The Nerdy Girlfriend
116 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"we... well, look, let me make it clear, it will be the first time that I told this to somebody other than the most special person in my life so promise me you won't tell it to anybody", I told her to promise me. 

" I know it is very childish but it is very important for me and my future", I insisted. 

"We.. well, is it Shanaya you're talking about", she asked. 

" No, not even she knows about it", I said. 

"We.. well, if not her then who, I know she's your childhood sweetheart so don't lie to me", she said retorting bashfully. 

" You'll know if you become my girlfriend", I said with confidence. 

"Yo... you're girlfriend, really... ", again those shiny eyes. 

" Hey-hey, promise first."

"I promise", she said swiftly. 

" Ain't you getting too excited"

"We.. well... ", she looked downwards while her face turned embarrassed. 

" Anyways, remember you should never talk about it to anybody, or else you still don't know much about me, just think of a word before breaking your promise, underworld (I whispered in her ear and she had a shocked expression) ( I continued ), I am born pervert and thus I wanted a harem at a very small age and that's why from an early age I tried my best to be the best in everything, whether it is studies or sports or anything else, I gave my all to learn martial arts just because of that, and above ( she tried to say something but I put my finger on her lips to stop her from saying anything and her face turned red ) that I have a God gifted stamina which I improved with all these physical exercises", some deep breathes before continuing.

"I'm not like some protagonist and thus I know it will be very hard to make a girl approve for harem but I'll try my best to love all of them and give my best to all of them and about money, nobody knows in school but I am a fuxking God damn self-made millionaire and I have all the plans to expand it in the future. Thus, I'm great in bed, I'm rich, I'm good looking, I'm charismatic and you can say I'm narcissistic but you should understand that I'm able to do all this only because of my dream and that is to have the fulfilling life surrounded by ladies, money and every luxury in life. Also, I will never go for the last step in the relationship before telling a girl about my dream....", I was just explaining and she put her hand on my lips. 

"I understood everything, I don't know how you became a millionaire but I can understand that you have all the characteristics that a girl needs in her boyfriend, if we keep the harem thing aside then you're the perfect male-god that every girl wants and being the biggest fan of yours if I can be your girlfriend then that will be my fortune, I would love to be yours even if I have to share you with others, it would be much better than not having you, I know it is quite strange for you to love a girl whom you just know but you don't understand how much you mean to me, from the first moment I saw you at that stage to the moment I've proposed you, from my dreams to some silly moments where I get dazed just because of thinking of you, you were all around me, from my thoughts to my dreams to my beliefs. You don't understand your importance in my life. These past two years you were all around me so I'll accept everything of you, whether it be something bad or something good", her eyes were watery and she had a very satisfied smile on her face as if her years awaited wish had been completed. 

"That... I can't reciprocate your feelings for now but I'll try my best to improve our relationship and give you all that I could, I'll be in your care from now on so... happy first minute anniversary", I said with a shy but narcissistic smile while scratching the back of my head. 

"You.... can I hug you", she asked with a red face. 

" Well... I think so, yes.. yes you can", with those words two slender arms were wrapped around my chest and I felt two soft mounds pressing on my chest. I swear I could feel my heartbeat rising with the touch of her soft mounds. I could feel her heartbeat rising too while she put her head on my shoulders. I also put my arms around her but suddenly I remembered what I came here for. I pushed her away from me. 

"Wh.. what are you doing", she had a red face while her breathing had risen. 

" WTF, you got turned on haha..", I laughed. 

"Wh.. what about it, anybody would if their crush hugs them and that too so tightly, it was so warm, I could spend my lifetime there, how can you not understand such a thing", she said with a pouty expression. 

" Well, Miss doze off don't you think we should talk about what I came here for, you changed the whole conversation", I said. 

" Ugh... such a party pooper, can't you even let me enjoy this one moment for which I waited for such a long time", she said irritatingly. 

"OK, then we'll meet some other time when you clear your mind", I tried to walk away fakely. 

" I was just joking, baby, come here, I'll talk to you." 

"ohh.. how long was it that I wanted to call you baby, yeah, first step towards the relationship completed", she whispered while pulling my hand. 

" If you didn't send those shitty seniors then who was it, they used such underhanded tactics, spreading all lies and fake theories about me", I said while scratching my chin. 

"I.. I think they should be Ayaan's lackies, actually the thing is, he likes me but I don't bet an eye on him rather than that I am more interested in talking about you with some other girl so I think it was too much for his childish mind and caused him to make these underhanded moves on you", she said with a serious face. 

" Well... if what you said is correct then it will be easy to solve, now don't worry just go to your class but don't talk about what we talked to anybody and especially Ayaan", I said. 

"Yeah, then I'll be on my way", she said while moving away but only after a few steps she tripped and fell down. 

" Hey, can't you even walk properly, look how hard you fell", I reprimanded her. 

"Didn't you have to show concern, why are you scolding me", she said with a cute pouty expression just like those anime girls. 

" Wh.. what are you saying", I wasn't sure how to react. 

"I.. I read it in a book, if you're in a relationship and you fell down then you're boyfriend will come and show some concern and foot massage you or something like that", she said with a straight cute face °-° 

" Really... what type of books are you reading", I said while pressing my head with a troubled expression. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After sending Zara back to her class I came back downstairs and ran to the canteen area but on the way the bell rang and I had to come back to the class. I found an annoyed faced Shanaya on the way while Sania looked at me with worry in her eyes. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Can't you just let me go this once, I really had something to do", we all were in the class and Shanaya was sitting just beside me while I was apologizing her for getting late. 

" Well.. He.. he's actually right Shanaya, you.. you don't have to act like that.. ", Sania said slowly. 

" Look, even she understands the situation", I said while putting my hand on her flat toned stomach and tickling there lightly. 

Slowly her cheeks puffed and slowly but surely under my continuous attacks she couldn't endure and laughed making her puffed cheeks burst a lot of air and even a little bit of spit came out which fell on Surya's face. 

"Haha.. STOP, stop, huff.. huff... just this once, don't do it again", I hugged her from the side and rubbed my cheeks on her while thanking her. 

I know I acted like a beta MC but there's some enjoyment in having a relationship like that and Shanaya really was like Naturally dominant in nature but I also had all the techniques to make her submit whether it be words or in intercour... cough* cough* lovemaking. 

"Well, all well now but what about me", Surya said while showing us his face having some spit on it. 

" Well... I think you're lucky to have Shanaya spit on you, Isn't it", Somil said from the front. 

"Haha..."

"Haha..."

"Haha..."

With that another class started and the school continued. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was me, Shanaya and Sania coming out of school together while me being in the centre. 

The senior classes always had an extra period so they always left after the whole school. 

"Ready for Saturday", Shanaya asked with a smile. 

" Yes, very excited", I said. 

"What are you talking about", Sania asked. 

" I am taking him on a date this Saturday, we will go around watching movies and enjoying the day together, we'll have so much fun", Shanaya said with shiny eyes. 

" I... I want to go too", Sania said with Stutter. 

"Hey, don't think about stealing him away, I earned the right by being with him from childhood, what right do you have to ask him that", Straight forward as always. That's how my Shanaya was. 

"We.. we are a family now, yes.. we are a family so I'll ask big sister to go around with him this Sunday", Sania said with a smile acting as if she acquired a masterplan under her grasp. 

" You.. tell him Ritik, you'll not go with her", Shanaya retaliated. 

I put my hands behind both of their necks and pulling them closer to my chest I said, 

"You both are always fighting, don't think about anything else, just enjoy these days, I'll go with you this Saturday and with you on this Sunday and next week we'll go together and don't say no or I'll not go with any of you and find some other girl, anyways there are too much options for m...", they both put their hands on my mouth before saying in a sync. 

"I'm ready" "I.. I'll go"

They looked at each other's face for 3 three seconds and a smiled bloomed on both of their faces. 

'Looks like at least these two will not have problems with each other', I thought in my mind. 

We quickly followed the tiled floor and reached the school gate where as always Natasha and Maya were waiting. 

" How was the day cuties", Maya said while looking at us. 

"Nothing great as always but Ritik told me he'll take me to watch a movie, can we go mumma, pretty please", Shanaya tried using her charm against Maya. 

" Oh! a date, so young and already ready for the movie trip, what should I do (rubbing her chin), what do you think Natasha, should we let then go", Maya asked. 

"Sister Maya, it's all up to you, it's your daughter's choice, Ritik is already out of my grasp, I can't control him anymore so you should be careful with your daughter being directly sent in the big bad wolf's mouth", she said with a teasing smile. 

" Oh, he's such a naughty kid, I didn't knew, what should I do, I think I should not send Shanaya, what do you think Ritik", Again that teasing smile. 

"I am ready to take care of her aunt,", I said with full confidence. 

" Such a straightforward answer, I don't think it is right to send her now", Maya said again with that smirk. 

"No mumma, I'll go, even if you say no, I want to go, I want to go, I want to go", It was really funny looking at 5'8" Shanaya rubbing 5'7" Maya's hand while pleading. 

"OK OK, I was just teasing, you can go but don't go anywhere too deserted and come back home before 6 in the evening. Ritik, she will be under your care so look after her and as a gentleman drop her home.... " with some more instructions we were allowed to go on our first date. 

"Si.. Sister, can I go with him too, this Sunday", a short whisper came from Natasha's side as Sania asked Natasha about our trip. 

" Well...", Natasha looked at Maya embarrassingly. It was a normal reaction as anyone would have had the same reaction if just some seconds ago someone asked their child to go on a date with their daughter and now someone close to you is asking for a date and in front of that person. 

"It's not related to me, look at what Shanaya wants to do", Maya said pointing at Shanaya. 

"I.... I am allowing it but only if you'll promise the next week trip you said a little while ago", Shanaya said bashfully. 

" OK, I promise to take both of you to go next week with me", I said with a serious face. 

"Wait.. there's next week too, I don't know how to react now", Maya said rubbing her forehead. 

" Let them be sister Maya, their days are just starting, we old people will stay at home and enjoy our alone time too", Natasha said teasing us. 

Like that my first dates were planned.

1