Plans for the Future (**)
276 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While princess carrying her, I started fondling her jugs. She started enjoying it and squirmed around in my embrace.

After coming inside I put her down on the stool and turned on the tap to fill the bathtub.

After a brushing and a pooping session later. 

The same bathroom, 

"Your wee wee is getting bigger", Natasha said with a cute expression. 

"It's my sword which is rising to have a battle", I said making a heroic pose with my hands on my hips.

"Your sword is a little smaller than your father's", she said with a sly smirk while taking my rod in her hand.

"I'm not even 15, do you think a 14 year can have something mnh... like thi... waiiiitt..", I was just saying this with an embarrassed expression as she took my rod in her mouth. 

... 

After a full ten minutes when my rod started pulsating and I was about to cum she released it from the suction hole continuously doing it's work and held it in a firm grip. 

"Why did you stop", I asked with a frown. 

" Did you really think I would let you continue without satisfying 10 years of my insatiable lust", After that she got up and took me inside the water filled bathtub. 

The bathtub was a big one and two people could easily fit on both sides so when I sat on a corner while putting my hands on my sides she easily sat on my lap rubbing her petals on my rod and started her own kissing session. I was eagerly waiting for it and answered her with some kisses of mine. I started playing with her shapely ass by tightening my grip around them and turning them to God knows what shapes. 

Slowly we both got very turned on and after moving apart and giving me a lustful glance, she got up and sat herself in a position that my cock directly slipped in her pussy. With her arms around my head she started her movement going up and down enjoying the ride while I started enjoying the delicious milf milkers right in front of me. 

..... 

After an hour of heavy exercises she was tired and was lying naked hugging me in the bathtub while begging me in a sensual way to cuddle her to sleep. 

How can I ignore such a request from such a world-class beauty. I picked her up and took her to the bed. 

"Really want to rest!? I thought of spending our time outside, I could give you a treat for completing my long awaited wish, We could purchase couple t-shirts and many other things and enjoy our day together", I said looking at the ceiling with one of my arm resting behind my head. 

Natasha had put her head on my chest hearing my heartbeats while drawing circles around my chest. 

"You are a beast, you know?!! you really need a lot of girls to satisfy your hunger, even with my  insatiable lust I cannot get you tired, I don't know how you will react when we do it daily and it will become impossible for me to do it this many time. You really need some more girls but you should always abide by these rules of mine OK!?, other than the bed I'm always your mother, I'll not mind other girls and after experiencing it first hand I know, you can handle four or even five at a time but I don't want any casual ones or the ones behind your money or face. Only those who understands and likes your personality and vice-versa will be welcomed and before that you need to earn enough to satisfy each and everyone of them. This much money is enough for me but for a girl like..

(contemplating) let's say Shanaya, for her this much money is not really worth much. What you have at this moment is a hefty sum but only for people like us so to live a luxurious, satisfactory and happy life you still need to work hard and earn respect as well as wealth in society. This society is governed by strong and you need to be someone much bigger than Shanaya's father to complete your dream of a harem so work hard for the betterment of your own as well as your people's lives. The society works from rules and those rules don't allow you to do what you want and to achieve what you want you need to bend, change or destroy those rules and that can only be done by status, money as well as power combined, you need to become someone of a very high calibre to achieve what you want and that can only be done with continuously grinding yourself and outshining any other person that stands in your way. You're understanding what I'm saying Ritik!?" With each further words her stance changed and at last she was sitting in front of me like an elder teaching their young ones about life. 

"Yeah mum I know and I'll definitely make you and all my future wives as well as my children proud", My will to become someone great became even stronger with that promise. 

That was one another turning point in my life. I was not saying it but I knew it was hard for her to accept and support what I was thinking and wanting but at that moment as a mother and a lover she was doing her very best of what she should do and that is to support and help me, her son and lover in growing stronger. Even if my dreams were something taboo in the society she understood what I needed at that moment to become someone great were some very high almost unachievable targets so she gave me those becoming my compass in forging and finding the right way to a glorious future. 

With those heavy words and promises we spent our afternoon in bed. 

I ordered some food online as none of us wanted to leave the bed. 

We only left the bed in the evening and even at that time I had to help her as her legs were shaking a lot. 'She really overexerted herself', I thought. 

It was impossible for us to go anywhere with those shaky legs of her so at last I decided to cook something myself for the both of us. I was not someone great but I could cook reasonably good so yeah why not. 

We exchanged our jobs as she did my work of cutting the vegetables while sitting on the sofa and nagging about how much of a beast I was tormenting her so much while I answered with something like it was her who wanted more and more of it. It was nothing but I still earned a cute shy expression from her with some more nagging. 

I cooked the best of my dish that I learned and we celebrated the first day of our love-life with some more lovey dovey moments but without any hardcore full level exercises as she told me directly that she was unable to go to the shop next day and if I wanted her to take a leave for the whole week then I can torment her for as much time as I want. 

I knew she was exaggerating the week thing but looking at her face I decided to let her be and teach her, her place in bed some other time. 

••••••••••••••••••••••

Later that night, on the sofa which was a lot bigger than before. We had to change it eventually due to our habit of sometimes sleeping on it. I was obviously getting bigger while the sofa did not so we changed it. 

We were both lying, her head was on one of my arms while she wrapped both of her arms around me. Our chests were touching as we were in a very close contact ( uhhmm.. hugging). I was wearing a T-shirt and a short while she was in her regular pink full nighty. She wasn't wearing any undergarments so I could directly feel her hardened nipples poking my chest but she had given me serious instructions not to copulate anymore today. 

"Look Natasha, if..", I was stopped in the middle by her. 

"Mommy, call me mommy, I like it more", she said with a light pink tinge on her face. 

It looked like with those erotic scenes in the movie she also got turned on. I knew it was my chance. 

" Mommy, even if we can't copulate we can atleast satisfy each other right, that much won't hurt right!? ", I asked pleadingly. 

" Tha.. that's, OK, you're really hungry for your mother right", she said teasingly as she put her hand inside my boxer and started playing with my dixk. 

"mnnhh.. mumma's so naughty, I'm thirsty I want something to drink", I slightly disheveled her nighty a little bit both from the upper as well as lower part enough to allow me to taste her bountiful assets and tease her clit. I moved my finger and started stimulating her clit while licking and sucking her bountiful breasts. 

After 15 minutes we both reached euphoria, nobody of us knew how the movie ended and neither did we cared, we were enjoying the lingering post orgasmic bliss. 

After some talking and cuddling we both slept hugging each other on the sofa.

4