A New Day, A New Beginning
196 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day I was up rubbing my eyes, I looked at the still sleeping tired face beauty at my side. 

My vision went a little downwards and I saw two bountiful breast lying one above the other tempting me to have fun with them. I looked at the clock, I still had time so I moved my body closer and wrapped my arms around her. Feeling my arms around herself Natasha also placed her arms around my back. I could see a smile forming on her sleeping face. It looked like she was having a nice dream. 

I moved my head to take one of her nipple inside my mouth and started playing with it. Slowly twirling my tongue around it to continuously sucking and enjoying my morning wood pressing on her soft tummy. She was slender but still, being 30 she had miniscule amount of tummy fat which made my dick throb as it touched the soft flesh. 

After two minutes feeling all the wonderful sensations around the body Natasha woke up in a daze. 

"Good morning pervert", I was still humping slowly when she said this sensually. 

" I want it, Natasha", I said with red lustful eyes. 

"You did it so much yesterday and you still want it, such a pervert, you should have a punishment", she said while rubbing my cock slowly. 

" Yes, this punishment is goo....d mnnnhh..", after about 5 minutes when I was on the verge of cumming she stooped the movement and moved her hands away. 

"That's the punishment, now go and get ready for the school, quickly! ", what was that expression, a sly smile, a cunning foxy face, a mature intelligent women, an ignorant mother. I don't know, she said this with such a..... different expression. 

" No mom, you can't do it, just one release and I'll definitely try to score better than last year, I'll definitely improve my grades", I said with a pleading look, she was my mom so obviously I can't force her and can only plead while thinking of having a chance by bribing her. 

"No, you assaulted a sleeping woman, this is your punishment, one full blue balled day. Also, you will not masturbate or else you'll get one week of blue ball, understood?", she said with a sly expression. 

" I never masturbate...", I said slowly looking downwards. 

"What, I didn't heard it clearly", she asked with a slightly shocked expression. 

" I never masturbated before yesterday", I looked at her directly in the eyes and said with a serious expression. 

"You? who became such a big pervert at the age of five never masturbated, hahahahaha what a joke", she started laughing loudly while clutching her stomach and her naked breasts swayed right to left, she laughed as if it was some kind of a great joke. 

" You... you... you know I only saved it for you, and you're making fun of me", I said with puffed cheeks while my finger pointed at her. That moment really represented our still growing mother son love even after the whole lovemaking session the night before. 

"You, my dear cutie saved all his firsts for his mom, such a good boy, I think you should have a prize for that", with that another bj session started until I attained euphoria again. 

One and a half our later, I was standing outside my school gate in hands up position. In our school those who came late got that punishment, I knew I was getting late but how can some more minutes stop our loving session and thus I got late to school. 

I was not afraid but embarrassed as I was like an idol student for the whole school. Winning competitions, scoring best grades, almost never got absent, never got late. I was the student who the principal always presented as an example to all the students, and here I was standing in hands up position in front of the school gate until the prayer continued. The teacher who punished me was a new P.E. teacher so I thought he didn't knew about me and thus punished me otherwise being the centre of attraction and having such an absurd scholarship he would definitely had let me go inside as I reached school just a little late. 

The prayer continued and after it ended we were ordered to run a lap around the school ground and then go to our respective classes. 

I saw other students bickering around me. They knew about me and were talking among themselves how such a model student got late. 

"Hey hulk shit, don't you think if you want to badmouth someone then you should at least maintain some distance between you and them", I said to the boss looking boy who started the talk. He looked like 5'10" with a sturdy physique. 

They all looked like those loose street boys with their ties almost hung on the neck and folded shirt. 

"W.. what did you say, do you think your good results and all the recognition will always save you, don't try to instigate me or else you'll see what will happen", He said with rage in his eyes. 

It looked like with my words I hit some sore spots of his. 

" I don't know about my studies, but if you tried to badmouth me again then even these little shits around you will not be able to save you from me", during last life as a loser I was always the one who got beaten and tossed around but in this life I wanted to rule everywhere I go and that rule followed in school too so I made sure from childhood till now to never back down from any challenge that the life throws at me hence I answered him back with even more instigation. 

"You motherfucker, I am your two year senior and you're trying to pick a fight with me, don't think about going home today, not even that sexy ass mother can save you now", he said with rage dripping from his eyes. 

"bro, I'm definitely a motherfucker so take care of your mother or she might become my next target, you never know, and about after school, you'll see if this shitty mouth of yours will be left to say any other word about my mom", his words to Natasha enraged me and I really got instigated to the level of beating him up. 

We were all running while all this happened and during my last words our lap ended. 

The principal was talking to the P.E. teacher while we finished the lap as I and Sohail looked at each other with red enraged eyes. 

 As I looked at Principal Sham standing there I quickly changed my expression to as if nothing happened. 

"Oh Ritik, what happened? why are you running with these latecomers?", he said with a curious expression. 

" Good morning sir, I got a little late today", I said while rubbing the back of my head with an embarrassed expression . 

"Oh just this little thing, how many minutes late was he to punish him so harshly?? and did you also let him stand outside just like everybody??", listening my reason the principle had a displeasured expression and asked the teacher about me. 

" Sir, he was 3 minutes late and yeah he did receive the same punishment as all of them, these all are really idiots, always coming late, so annoyin....", he said with a straight face. 

"Do you even know who he is, Ritik Singhal, the continuous "Student of the Year" for the last 5 years, do you think such punishment is really necessary, think about it, do you think it's worth punishing him, what if he leaves the school for that, do you think you can compensate his leave from the school, do you know how high his reputation became when he singlehandedly won four national sub-junior games for our school. You should know who you're punishing, such an ignorant fool for a teacher.....", the principal cut his words and started bashing him with words while after hearing of who I was the P.E. teacher started apologizing to principal continuously, he even bowed to me once. 

Being the most-reputated student ever from the school, the principal who was in his mid fifties was also very fond of me and always treated me as his own. So, it was obvious if someone punishes me for such a small reason he would definitely scold him. 

After shaking my hand for his apology and greeting the principal I left after telling them I was getting late for classes. I could feel principal's shiny eyes looking at me like always but I did not turn back as it was always like this from the start. 

On the was Sohail looked at me with dagger like eyes but I just smiled at him slyly while pointing towards the outside of the gate and then snapping my fingers. 

I ran towards the class in a hurry not taking Sohail's warning seriously. 

"May I come in", I asked the teacher from outside the class gate. 

" Oh, a rare sight to be seen, come come, how did you get late Ritik", the male teacher asked me. 

"It's just I was busy with something yesterday and slept very late at night", I said while scratching the back of my neck and going towards the last row in the corner. 

There was also a rare sight to behold as I could see Sania sitting in my place beside Shanaya. 

" Please go sit with Surya or someone else today", Shanaya said before even me asking about anything. I could definitely see the seriousness in her eyes so I decided not to ask anything and moved to sit at the seat beside Surya. 

During these 10 years my relationship with Somil and Surya developed the most while during 5th class Sanket left the school to study in a better school built a little away from the main city area. 

Growing up Somil became somewhat like a player/playboy. Yeah, with those slightly above average looks and that much money, most of the girls could really fall for him. Even after all that he never left me and I also did not meddle too much into his affairs until or unless he assaulted a girl because that was my bottomline, if someday he assaulted or forced a girl then I would had been the first one to break those clumsy nuts of his. 

Surya was not different from childhood but nowadays he became more interested in underworld rather than studies, his grades died down to where he could hardly score half of the full marks but still he passed each and every exam. He also took those martial arts classes with me. In school he was like a normal low-life kid but very few from school knew about him having a little bit of connections in the underworld. At that time I knew that in the future I will be needing connections in the underworld and with my money I could financially secure his higher standing in the underworld so I prepared him as my true right hand. I planned all the things and scenarios making him respect me and having deep awe for me. 

"Looks like someone got in a fight with his love", somil joked as I came to sit beside both of them. 

" Brother Ritik, did Shanaya really dropped a bomb on you", Surya asked with surprise. 

"Nah! what are you saying, are you out of your mind, I don't know with Sania's face I could tell she was in some big trouble but there was no place for me to ask so I let her talk to Shanaya", I said to them as I placed my bag on the side. It was tight but we managed somehow and even being us three at a seat the teacher did not say anything. How can he say, one was the most brilliant student while the other one was a boy whose father can even purchase the whole god damn school and about the last one, why do he care for Surya, the first two are enough to frighten him to punish them. 

The class continued as we spent our time talking about our daily life. Somil told me that he had made a new girlfriend from the senior class whom he was trying to woo for 2 weeks. Surya just talked about some fight that happened in the slums. I was the one who dropped the bomb when I told both of them that I lost my virginity. They knew that I was holding it for someone who for me was even more special than Shanaya. So when I told them they asked me for a grand party even without asking about who it was as they knew I would never tell it. 

During the lunch break we went to the cafetaria together while Shanaya was still sitting in her place with the red eyed disconsolate gloomy faced Sania. 

Shanaya gave me a sign to stay behind in class. From the looks of it I understood something big must have happened for her to react like that so I told Somil and Surya to go wait for me in the cafeteria for which they went but only after giving me a look of understanding. 

They and their perverted thoughts.

3