LOSING VIRGINITY TO NAT.. (***)
664 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3.3K words, ENJOY. 

****************

It was Saturday morning. I woke up with a beaming smile as that day was gonna be the first memory of mine and Natasha's great future. 

After waking up we freshen up like everyday but I did not go to school. I had a lot planned for the day so I decided to have a leave that day. 

I decorated our bedroom with flowers and some candles to create a romantic atmosphere. 

The day passed by in a hurry as I decorated the hall too. 

I had told Natasha strictly not to come home during afternoon which she obviously opposed but nodded after my pleading.

At night about 8 p.m.

Natasha came back, knocked on the door and waited for me to open the door.

I opened the door while Natasha stood there dazed in her own thoughts.

"Oh... Ritik, you've dressed yourself", She looked at me after coming back from her dazed state and replied without showing much emotions.

For this moment I had prepared myself a lot, I wore an open coat with very thin ( almost transparent ) white skin tight shirt. I had wore a formal black pant with similar colored formal shoes. I had also made sure that my chiseled physique could be flaunted to it's most. My broad shoulders with narrow waistline was also being fluently highlighted in those clothes.

She might be thinking what may happen today but I did not care about her thoughts and quickly pulling her in I asked her to get ready in her most sexy dress.

She was shocked seeing all the decoration and after a little of her nagging and my pleading she went inside to get ready. 

After about 40 minutes of waiting I saw Natasha in the most beautiful form I had ever seen. She was wearing a red low-waist transparent sari with a matching red low neck backless blouse. Her narrow waist was shown with that sexy navel in clear view. 

She curled her hair on the edges, had mascara in the eyes and a sexy deep red coloured lipstick on her lips. 

She was looking like a goddess who came to seduce a tapasvi from his state of meditation and after a single look I could say she can definitely complete that task.

She was walking towards me so sexily that I could not control myself and jumping towards her I took her in a tight hug.

Her body was so soft, it was as if she melted in my arms. I could feel her breast being pushed in my chest while her raging heart beat getting even more louder. She was stiff but still hugged me in return. It looked like she also accepted what was about to happen.

" Ri... Ritik, should we eat first, you also have to show me that evidence of you being self sufficient", she said while not relaxing her hug even a little. 

"Mumma you look so sexy but still are you sure I am the one holding us", I said relaxing my grip around her.

"Oh.. oh... it's just....", she relaxed the grip and ran towards the dining table with a blushing face.

I prepared a candle light dinner with a single juice glass as she never let me drink any liquor. 

I teased her a little with some light kisses on her hand while we enjoyed the dinner. I had searched a lot and prepared her favourite dishes and thus she enjoyed the dinner and above that she did not scold or nagged me but only blushed from the kisses. I was thinking that she really had accepted my advances after all those years.

After eating I picked her up in a princess carry and took her directly to our bedroom. After the Sahil incident we broke the wall in between our bedrooms and renovated them as one.

She tried to resist in the carry but was easily over-powered by me and with her acceptance we quickly reached the bedroom. I put her in the bed lightly with the utmost care.

After that I quickly connected my mobile with the projector I put on the room. The projector was facing the wall in front of the bed. Natasha looked at it with an amazed but shy face. Amazed because of the arrangement and shy because of looking at the sexy wallpaper, which was her own image from today.

She pinched my waist calling me a pervert. I shrugged it off as I was opening my trading app.

Her face which had turned shy changed to that of amazement and then to shocked. Anyone could feel like that if they found their 2,50,000 turning to 26 million in a span of 9 years. 

"Is tha.. th... this really yours",she asked me while holding my hands.

I did not answer her and just showed her my account connected to it.

"You.... you... you are really very self-sufficient", she said with a sigh while shaking her head with a defeated smile.

"Mom, now can I get the winning prize", I said with a cheeky smirk.

"W... wai... oomphhh... mm..", I did not let her say anything else and put my lips on her.

It was as if I had turned some kind of switch in her. She hugged me tightly pushing her hot body into mine as if she wanted both of us to melt into each other.

I was an amateur so I started by rubbing my lips on her's which she answered in a much exaggerated manner by sucking my lips. I could feel my lower lip getting sucked and nibbled inside her mouth. I was ecstatic seeing her enjoying it but I didn't want to be left behind and replied by sucking her upper lip. We followed each other steps in harmony enjoying the blissful moment.

After 2 minutes of sucking and nibbling we moved apart with a string of saliva being the only evidence reminding us of what we did.

We looked at each other, I could see the lust rising in her eyes and I was sure she could see mine to.

Without saying a word I continued kissing her feasting on her sexy lips and cheeks and then I slowly moved towards her neck. She started ruffling my hair while tightening her hug around me.

I removed her pallu from the side and kissed around her shoulder. Slowly I pulled down the strings supporting the blouse from her shoulders. I unhooked her blouse and let it hung on her hands only.

I kissed along her shoulders to her sexy red string bra which came in view after unhooking her blouse.

She was trembling and fidgeting with my kisses. Her fidgeting continuously rising with every kiss of mine. I slowly removed her blouse while touching and feeling her round, perky jugs above her thin bra. After looking at her bra I was sure that she had also planned to seduce me as it was a very thin almost transparent red string bra.

I was lightly kneading her boobs while removing her blouse. After I was done, I started pressing her boobs from above her bra earning some light moans from her.

"mmm... nnn... ahhhhhh...", her moans becoming louder with the increasing force I applied.

I moved my mouth above her bra and licked her tightened nipple poking the thin fabric of her sexy bra, she quivered while moaning.

I took her right nipple in my mouth as I started fondling her left breast.

It was only ten seconds when she suddenly pushed me and got up with a rough breathing. 

"Wait... a minute... ", she said with a rough breathing while quickly taking off her blouse and bra together.

I was shocked seeing her naked jugs. I had seen them before but tonight they were looking even more magnificent and bigger. They were about D+ reaching nearly E, round, perky yet not even a tad bit saggy. I started salivating while looking at them.

"Naughty mumma", I said with a smirk.

"Call me Nat or Natasha when we will be doing it", she said with a hot sexy face.

"Should I take it as you accepting me", I asked with utmost excitement.

"Yes, now should we continue", she replied with a red face pulling me towards her sexy jugs.

I quickly took her right nipple in my mouth again while fondling with the left boob.

I started wriggling my tongue around the nipple while sucking on it like a baby. Natasha was pushing my head on her boobs while making some sensual moans.

While all this was happening my little dragon was roaring to be taken out of the pant. I did not had to waste my time on it as Natasha took her experienced hand and opened my pant while taking the 6.5 inches dragon out.

(A/n - MC's still growing up so be a little bit realistic. )

"Its... aannhhh... shape is anhh.... cute", she said as she started rubbing it lightly.

"I still have time to grow", I said while removing my head for a second after which Natasha pushed me back and I again started sucking.

Those massive perky breasts were even softer to touch. Even being thirty Natasha's were so firm, soft and tight. I was sucking them like a child while enjoying the softness with the other hand while she was continuously stroking my cock with her ever increasing lust.

She stopped stroking me after some time as she got too mixed in her mind with my advances but I only stopped after I got my fill of enjoyment. I sucked her breast one by one continuously for fifteen minutes until she had to ask me if I want to go any further or not after which I quickly took off her sari and petticoat. A lot of red Mark's around her areola came into view as I left her breast. Those were just some naked evidences of my love towards my dearest.

I started kissing from her ankle towards her thighs until I reached beside her puffed pussy. Now she was laying almost naked in front of me. 

After that I lightly took off her panties with the utmost care while touching her slit sensuously. It was shaved. I knew it, she had chosen me. 

I saw the clean shaved beautiful glistening parted lower lips of hers. Above it was a cute hard clit. This was my first experience of playing with a pussy in the two lives of mine and I should say it was really a worthwhile.

It was very moist as if crying for something to go inside. I saw Natasha having a pleading look and I did answer it by giving a light flick to the clit and licking her slit. A loud moan left her mouth as I touched and pressed the clit while continuously sucking the lower lips. After some seconds she started pushing my head onto her pussy until half a minute later when her legs started trembling and she pushed my mouth even harder on her lower lips. My tongue started ramming inside her as I felt the cumming sensation from her.

"AAAHHHHNNN....",I saw her coming from the closest angle as some white liquid dripped from her pussy. 

Natasha looked at me with the eyes of a predator. Those eyes looked dangerous as if a tiger had found its prey lying in front of it.

"Ready to continue", It looked like Natasha had regained her confidence. 

"Ever ready", I replied with confidence.

She took my cock in her beautiful hands and I felt the warm sensation again wrapping around my shaft. I laid down on the bed with my hands behind my head in an imposing manner. She did not disappoint me and quickly took my shaft in her mouth slowly coiling her tongue around it. It was my first experience so I could not last long but still I never thought my first performance would be so bad. I lasted only about twenty seconds and then suddenly a steady stream of cum reached her mouth through my penis. 

She was unable to take it all and spat out a lot of it.

"Looks like you're ready now", Natasha said still with those predatory eyes. After my first performance I knew it would be a tough ride but I was never gonna back down and I accepted her challenge of who will last the longest in bed. 

We quickly turned and I came between her legs, we were in missionary. 

I looked at her loving eyes watching me. I moved towards her face to take those glistening fiery red lips of her. We parted our lips and coiled our tongues around each other as I pushed my hips to put my shaft inside her. She let out a muffled moan and hugged me as my cock went further inside her. I could feel her hot inner walls tightening around my shaft. I continued kissing and absorbing her muffled moans until my cock reached the end and my base touched her entrance. She put both of her legs around me stopping me from moving while continuing the kiss.

We were both sweating profusely. Our body was sticky with the ever increasing sweat but we knew it was only the start, the start of the night that will forever be ingrained in our memories.

After both of our bases touched we moved our faces apart and looked at each other.

"I.... love you Natasha, My mother, my lover, my caretaker, my everything"

"I... love you Ritik, My Son, my lover, my partner, my everything"

In those one lines we understood each other's feelings and accepted each other for life and the next moment I slowly started thrusting my cock inside her and she hugged me tightly while moaning and giving me love bites all around my neck.

I was again disappointed with my performance but still it was better than last time as I lasted for more than forty seconds but still my dragon was no way down. She knew I had came so she tried to console me but I gave her a mocking look and felt the pulsating cock still inside her pussy. A sensual cute moan left her mouth.

I quickly turned her around and taking her hair in my hand I started doing her in doggy style. This time I did good as I continued riding her for a long time. She also started enjoying it as our bodies continued colliding and she started making sexy moaning sounds. 

After some time, "Wai... wait... a minute", Natasha pleaded but I knew she was about to cum so I started increasing the speed. after about a quarter of a minute her legs started trembling and she fell down on the bed with her whole body trembling while pulling me with her. After just fifteen seconds I also came as her walls got tightened around my shaft causing me to come with her. I fell down above her while she panted loudly. 

I could feel her trembling increase as I came. It looked like she had another short climax after that major one. I looked at the clock and saw that more than an hour had passed from the moment we started. It looked like during the last one I did perform greatly.

"I.... never came.... like that in my life", she was still catching the breath as she told me.

"I can go double than this easily", I said this while moving from above her and stroking my cock covered in her pussy juice and our cum.

"Just give me a couple of minutes and then I'll show you how I do the work", she said with a confident smile.

"Surely Miss Natasha Ritik Singhal", I said still having full confidence in my stamina.

She just punched my shoulder lightly with a shy face and turned to rest for some time. 

After about five minutes.

I got laid down on the bed and she got on top of me in a cowgirl position.

I could see her bare breasts dangling in front of me. I got up and started sucking on them while coiling my arms around her slender waist. From that day it became one of my favourite position. 

"Mmnnhhhh...."

Natasha let out a moan and started riding me. Slowly she picked up the pace as I also started grunting in excitement. She held my face and pushed it tightly on her breasts. I also nibbled, sucked and played with them to my fullest. 

She really was experienced as I could feel her hot inner walls tightening and losing creating the best atmosphere to cum for a virgin like me.

Being a virgin how could I win her and so about 10 minutes later I came inside her again while she also came as her legs trembled even more violently than before. 

After that she laid down on the big bed breathing heavily. My shaft also calmed down after coming four times but I knew I could definitely continue for 3 rounds or maybe even more but then I'll be totally exhausted. After all everyone has limits. But I could definitely recover sooner with time slowing.

Also for the last time with Natasha I knew it was not a big one but it was surely a squirt. I asked her this later and she told me that it never happened before but she really liked the feeling, it was as if all her stress got released in that one moment.

After the massive exercise session went started talking but only after changing the wet sheets.

She told me that after looking at my confident look the day before and the way I requested her over the years, she had made up her mind that even if I had lost that money she'll still accept me but she still had some expectations and thought I could had really created a miracle by turning those measly 0.25 million to 4-5 million but never in her wildest dream she had thought that I could turn them to 25 million+.

She was very ecstatic and advised me to put it in good use. I told her if I had more money then I really could had made a much bigger amount after which she decided to invest the remaining of my father's money in expanding my skills and career. 

I also asked her about me cuming inside her and she told me she was expecting it and had taken the pill. Of course her expression turned shy while saying this. 

That night we slept nude in each other's embrace hugging each other tightly enjoying the still emanating heat from each other's bodies. 

I woke up around 3:00 a.m. and saw Natasha was also awake. We continued the session where we left and tried some other positions, this time I used my powers by slowing the time a little bit making my thrust and rubbing faster making Natasha cum even more easily, we only stopped when Natasha requested me to stop, after which we again went to sleep till 10:00 a.m. in the morning.

The next day I woke up with the feeling of something slimy wrapping around my cock. I woke up dazed and rubbed my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I saw Natasha kneeling between my legs licking my morning wood trying her best to soothe it down. At that moment I understood one thing that from that day on, regular morning wake up calls will be really hard to get. After sometime with my grunt Natasha got her morning bed milk which in the future became one of her regular meals.

"Gu... Mor..ing.. babi..", she said while scooping all the left over cum.

"Let's clean each other, Mumma", I picked her up in a princess carry and dashed towards the bathroom for the morning session of another intimate adventure. 

Like that I lost my virginity and my life continued....

☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆

First full-fledged R-18 chapter so pleaasseee... leave a review telling me if you liked it or not.

5