Smutty Sokka: 1
204 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Major Tags: Incest, Harem

Title: Kya

***

A/N:

Do let me know what you think. I wanted to make my Sunday a bit more diverse by participating in short series. Smutty Sokka is intended to be lower than 20 (not completely sure but definitely less than 50) chaps and if you want more the next Sunday, do let me know~ Man, I planned to save it but... when I write... I HAVE to publish, lol.

For patron readers, this is heavily edited for a better reading experience. While I do like to take a break from writing the usual stuff every Sunday, I don't want to feel I have wasted the day so I want to try my hand at short series and even one shot. Eventually, I will have votes on short ideas and what you guys want to read on demand.

***

A/N: This is heavy AU with tons of porn logic so leave your reasoning behind ye who enters~

All characters are six years older than the main timeline but the events will stay the same. It just feels weird about a kid Toph.

***

It's just like every other day for him. His bronze body huffs and puffs as he pulls the body of the giant snow-white furred beast on a sleigh. The tip of his nose is sore from the constant cold. His boots crush the ice and snow that fills this southern extremity and his thick gloves fail to stop the ache that constantly ails the callused spots of his arms as he continues to drag the sleigh with a rope. Despite the heavy haze that kisses this region year-round, Sokka could make out the shape of his village. Small as it may be, it is cozy. It's home.

It is magic, unlike the witchcraft, his sister has taken a shine on as he feels his exhaustion almost leave his body at the sight of the village. His lips curl up, his tired eyes light up, and his aching body forgets all the pain as he speeds up. The sound of his heavy footsteps alongside the dragging noise of the sleigh is only outshone by his labored heaves. He rushes himself and soon sees the tiny walls mark the perimeters of the village atop which stand a few boys and girls layered in thick hooded coats of varying shades of blue and purple inlined with cozy white fur.

The moment they saw his silhouette through the mist that is thin around the village due to the settlement itself as dusk grows heavier, they cheer, announcing his arrival and largely notifying others about dinner. As he finally reaches the entrance of the village, Sokka's grin broadens. The only group of children that remain cheerful despite the gloom that shrouds the village... for a few years now, quickly surrounds him. Each of them, whether boy or girl, puffs their cheeks, flares their nostrils, and pushes the heavy sleigh with all they have!

This makes Sokka laugh a little, their support may be minimal physically but there is something, as he contemplates, magical about supporting others and then having them return the favor to the best of their abilities. With him being the only pillar that supports the village, everyone around him helps him, too, in their own manner and fashion.

The sleigh is quickly pulled into the interior of the walls, many women in equally thick hooded coats are already present with slight smiles on their faces. Sokka... never makes them help with the heavy lifting. Since his father and uncles never did, he wouldn't either. But the children are a special case and they need to work to grow better and stronger, another piece of wisdom his father imparted before he...

Pulling himself out of the reverie, Sokka feels his knees quiver for a second, and only after fully dragging the sleigh with a polar bear dog on top of it to the center of the village marked with a solid snowy clearing surrounded by small igloos and a large pot in the center does he give a loud, exhausted groan and crumbles down on the ground with the clutter of giggling children quickly jumping him. The rascals.

"Me! Me! I won! I defeated the Greatest Warrior of the Southern Tribe!" The boy who jumped him the quickest cheers the loudest, claiming victory to his name as if fearing others will forget this accomplishment by tomorrow. They will.

That's why it is a daily tradition and contest amongst the growing children who could defeat the weakened warrior the quickest and lay claim to the moderately larger portion of dinner. Truly, the bowl is only wider than others overall by the length of a section of a toddler's index.

"Yeah, yeah," Sokka muffles a growl as the children know what is to come next and they cheer. The 'Greatest Southern Warrior' would accept NO defeat and as if the mythical Water Phoenix would revive with naught but a drop of water, Sokka rises from the hill of children with a victorious roar as they laugh, clinging onto his coat tightly and enjoying the ride. This is just another exercise for him. His life is one giant step he must take to emerge better and stronger— refined and bold.

Their play comes to an end as one of the women within the group emerged with a wide and proud smile and a young teen girl follows her. Not even taking another second, Sokka unequips the accessories on his body in the form of a bundle of shits and giggles and opens his arms wide before pulling the woman into a hug, well, he is embarrassed but the woman would always want to hug him without a doubt after returning from a hunt and completing the ritual of showing the kids who the real boss is.

"Mom, I'm fine!" Sokka asserts before she can ask as the equally dark-skinned woman with moderate and short wrinkles near the corner of her lips and eyes sighs. Though almost equal in height, Sokka is stronger and built prominently. Nature itself carves him this way to provide for his family.

"Of course, you are," his mother, Kya, retaliates in a chiding tone yet her blue eyes hold nothing but worry and pride, "But you did not have to hunt such a large beast... it's dangerous out there, Sokka." She has yet to pull back as her chin rests on his broad shoulder, making him hug her a little tighter while determination flickers in Sokka's eyes, "Yeah... it is dangerous. But this would last us for two days. Bones can be made into weapons for some time and when they wear out, we can powder them and boil another pot of broth."

What else can he do but provide?

His words elicit a remarkably similar-looking woman next to their mother who finally pulls back with one difference— two hair loops that sneak out of the hood of her coat.

"Hey, you promised to take me to the hunt, too..." The woman pouts... and Sokka only scoffs, "I lied!" with an utterly dignified tone that makes his sister, Katara, roll her eyes, "You don't say... but I WILL tag along next time. I can help, Sokka... I'm a waterbender... you know, I can do a lot more than just heat the water to cook meat."

Thinking about his sister's 'magic', Sokka cannot help but give her a sidelong glance and drawls, "Sure..."

This did not invoke any confidence in Katara but Kya is quick to interject and look his son in the eye, "You should... clean yourself..."

She doesn't say much and Sokka nods. His responsibility in providing doesn't end with bringing in food. He is quick to bear the most exhausting of tasks for the happiness of others and even if Katara looks rightly weirded out, this time, not even able to look her elder brother in the eye, he enters an igloo that isn't his own but belongs to one of the ladies of the tribe. Seeing whose 'turn' it is to help the man clean up... one of the women's lips curl up in a rather devious grin and while the children play around and the women start to process the feed Sokka brought back, the 'chosen' woman slips away without alerting other even if every other woman practically know what is happening.

---

"Haaa~!"

Sokka's senses buzz as he groans in response to the sharp and muffled cry of pleasure. His hands firmly grip the flared and juicy ass of his neighbor that he once used to look up to... and still does. His eyes turn up and linger on her hefty breasts and even if she'd just been brought to a rousing climax, the woman under the blanket with Sokka gives him a knowing glance and purrs, "Thank you... chieftain. Are you sure... you don't want more?"

As she spoke, the woman slowly pulls herself up as a mix of juices quickly flow down her oozing cunt. Lying next to him with the scent of sex intensifying in the igloo, her hand quickly reaches down to grip the still hard and very 'convincing' club of the young chieftain of their village.

She continues to give her all. Sokka's labored breathing eases while he mulls over what Yuta is trying to express... strictly speaking, all the women below the age of 40 are his 'responsibility' since there are no men in the tribe. Even then, there is a significant gap.

Aside from the kids outside, Sokka and Katara belong to one age group with Katara being 20 this year and he himself being 22. Next, come the women who had the kids, all of them as old as 30-35. There is only one woman that is the oldest and she is none other than Kya who is exactly 41 this year.

As such, Sokka has been fulfilling every woman's need since... well, there are no men. Not anymore. And since Sokka has been nothing but admirable since the age of 14... since his father and many others... well, it was way back but the boy has helped from early on. He didn't let any other mothers around him fret over anything as they were allowed to take care of their babies while the boy shocked them by trapping prey and bringing back food.

He is older now.

He uses more strength and brains, and he has matured, too, realizing that he could be helping in many more matters. While Kya is quite disapproving of 'everyone' he is up to... she had to concede once every other woman of the Tribe made it clear that they didn't intend to 'feed' on him. They wish to give him as he does. They are equally in need and he saw it, for that, they are grateful.

In fact, before him, many women had relationships with each other so they aren't averse to the idea of Sokka having his 'pack.'

But he never answered.

That is beyond his scope of current responsibilities... but Sokka isn't blind to the allure of the idea.

As the sound of his breath increases sharply, the woman quickly shifts and sneaks into the warm blanket while Sokka feels a warm mouth thoroughly cleaning and swallowing everything he has to offer.

This brings clarity to his mind, finally, after so many shots at that... And he once again... feels a little reluctant to JUST accept the group of 11 females that are left in the village.

"I..." He huffs loudly as Yuta brings a cleaning cloth and begins to dutifully clean him this time. Her hands absent-mindedly trace his stocky build and her still thoroughly creamed quim throbs. Her hand slides over to his softened club that has been giving her a new meaning in being someone's woman once again.

"Aunty Yuta... I never asked this. I didn't want to be rude... but don't you miss Uncle Ro?"

"Of course, I do," a sad smile touches the dark-skinned, blue-eyed brunette's face before she sighs, "But... it has been 8 years, Sokka. And, we... found our strength and dependence in you. You were never ready to become a man yet you forced yourself to become one when everyone else... left and never returned. We miss them, but we've also decided to move on. And to be perfectly honest, some of us did not want to keep feeling as if... as if we are trying to use you to remember them."

Done with cleaning her man to the tips of his toes, Yuta looks at the youth who listened to what she has to say. Honestly, all that talk about women being unhelpful at battles and whatnot is reserved for his sister because he did not want to see her get hurt. But... he is very thoughtful... and Yuta can feel something else... possessiveness. Sokka can be, at times, more raw and primal than the beasts he hunts.

"I see..." Sokka sighs and then smiles, "I'm a little glad after hearing that, Aun— Yuta... can I ask you something else?"

Yuta's expression brightens as Sokka called her much more intimately, "Of course, you can. We're always here for you, remember?"

"Would... it be wrong if I... if I feel that you're mine... alone?" One of the many reasons Sokka didn't want to jump at their idea is this feeling. The last thing he wants to do is get himself hurt in the process. Seeing something, someone you love hurt... or die, just the idea of having something important reduced to nothing... it makes Sokka feel weak. Revolted and violated from within. Like THAT day...

A hand cups his cheek then as Sokka looks up with a conflicted smile to see Yuta warmly looking at him. Not replying instantly, she hugs him. Even if naked, they didn't mind as his arms gradually coil around her waist while he hears her whisper linger over his ear, "The only way you can ever even think of faltering the pillar you have created in our hearts is by never returning. Never forget that we only agreed... once the last merchant did all but confirm the news... of their sacrifice."

Their hugs tighten at the remark as Sokka releases a heavy, saddened sigh. He remembered how some of them, including, Yuta, would burst into tears after completing the deed. It was a slow and gradual progress. And Sokka doesn't mind that they may miss their former mates. Heck, he missed all of them himself. He wanted to be there with them!

Alas.

---

Although Sokka doesn't confirm anything with Yuta, both of them feel more than just physically relieved, and as the dinner is prepared with everyone around the one giant pot, Katara keeps her arms outstretched to boil the water that cooks the meat within alongside a few herbs that the ladies would gather from near the shore.

It is one giant supper, like usual. They have little but they are happy. Their needs are quite fulfilled but... Sokka looks thoughtful during most of the supper and smiles at many others complimenting him or the children vowing to be as great as him. Truly... he isn't that great. If he was... he wouldn't be considering betraying 'him' by thinking something so... contentious.

"What did Aunty Yuta want with you?" Sokka is brought to his thoughts when Katara sits next to him while sipping on her broth.

"Ah, she was helping me clean my club," Sokka shrugs and touches the handle of the club strapped to his waist with a boomerang on his back. It is somewhat the truth. Yuta did help clean his club since it had been bloodied after bashing the beast's head in. Katara eyes her brother's blue-handled curved club and snorts.

Sokka shrugs again. Katara usually is in a bad mood during supper. It is her THING. But Sokka never wants to reveal what other responsibilities he'd been doing to his sister. Say what you might about Katara, she is fiercely protective and helpful so he cannot imagine her taking the news of him being 'used' by the remaining 11 wives in the tribe well. Besides, he doesn't think that Katara of all people will have such urges and never expects her to understand it. After all, she's his little sister! He knows her. Her head is simply filled with all that waterbending mumbo jumbo.

Still, Sokka isn't the type to hesitate... even if he did. He knows that before he... gives his answer, he HAS to be the one and take up one final burden over his shoulder. Strangling the wave of hesitation that is about to be born before it could stop him in his tracks and stomping the pit in his stomach that would have made him feel repulsion from within, Sokka zeroes in on one particular woman that is beyond the age group of his 'responsibility.' But he is making this his burden to bear.

"Sokka?" She looks back, a warm smile develops on her face as she stops collecting the better half of the meat that others helped in processing somewhat. It will take some time but the meat can be curated.

"Aren't you tired already? I can do this by myself. You should turn in for the night."

Sokka, however, has other plans. He silently takes in her form with his gaze as she is still crouched over towards the hide spread open over long lengths of bones and as if sensing the weirdness surrounding him, Kya stands up, humming, "Is something wrong? Did... something happen with Yuta?"

While Kya hasn't revealed it... she's been long informed on how others feel about her son. She didn't find it strange at all. Just like his father, Sokka is capable if not more. While his father could have been a man to openly support and take responsibility for many women, he chose to divert his energy toward the battles instead. In fact, in Kya's eyes, it was only a matter of time—

Her thoughts come to a startling end as Sokka grabs hold of her shoulders and announces through the severity of his grip just how serious he is as he utters—

"Mother, let me be your man."

It isn't a request, Kya registers the tone. She is still in a daze. Her shoulders, despite the thick coat she wears and the gloves he has, feel the firmness of her son's grip. The two continue to stare into each other's blue eyes for a while before Kya gave a rather surprising response by not raising her voice in shock or whatever. Instead, she releases a low sigh and smiles, "Sokka, dear... you don't have to be so tense all the time."

Sokka's lips part as he slowly, but cautiously let go of his mother's shoulders while still eyeing her as if afraid she would run away. While he couldn't notice it, Kya could practically feel her son's gaze growing predatory as if he's marked her prey. And this is where the similarities between her son and his father end.

Sokka, in absence of any man, grew in the extreme conditions of the open wild icy plains. He... emerged victorious in battles against beasts through his mind and his strength. This was almost inevitable. Even a human can only grow based on one's environment and had it not been for learning under his father before... Sokka may have never been as thoughtful as he is now.

Feeling a distinct lack of... something... once the grip is taken back from her shoulders, Kya put the thought away and looks at her son with a serious expression, "I am satisfied with how things are currently, Sokka... you do not have to worry about me... in these matters. If anything, do me a favor and take Katara for a hunting trip. Fishing is fine, too."

Sokka furrows his brows. As Kya is about to leave, he speaks up with a distinct depth to his voice, "How... did you think I ever became aware of... what Yuta and others were going through? It's not like I had time to peep on any of them..."

Kya's brows tilt to a slight furrow as Sokka doesn't leave her waiting for an answer and remarks, "I... saw you one day, early in the morning... in our igloo... you had three fingers in while you bit onto your other hand. Katara was sleeping soundly but I was feeling unwell that day..."

Kya's lips part as she hears the explanation. She didn't know what moment Sokka is speaking of since... she'd been frequent after the first few years of her husband's... departure. It is only because of the darkness of the night does Sokka fail to observe his mother's cheeks go somewhat dark as she avoids his gaze, realizing that she may have had a bigger hand in her son's 'unusual' development than she expected and again, remarked, much softer this time, "Sokka... then you should know I really don't need—"

"You do!" Sokka grunts, taking a step forward and closing the distance between them. Kya can feel the warmth of his breath on her cheeks and lips that slowly purse together while Sokka speaks in a firm tone, "Mother..." he ungloves his right hand and slowly but gradually brings it to Kya's cheek, "Can you say with absolute certainty that you don't desire this?" His warm... rough palm cradles her soft and supple cheek as Kya resists the urge to close her eyes and lean further into the sense of security that she feels again... this is it. This is the sensation she lost once Sokka let go of her shoulders. Security.

Her son invokes this easily.

"Sokka, dear... you shouldn't have ever been pushed into this form of responsibility," Kya shakes her head as Sokka's gaze grows penetrative, "You're above the age group of my responsibility. I was lying to myself... when it came to you... it was never about responsibility. Maybe others too. Or maybe, it's a mix of responsibility and desire but... Kya..."

Her eyes snap wide open as Sokka utters her name. Her fists clench nervously as he isn't stopping... and she finds a lack of strength in her knees and thighs to move as she imagined his fingers... and his lips, and his...

"I wish to lay with you. Right here and now, Kya."

Sokka utters, his lips closing down on Kya's softer, juicier ones.

He kisses rarely. But he just felt it is the right thing to do and the next second, despite feeling Kya's hands and body seize up for a second, his hands stop cradling her cheeks and wrap around her waist tightly. He wastes no second to let the brunt of his desires known by firmly squeezing his mother's buttocks.

The moment he does, he feels Kya's lips part open with a short but affirmative mewl that makes him use his tongue as she finally comes to be. Her hands quickly grab his arms, and her eyes reveal her panic... but as she does so, her hands revolt against her mind, and instead of pushing him away as she feels the 'right' thing to do, her hands slid up his very powerful arms. Her body melts into his embrace, more than submissive to his desires the moment he plants his hands on her flared ass cheeks that'd been in their lonesome for years.

His mother, despite her age, is beautiful. Smooth creamy skin, a curvaceous body to the boot, and even if she isn't as athletically built as him, Sokka found it more pleasant this way. He loves the sensation of his fingers digging into her meaty ass. His hesitations are thrown out the window as he knows what awaits them in their igloo— his sister. So, he has Kya against the wall of snow around the village as she gives a muffled huff when she feels the lower half of her coat flipped over her ass and his fingers quickly tugging down her thick trousers just enough to bare her ass cheeks. She feels chilly and it helps clear her mind for a second.

"S-Sokka, we should at least discuss—"

"We will," Sokka growls with her eyes almost bulging out of her skull as Sokka pulls his pants down. 'It' is... well... certainly big. Bigger and thicker than three of her fingers combined and she grows silent. Her heart is racing and beating wildly against her chest as she meets his gaze.

He is right...

This is no responsibility.

This is a hunt, she is the prize, and... it makes her body heat up despite the perpetual cold. A lurid and heavy breath escapes her lips. It feels so wrong to goad her son by finally standing on her toes and bringing her bent body a little higher so his thick, filling shaft could... just fuck her without any issues. She still continues to strain her neck and look back. One thing she knows about beasts from her husband— holding eye contact will only be seen as a sign of a challenge. And in return—

Growling and somewhat aroused with how she'd been staring at him... that look in her eyes made Sokka lose that one final bit of his inhibition as he adjusts the head of his cock and ram it into her wet, tight walls, making her whimper loudly. Not wanting his sister, or anyone else for that matter, to disturb him, Sokka leans forward and pulls back Kya to have her back arch as his hand reaches her face.

"Don't let a single sound out. If you have to bite my hand for it, do it." The command has an almost magical effect as Kya's cunt clenches harder while Sokka bites back his groan and pulls back slightly before smacking deep into her walls to feel her second entrance as her cheeks ripple with each thrilling thrust. He feels the pain from Kya biting onto his hand clearing his mind but this only makes it possible to fuck her harder.

He is relentless like this. Be it an actual club or this... he loves to pound. He could already feel her knees weakening as he steps against the wall to pin her against it while keeping his chest pressed to her back. His cock drives in and out of her juicy, delicious pussy. He thought he'd feel weird about this but he doesn't and as he brings her to a quivering climax, the first of the many— he promises internally, Sokka finds himself closer to the edge than he'd expected.

But then again... it's Kya.

And he wants more of her... much, much more.

---

Kya... looks rightly fresh. Her smile is pleasant, and her body... feels amazing despite being unable to fall asleep as they'd been at it a couple more times after Katara slept. She just felt... so complete at this moment.

"Hey! Stop pushing!"

"And I told you that the ocean is dangerous. Stop waving at the water and expecting some miracle!"

Kya watches Sokka and Katara ready themselves for fishing. Once Sokka had... been satiated, for now, he did come back to his gentler senses. Again, they decided to keep it from Katara but he also agreed to take her fishing.

But before they left, Sokka makes sure to look back. He always does. But this time, his gaze fully eyes her form and Kya finds herself growing weak at the thought when he beams, "I'll be back... with more than enough for everyone." His words are meaningful to Kya while Sokka now has his answers.

Anyway, Kya knows she will have to speak to the 'Council' of Wives... about her chieftain's recent interest in her body.

The village grows silent after the initial burst of noises as if they'd received some shocking news but...

Just an hour or two later, they all see a pillar of light piercing through the clouds as if announcing the arrival of someone... legendary... lost.

5