The Nasty Seniors (*)
224 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three of us were sitting on the dinner table while eating the freshly cooked food.

" Mumma, today's food taste better, have you changed something"

"Oh! the hands changed not the recipe"

She said while pointing her finger at Sania.

I looked at her side and saw her looking downwards while pinching the lower that she wore with a red face.

"I didn't knew you could cook this good, Sania"

" A... Aunt also helped me, I alone cannot cook this good", she said while looking downwards. 

"Yeah yeah! if cutting vegetables counts as a help then I sure helped her a lot", she said while waving her hand left and right.

" It means Sania does cook really good"

.... 

Dinner continued as we both teased Sania. She was really cute with all her thoughts written right on her face.

After dinner the three of us went to watch the regular shows at night. Sania was feeling left alone as both me and Natasha were lying very closely in the large sofa after taking out the expandable lower half of it. Sania was sitting on the smaller sofa on the side.

After some time Natasha slowly said in my ear that she wanted to talk about Sania.

....

All three of us were sitting on the sofa looking at the paper with Sania's father's signature and fingerprint on it. Sania was sobbing feeling dejected by her father's behaviour.

" So, the summary of what you're saying is that he actually has a family for some years and now he sold his beautiful and kind daughter for a measly sum of 2 million. Such a cruel father", Natasha was gnashing her teeth.

"All n' all, that's the whole scene, Sania you don't need to feel bad, mum can take your legal custody and you can live for the rest of your life with us, I and mum will also like to have a new member here at the house, right mumma", I said winking at Natasha. 

"Yeah, afterall we two also feel lonely in this big house and with you, there will be a member who can take care of the house, you can help me, just take me as your big sister or mother or whatever you want just don't feel bad, together let's make him regret for not accepting a daughter like you.....", Natasha consoled Sania.

"Aunty.... Ritik..... I don't want to trouble you anymore, I.... I'll leave tomorrow and will take care of myself, you don't have to trouble yourself with me I... I will do what I can do alone..sob* sob*..".

"Listen Sania, I assure you, we are not getting troubled, it was your father who wanted to leave you and now it is me who want to take care of you. So, if you want to take care of yourself then just live in my house and help mumma and enjoy your life, I just don't want anyone near me get in trouble, believe in me, tomorrow mum will take your legal custody and you'll start the life anew as the new member of my family..", heroic face.

"Ritik.....", Sania jumped and hugged me tightly and started crying in my embrace. 

I started patting her head and consoled her for her loss. 

Five years ago she had lost her mother and now five years later, even after working so hard she lost her other parent.

Natasha hugged both of us by wrapping her hands around our neck. 

Slowly Sania fell asleep in my arms. She sobbed until she fell asleep. I put her on the sofa and after putting a blanket, I and Natasha came inside the bedroom to sleep too.

"It was too big of a burden for a little girl like her, I feel so sad for her", Natasha said with a sad face.

"I know, right. But what can we do, we can only give her a new and better life and slowly try to heal her wounded heart", I was also feeling sorry for Sania and slowly talking like that both of us fell asleep.

...

The next morning I woke up with the feeling of two soft mounds under my hand. My hand was over Natasha's chest.

I quickly got up to check for Sania. I came out of the bedroom and looked at Sania preparing breakfast in the kitchen.

" Good morning, quickly clean up and get ready for school, I will be needed for the legal custody so you can go to school alone",She said with a straight face looking straight in my eyes. It looked like she had prepared herself for the worse.

I was thinking she might start crying the next day in the morning or even worse she may try to run away, but there she was, making food for us in the kitchen, those five years made her mind and heart stronger so she could see the best for the future was to accept Natasha as her guardian and start anew with us.

I looked at her with a smile and said, " So, do you want to be my sister or something else".

"I..... I don't want to be your sister...", during the end of the sentence she only mumbled slowly.

"What, I could not hear you, can you repeat it again", I said with a smirk.

"We... we'll se it afterwards, go and freshen up first", she said quickly.

"OK, mam", I ran to the bathroom after saying this.

After some time Natasha also came in.

"Looks like she accepted the situation", Natasha said while brushing the teeth.

"Well, that's the best for her, she should understand that", I replied while washing my face.

....

It was lunch and I was in the corner of the school park talking to Shanaya about all that happened yesterday. She was shocked hearing what Sania's father did. 

"So, now Sania's gonna live with you, right?!", She said after all the talking.

"Well, that's right, it was the best option we could think of, it was either this or her father would have harrassed her until she would have to run away from home".

"Yeah, such a loser of a father, I know my father is also very bad but I am sure he will never try something that inhumane with me, what her father did was so evil, if I would have been in your place, I would had cracked his nuts", such an aggressive girlfriend I had.

"Hey-hey Shanaya, you're again acting aggressively, how many times have I told you, you have to maintain your composure all the time, if I would had been aggressive then he will not have given mom her custody and Sania would still be suffering from him, think of it from my perspective", I said while patting her shoulders.

 

"Well yeah, you're right, keep all that aside, you're promise about the date is still on, right, I want to watch the movie this Saturday and I don't want to hear a no, we'll be going", she said with determination. 

"OK, I promise, but you have to book the tickets, I will take care of the food", I said with a smile.

"Such a bad boyfriend, don't you think you should be the one to prepare for the date as the boyfriend"

"Look who's talking, you're the one who proposed so you should be the one who takes care and maintain excitement in the relationship", I said with a smirk.

"Oh! so you want excitement", she had a sly smile.

"Who'll not", straight-forward answer.

"Come here then", she took my hand and took me behind the big Bush in the garden.

"Lie down", she ordered.

"Hey, what are you doing, we are in school, anybody could catch us", I was really a little afraid.

"You're the one who wanted excitement", with a swift motion she took both of my hands and put her right leg behind mine and with a light push I fell down and the next moment she sat on top of me.

I was flabbergasted with her actions and the time when I came back from the daze Shanaya had sat on top of me.

"Now I want my prize for the date planning", with those words she put both her hands around my head and took me in for a kiss.

One moment she was on top of me and the next moment I could feel her lips pressed tightly on mine. She was still an amateur just like me but with Natasha I had learned a trick or two.

I pushed my lips on her and felt her rapidly rising breath. Slowly but surely I opened my lips taking her lower lip inside and started sucking on it. As the moment started heating up she started getting tipsy and let loose her body. She leaned her body on mine and I could feel those growing mounds pressed against my chest. I cannot express the blissful feeling I felt with those mounds pressing on my chest. 

I put both of my arms around her and tightened the hug while still sucking on her lower lip. During that she also started doing some movements by herself, pushing her breasts on mine while tugging my hair and tightening her grip around my head. I took out my tongue and entangled with her's. Our eyes we're closed but we were in sync. All the things were going in sequence. 

I slowly took my hands towards her mound and started pressing her right breast gently from above her dress.

"Ahhhnnn..", a light moan escaped her mouth as I gently pinched her hardened nipple.

Thud* Thud* Thud*

"Hey nobody's there, lets go there and talk"

Suddenly some sound came.

Shanaya quickly got up and moved away from me. I quickly took her hand and pulled her near me.

"Hey.. hey... somebody's coming, we cannot continue", she tried to pull her hand away from mine.

"Do I look like an exhibitionist, you're the one who started it and if we go out now, somebody will definitely notice something awkward about the both of us, let me first check the situation, you quickly fix your shirt, it... it got some wrinkles", even I was embarrassed as we got in such a situation on our first explicit experience. 

"You.... you are the one who did it", she said with a red face pointing her finger at me.

"Yeah, I am sorry for kissing and having an intimate moment with my girlfriend, but can you quickly fix your clothes, I'll check the situation", I said while going out of the bush.

"Humph... at least you know you're in the wrong", she said with a pout.

'But... it felt good, should we try it after the date, no... it is wrong, but... as a girlfriend I have my rights towards him, no.. no what am I thinking, so vulgur... but his taste is good...', Shanaya's inner thoughts.

When I came out, I saw Surya taking a boy with glasses in the corner just around the bush. 

"Hey nit wit, what are you doing, I told you not to trouble any nerdy or soft hearted person", I quickly called out for Surya. I often called him nit wit as he always acted on impulse. 

" Oh Ritik, it's you, it's not what it looks like, he was talking that you beat up the 12th standard hooligans. You are using your position to threaten them. You don't respect your seniors and some more things. I was just giving him a little lesson of what you could do", he scratched his head with a smiling face like a dog. 

" OK, let him go, he doesn't know anything, you.... come here Mr. glasses", I put my hands around his head and pulled him in the corner. 

"Don't try to spread anything you don't know otherwise you may recieve more than what you can take", I said in his ears in a threatening tone. 

" I... I... I am sorry Ritik, it was those 12th standard boys who were spreading rumours, they are talking about filing complaint against you, I was just telling my friends, I.. I will never do that again, I swear on my mother, It... It was those seniors doing, they... they are responsible for it, I think.... sob* sob*", he started crying. He really looked like a soft hearted boy and the first threat from Surya and then mine may had took a toll on his heart. 

"Hey hey, don't cry, I'm not gonna do something to you, I'm not some hooligan or something. OK, lets have a treat, I'll pay the bills", I was really pissed. First those seniors, I didn't knew what they wanted from me and now a boy started crying whom I had to take care. 

" Hey, did everyone leave", suddenly a voice came from behind the bushes as a girl came out. 

"RUN! now, and don't look back or I'll gonna give you a great beating", I quickly pushed the boy and shouted. 

I don't know if he understood but his fast steps without looking back defined his current thoughts. 

" I told you to wait until I made sure the situation's clear, what if there would have been someone more influential than that nerd.... ", I was just scolding her when she came near me. 

" Hey-hey baby, calm down there's no one now, right? ", with those words she quickly gave me a peck to calm my anger down. 

"uhm.. cough* cough* " , yeah, it was Surya who was indicating his presence. 

Shanaya's face turned red when she looked at Surya standing there. 

"You.. you.. you.. what are you doing here, and at this time, break-time's almost over...", she said with a red embarassed face. 

" OK, let it go, he's my brother, he knows about us so it's no big deal. Shanaya, I have to talk to Surya about something, so please you go first".

" What do you want to talk, talk in front of me and tell him not to follow you everywhere, we also need our personal space."

"Please baby, Its really important, I'll definitely scold him but please give me some time to talk to him."

"OK, but come soon, the break will be over in no time", She ran away with a pout. 

" Bro, were you with Shanaya behind the bush, hey how was it, the school beauty, you've scored it big", he said while hitting his elbow in mine. 

"Listen nitwit, I'm very serious about Shanaya and thus I don't want to joke about or spread rumours about the time we spent with each other so never-ever joke about our relationship, we are friends, she and I are partners, you and her, both are important for me but I'll definitely choose her if I had to choose one, so before asking and talking about her, first think of how you say it." I was already pissed after finding those seniors doings and wasn't in the mood of joking. 

"Boss, why so serious, I was just kidding, if I lost my friendship with you then who's gonna sponsor me in the future. So, what do you want to talk about." 

"It's about that nerd, he told me several rumours were getting spread about me by those seniors, I think it is because of the girl Zara, you remember, the one who proposed me last month. Even being two years older, one of the school topper and one of the school flowers, she took her pride down and proposed me but I rejected her politely. I think they were getting revenge on her behalf. First that Sohail incident and now this.... ", I explained all that happened the day before. 

" So, should I call my brothers from the circle and teach those senior pussies some lesson, they can't confront you directly so they chose the wrong route"

"Wait, let me talk to Zara, then we'll see what to do".

That was the time when I first thought of interacting with the underworld. 

tttrrrrrnnnnnnnn*

"Break's over, let's run or we'll be late", Surya and I ran towards the class. 

In the class, 

After running to the class I quickly sat beside Shanaya. 

The class started and slowly I felt some movements above my hand. Shanaya's fingers were creeping above mine and slowly she entangled her fingers with mine taking my hand in her hand. 

I looked at her and saw her red face looking downwards. She was embarrassed as well as excited with everything that was happening. 

I then understood, the moment in the bushes was the first intimate moment when we took it to such an extent. Before that, only some light pecks were going on between us and the first time of anything was very important for any girl. Shanaya was no different and thus at that moment of time she needed extra love and affection from me. 

"Shanaya... ", I called her and signalled her to give her ear. 

She moved her ear near my face to hear what I wanted to say. 

I removed my entangled hand from her hand and put it around her slim waist and pulled her near me. She lightly shook but did not react with any exageration. 

"I love you, Shanaya", I said in her ears and bit it lightly while rubbing my hand above her flat tummy from above her dress. 

"I.. I love you too", she said while fidgeting. 

It was enough and slowly, with some more flirting the whole day passed.

2