was scolding me for telling Maya all that became unable to tolerate anything more and twisted my nonexistent love handles. 

I hurriedly apologized making Maya and Natasha laugh. 

Maya's expression looked much lighter than before making me happy. I never asked her of anything related to Shanaya's father. As an outsider I could not interfere with her home quarrel but Natasha and Shanaya gave me regular updates on what was happening in her house. I always wanted to go to Shanaya's house and smash that fuxker's face but it was not good for both Shanaya and Maya as it would had only increased their problem rather than decreasing it. 

I told Natasha to advice Maya to take divorce after which she told me that Maya was thinking about it but I never got any update on that. I was really worried for both the mother and daughter but as a normal teenage kid I was unable to do anything for them. I could only lighten her mood whenever I got the chance. 

Like that after talking about all that Natasha and I came back to the house. 

She asked me about how it is going on with Shanaya. From her way of talking I knew where she was leading the conversation to so after a little talk I directly replied, 

"You don't have to worry Natasha baby, I'll take care of both of you, you don't have to worry about me being with her, you are and will be the most important person for me", after the incident four years before, whenever I talked about me being with her I always called her Natasha. 

She replied like always with a red face, "How many times have I told you not to call me by my name, even if you become successful, you'll still be my son and are you fuxking really thinking of having a harem, we've talked about it before that it is not good to cheat on a girl, what dirty thoughts have gathered in this little mind of yours, uhhhh...(grunt) I'm so worried about you", coming to the last sentence her voice started turning to that of a concerned mother. 

"I told you that I'll take care of all of them, I will try to give my all to any girl I love, and we have talked about that before too, you told me you'll be by my side for whatever I want to do, now you should not break your promise mumma", I said while leaning on her. 

"You little shit really knows how to take advantage of everything, I told you I'll be by your side for whatever you wanted to do in life, but at that time I didn't knew you'll be this shameless and perverted", she said with a fake angry look. 

" It is what it is mumma and you like it too right", I said as I grabbed her big and firm breasts from above her kurti. 

It had became like a game of flirting for us. She did not let me kiss or be with her but I never missed a chance to take advantage of her which she did not mind too much. She only showed some fake angry look everytime which only made her look even cuter. 

She twitched for a second after which she pushed away my hands pressing her boobs. Her face turned even redder. 

"You little pervert, I should have never let you watch those movies in childhood, I never thought my upbringing will become this perverted".

Like that I teased her a little until we reached our home. 

There after quickly freshing up I got ready and changed my uniform to normal clothes. Natasha was long gone until then. 

Like that a prosperous week passed by. You're saying why prosperous, it's because in that one week my 20 million turned to 25 million. That broke my overall record by a big margin. The day I achieved that was the very same day I decided to tell Natasha what I achieved in all those years. 

There was so much I want to tell her about, how much I did for her, how much I care for her, how much I think of her, how much affection, obsession, love, desire and craving I have for her. 

I decided to tell her the Saturday night because that night we would have the whole night to celebrate our commemoration. 

The next day at the school I spent the whole day with Shanaya. Our relationship had just started but our bonding and friendship was 10 years old so even as a couple we did not change much. Even before being a couple, we were always stuck to each other. 

Shanaya was the only one who knew about my trading skills. She doesn't knew much about trading but she knew I was a big time trader. She was the only one with whom I shared my achievements and happiness, so I also told her about the sudden profit in that last week. 

She was very happy for me and asked me for a treat in a big restaurant. I was not worried of spending some small money on some restaurant so I promised her to take her on a date on the next Sunday. She was very excited and thus I received some light pecks that day. 

That day I got to know some more benefits of sitting on the last bench in the most corner of the class. I know it sounds something very different from a normal topper's point of view but even after being the topper, I liked to sit with Shanaya on the last bench in the corner because sitting like that gave us more space and time to talk as well as do some other stuffs. 

There were some classes when the teacher from our classes told us to sit apart but at last after some requests and looking at my continuous achievements no teacher tried to scold me or go against me. Thus, mostly from the 1st class we sat on the last bench together. 

That day after coming back home I decided to help Natasha at the store so I quickly got freshen up but only after telling her to wait for me. 

After about 30 minutes I was in front of Natasha wearing a formal purple tug in shirt and a light coloured formal pant. I also wore formal black shoes. 

I always preferred tight fitting clothes as they highlighted my well toned physique which I put so much on the line to achieve. The purple shirt was sticking to my chest as well as the abdominal region. Anyone can tell only by looking that there were some serious hard muscles behind that piece of cloth. Adding to that my face of which also I took a lot of care. I never let a pimple or even a little mark stay on it. 

Not being hypocritical, I could definitely look better than those b-list actors. After all, I put so much on making me look better from all the physical exercises to all the martial arts training which I had gone through. 

I looked at Natasha standing stiff at her place, looking at me stupidly. 

"Hey mom! it's not good to be dazed at bright daylight", she woke up from her state while her face turned red. 

It looked like I underestimated my charm. How could I miss that opportunity, " Mom, you're so vulgar, getting dazed by looking at your child", I said with a teasing smile. 

"No..., no.. you.. you're a pervert, seducing your mother", she said pointing a finger at me with a blushing face. 

" I just got dressed in better clothes, I'm not seducing you hm... looks like your heartbeat is rising", I said as I put my hands above her left breast. 

"You.... let's just leave already, we are getting late", she said pushing my hand away. 

" Mom, this Saturday, you'll be mine, I'll show you what I achieved during all these years", I told her with determination. 

"You pervert we'll see it then, now let's go", I've already told her that I'll show her my earnings this Saturday so she did not pay much attention to it and we went to the store. 

During those years Natasha did a great job and with the store's development Natasha purchased another building just behind the store. She broke the wall between that building and the store and after some renovation she doubled the store's size. 

We reached the shop which looked nothing less than a small shopping mart and had earned the name as one of the best decorative items shop in nearby cities. 

We went inside and sat on the beautiful counter furnished with different kind of stones. Ayesha was sitting there before us but moved away as Natasha took the spot there. 

With increasing of our shop's size many new employees had started working but Ayesha was the most trusted and the employee who had worked for the longest there. 

The regular day passed by in a regular manner and we returned home at about 8:00p.m.

The week passed by and saturday came. 

1