CH.6: Saving a Beauty (18+)
782 14 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since this chapter isn't long. Technically it's but a lot of it is just the adult stuff. So I'm posting it within the 24 hours of the last one. Enjoy.

3 Days later, all three disciples came out of the Epiphany. The effect of Immortal Words was extremely powerful, told by a soul with near infinite Soul Energy, it had effects that were simply astonishing. 

Quan Ai was the first to wake up, she had already reached the 6th stage of Foundation Establishment. Of course, the cultivation was extremely unstable. She would need a couple of months to stabilise it. Her Epiphany was centred around the Foundation Establishment rank, thus even though her Cultivation was unstable for now, the foundation she had built was pretty solid.

"Thank You, Master, for the Enlightenment," she said bowing to Li Xuan, who as the Master had been guarding his disciples for the last three days.

"Hmm… you've indeed gained a lot," He had a lot of time to think these few days and had remembered Random (Mortal III - Earth VI) Weapon/Artefact/Pill Token which he can use to give Quan Ai a gift. He had given both Song Cui and Hu Bi a gift, so it was only natural that he gives Quan Ai a gift as well.


{Activating Random (Mortal III - Earth VI) Weapon/Artefact/Pill Token

Lasties (Earth II) received.}

Lasties seemed to be, a light armour. He took it out from his storage bag and said. "Here, I did not have anything suitable to give you before, but take this armour as your Acceptance Gift."

Quan Ai thought about it first and then took it. She had thought that she didn't receive any because she was still too weak, but since Master said that he just didn't have any at that  time, it must be it. 

Soon after that Hu Bi also came out of Epiphany, her focus on this Epiphany was around her Ice Control, once in the state of Epiphany she had guided herself completely towards the Law of Cold. Not only has her mastery increased but her cultivation had also increased. She was now in the 3rd stage of the Core Cultivation Rank while her Mastery over Ice Control was 98% in Advance, almost reaching a Master level. 

The cold aura in her fox fur was even more clear now. Her fluffy white tail, while cute could kill low-level Foundation Establishment ranks cultivators with just a single swap by freezing them to death.

"Thank You for your guidance master," she said with a blooming smile. While she only cultivated the Ice Control, her warm smile was really like that of a Dwan. 

After that Song Cui also woke up, she had gained the most from it due to Immortal Shishira guiding her. But her gains were for the future, currently, it would not help her much, as she had completely focused herself on the technique that Immortal Shishira had taught her. The Heavenly Tundra Scripture now was at 18% Intermediate level from just 6% Beginning. This will increase her cultivation level a lot faster when she cultivates.

Immortal Shishira had thought that the Li Family was something and haven't paid much attention to Li Xuan, but now she was quite facinatinled by him. She was wondering if she could have created such an effect using Immortal Words. In her own days, she had also used the Immortal Words once but she didn't have such an effect. It proves that Li Xuan was not an ordinary person. 

While the plan was to teach them the sword, Li Xuan did not mind when they all wanted to go into seclusion for a few days to stabilize their gains. 

As he was also hoping for some free time due to a new Side Quest.

{Extra Quest:

Helping People: Chen Hui, a Cultivator at Vast Sea Rank has been stuck in the Tomb of Su Luoyang, an evil cultivator at Nature's Visp rank. Save her. 

Quest Giver: Anonymous 

Time Limit: 7 Days, remaining (5:13:07)

Rewards: 50% of the loot in Tomb

Bonus Rewards: (unknown for now)

}

He had gotten the location as well, it was in the Western Province of the Central Continent. He first thought about his Disciples, they were in seclusion, currently, because he had already offended the Discipline Hall Master, and he was quite worried about them. His father wasn't in the Sect either.

"Uncle Li," he called out to Li Min, the Earth King that has been protecting him.

"Yes, Young Master." The middle-aged man appeared.

"Stay here and keep my Disciples safe." He ordered.

"But Young Master, they're already safe here. Are you planning on going somewhere? I should definitely follow you." 

Li Xuan didn't know that Li Min's daughter was already on the duty of it. But he had a few reasons to keep Li Min here. First was that Li Min can contact his father or someone else from the Li family if it really came to it and protect his Disciples in any condition unless something extreme happens. Even if Discipline Hall Master himself attacked, the First Elder will definitely intervene and in that time Li Min can contact his father about it. Another reason was that he would be suddenly entering a Nature's Visp ranked Cultivator's Tomb, an evil one at that. If Lin Min tells this information to his parents, their suspicion will definitely rise a lot. 

Thus going alone was best, the system had already said that all Quest given to him were within his capacity to complete. He also has an emergency token. Thus he went to the beast hall. Since it would be a long journey if he went by himself, he was going to borrow a Beast to fly there. 

Sprite Beasts needed a large amount of space to be kept thus the Beast Hall was quite far away, it wasn't even a hall but more like a Jungle. As Li Xuan entered the Jungle, the Beast Hall Elder greeted him.

"Elder Li, what a pleasant surprise, please come in. " The elder said, chuckling. 

Li Xuan had no impression of this person or why was he chuckling like a maniac. 

"Greetings Elder, I would like to borrow a Spirit Beast for a journey."

After some small chat, Elder took him further into the jungle. There, a white eagle was resting. The Eagle was in the Unity Rank and extremely fast. After the transfer of the Beast Contract, the eagle was temporarily under his command.

Even if the Eagle was more powerful than Li Xuan, it had to listen to its master. Rising in the air, he launched the eagle towards the Western Province. The journey that should have taken him 5-6 days was completed in 3-4 hours. 

The centre Continent was extremely large, for mortals, it was impossible to even move to another province in their lifetime because the provinces themselves were so large. But with his location mode thingy, he was able to reach his destination extremely easily.

He told the eagle, which had enough sentient to understand basic commands and even some specific commands, to stay in this area and come when called.

The location pointed at a cave on the cliff that looked extremely ordinary, but as he entered it, a thick evil aura surrounded him. He immediately recognised it as the power of minor Law. 

Minor Law was something that would start manifesting in Domain Creator rank and can lead you to truly understand a Law later in your Cultivation. Using his Nascent Soul to disperse the power of law he moved forward. He soon found the entrance to the Spirit Realm, it was in a broken spear, and the leaking Spirit Qi from it was an indicator that the Realm was still active.

You see, after Unity Rank, your Spirit Realm becomes as real as everything else and you can even travel to it. The environment is extremely harsh until you reach Nature's Visp rank but it does exist. When you die, the Spirit Realm is manifested in some way somewhere around your dead body or something that was precious to you.

Entering any Spirit Realm below Nature's Visp is very dangerous but you can take precautions against the harsh nature of it. But after Nature's Visp, the environment isn't hard but it can still be very dangerous if the owner/ creator of the Realm wanted it to be dangerous. 

As he entered the Spirit Realm, his Spirit Sense noticed the change in Qi. The Qi here was all Evil Qi, the place looked like a nightmare. He seemed to be in a forest, but the trees here were all twisted and upside down. Black goo, leaking out of it, a strange monkey Skelton was eating that goo. As it noticed the arrival of Li Xuan, the monkey jumped towards him. Li Xuan waved his hand sending out a straight but strong electric shock. Suddenly he sensed the trees also moving towards him. 

Strange birds with no feathers flying towards him. He flew into the sky avoiding these creatures but the sky was no different, the large red sun was leaking out death-type Evil Qi. 

This place is a mess, he thought. But his location tracking was still working fine so he slowly flew towards his target. Slowly, because the Evil Qi was making him weak, he could not Absorb Qi from the environment either. 

He soon found himself in front of a castle. The castle was guarded by three-headed undead dogs and large floating eyes. 

He finally used his Void Control to produce a Void-like effect, turning into a mini black hole he ran towards the castle. Everything in his way was either shredded to nothingness or thrown far away. He broke through a window and went in. He knew his target was in the basement so he started to look for stairs that went down.

This place was full of strange monsters from zombie-like animals to even a fish that was swimming in the air and eating such zombies, but whenever anything saw him, they would untie and attack him. He had to use Dragon's Roar to keep them at bay or even kill them using lightning. 

After a lot of turns and dead ends, he finally found stairs going down. But the Evil Qi was too much there, he had to cover himself up with Void Element to enter. He was using a lot of energy for this, he soon saw a large chest, and from the chest were sticking out chains.

A lady in white robes was tied to the chains, she was extremely pale as the chains were sucking out all of her energy. Li Xuan knew she was his target, he was here to save her. So he immediately went towards her. 

She was barely conscious, as she saw someone else here, a lamp of hope was lit in her heart. Li Xuan took out High-Grade Spirit Stones and started refilling his Qi reserves, once back at peak condition he coted his blade in thick Void Lightning Qi and struck the chain, breaking it. 

 One out of four chains broken, Chan Hui's complexion become a little better, and she was finally able to think clearly, but her power was still completely sealed.

"Thank you fellow Daoist," she said weakly. She had actually started to recognise this man, after all, he was the Young Master of one of the most powerful Sects. His clothes also confirmed his identity. But she didn't tell him that, she was actually thinking about how she could build a relationship with him. If she could even become a friend, she might gain a lot more than she could in this god forsaken tomb. 

It was taking a lot of time to break a chain so they had started chatting. With her hands behind her back, bound and restrained, sweat dripping down her clothes due to her Cultivation being sealed, her milf like figure was looking extremely seductive to Li Xuan. 

He who was from Earth did not have much tolerance for these fairy-like beauties in the first place, but he was able to keep up the facade because he needed to survive and act like the Young Master. But here, there was no one else, she didn't even know him, or at least that's what he thought. So when Chan Hui started teasing him while talking. He was getting aroused quite a lot.

As they had met in a spiritual realm, it was actually rude to ask about each other's identity unless they want to reveal it themselves, thus they didn't actually have much to talk about. As such, when Chan Hui asked him if he had any Dao Companion, the talks automatically started shifting towards more lustful topics. Of course, only Li Xuan thought it was automatically shifting towards there, but actually, it was the expert Chan Hui, who was doing it to seduce him.

Li Xuan was actually quite handsome himself, being the son of such powerful Cultivators, having the blood that was quite powerful, on top of being a Nascent Soul cultivator. His body was way above any male model or even superstar on earth. Coupled with his position, Chan Hui was definitely hoping that something does happen.

As he was breaking the last chain he asked, "Do you know the way to get out of this Realm?"

"Actually, there are three ways one can do it. First is using raw power, which we don't have, second is the way the owner wanted by Cultivating Evil Qi and third is the one I was going to use. You see, this Spirit Realm is extremely old and weak, every full moon, it becomes so weak that we can actually attack the Spirit wall separating the Spirit Realm and Reality. While it would have taken me a few tries, with you I'm sure we can do it on the first try. As Void is the best element for it, while I'll break the Spirit Wall, you make sure the cracks spread and we should be able to get out easily." She replied.

It was still a week till the full moon, he had an appointment with his mother as well in 3 days. Maybe he'll have to tell her that he was stuck here since using the emergency talisman might leave a bad impression because it was actually for emergencies that are life-threatening. 

"I suppose we'll just have to wait here for a week then," he said.

18+ Content Ahead|Until next break.


Chan Hui was now in full swing, without any bounds, her charm exploded, and she was wearing a white one-piece, as she came closer, Li Xuan's gaze wandered around her large cleavage, with the milf like body, she had large breasts and plump ass. 

"Since we'll be staying here anyway, why don't we clear up the environment? She absorbed the Qi from Spirit stones and unleashed her domain, immediately a hundred metres around her became a green luck forest with soft sunlight. 

They both knew what the other wanted as they came closer, lips slowly touching each other as their hands intertwined. Chan Hui was pretty old and experienced, her technique to suck on his lips and pulling them using her teeth was quite arousing, as their mouths opened up, lips parted and tongues intertwined, circling each other and mixing their saliva, exploring each other's mouths.

Li Xuan's hand started to slide across her back and slowly came to her ass, as he squeezed it and pulled her closer, their chests met each other, and Chan Hui's breasts bounced and pressed. Her breathing started getting fast, they who could completely control their bodies had left it as a mortal's. After all, the feeling of lust came at such places where there was more weakness. 

Li Xuan's mouth slowly left her mouth and moved towards her neck, making Chan Hui aroused, her nipples started to harden as his hands started to caress her breasts over the clothes. 

Just as Li Xuan had moved towards her body, Chan Hui's hand also started wandering over his body, she caressed his hard body, slowly using her nails to dig into his skin. For Li Xuan it was a quite an interesting experience as a little bit of pain was filled with pleasure, which made him a little more aggressive as he tore through her dress and exposed her large breasts. Her dark pink nipples became hard as soon as they come into contact with air, Li Xuan moved his mouth and started sucking her nipples as he fondled her other breast with his hands. Suddenly he felt something sweet in his mouth, it seemed that Cultivators' extreme control over their bodies was enough that Chan Hui was easily able to produce milk even when she wasn't pregnant. 

"Ahh.." a moan escaped Chan Hui as she felt his suction, moisture was starting to form around her bottom parts as she dug her nails into him. "You've sucked enough, now it's my turn to milk you." She said teasingly as she started removing his button.

A large and thick member stood in front of her proudly, as she licked her lips and made them salivate, she took out her tongue and started licking his dick from button to upwards, as she reached the shaft, she would circle her tongue around it. Li Xuan, who had practically become a virgin after coming here was drowning in pleasure as the experienced Chan Hui started sucking his dick. As her tongue would swirl around his shaft. Suddenly he felt a large wave of pleasure as the experienced Chan Hui parted his foreskin with her lips and put her tongue inside it, the soft yet rough tongue licked it as he came close to cumming. But after all, he was a Nascent Soul cultivator, with his control over his body he could last as long as he wanted. Like many men did, after all, unlike the women they could not immediately have another orgasm. 

After such a pleasing foreplay, Li Xuan was extremely horny and instantly removed all her clothes, her long and thick thighs came into view first and then slowly the leaking veginal part was revealed, the unprepared Chan Hui had smooth but now wet hair there, Li Xuan did not wait as he climbed on top of her, positioning his dick over her vegina as he gave a large thrust, inserting his member halfway through in one go. As he did, a scream escaped from the mighty Unity Rank cultivator Chan Hui "Ahhhhhhh……" her body which she had made to have the same pain factor as a mortal vibrated with the thrust and tears of pleasure and pain formed in her eyes. Without thinking much, Li Xuan started thrusting inside her, even reaching his whole length in her, hitting the parts that have never been penetrated before.

"Ahh…" she moaned.

He thrusted.

Ahhhhh…." She moaned again.

After a few hours, he changed the position, making her stand like a dog, and he pushed his dick inside again. 

"Thap, thap, thap" came the sound from her ass cheeks as she was fucked in the doggy style. For cultivators at their ranks, fucking for a few days was not uncommon and as such, the position changed and so did days. 

He kept fucking her that he lost track of time, their bodies became wet with each other's body fluids and yet they did not have any space between them, occasionally they would make use of each other's mouth, and Li Xuan would use his tongue to explore the depths of her hole while, his dick would choke her even, or not if she simply turned off her gag reflexes. His dick slammed in the back of her throat, realising thick white precum when he swallowed her heavenly sweet nectar-like essence leaking out from her veginl hole. Pleasure and smell of sex filled the environment as they rolled around in lust for days.


"Cough, cough" a voice disturbed the two people in the process. 

Li Xuan turned around and saw his mother standing there. 

"Mother, " he said, surprised. Before he could think anything, He was walking on an island with his clothes completely fine and fortunately no case of blue balls, as he was actually not finished and was disturbed. It seemed his mother was very serious about this meeting as she had immediately gotten him out of the Spirit Realm and even brought him here as soon as the time came.

{Extra Quest:

Helping People: Completed

Quest Giver: Anonymous 

Rewards: 50% of the loot in Tomb (was not received due to disturbance)

Compensation: 1,240 Coins

Bonus Rewards: Random Skill Token × 1

}

Well, at least I was able to complete the Quest he thought, although he didn't know what happened to Chan Hui, his 'First Time' in this world, he hoped that she wouldn't have any problems. 

There was a large garden and both mother and son were walking slowly towards the palace at the end without uttering a word. The garden was quite amazing, filled with smells of herbs that smell alone would benefit him in Cultivation. But of course, he who had no shortage of resources wasn't really interested in them much. As they entered the large palace and came to what looked like a throne room, he was quite surprised. Because where his mother should be sitting, was actually a 15-year-old girl leisurely sleeping. 

On the throne, sleeping like a Koala was a young girl in a green robe. She did not have any aura on her but so did not his mother. So Li Xuan obviously didn't underestimate whoever this was. 

"Mother," He Zexian called.

Suddenly the girl woke up, but now anyone could tell that she was not young but instead ancient. Her eyes held the profoundness of lifetimes and her demeanour was as if the God himself had appeared. 

"Boy, come here" she called him. 

Li Xuan was extremely nervous, after finding out that this was actually his maternal grandmother, who even his grandmother (his father's father) had said was extremely powerful. Li Xuan was terrified, what if the system is exposed, what if they blame him for the death of the real Li Xuan? But he still went forward nonetheless. She put her middle and ring finger on his forehead. He suddenly felt as if his soul itself has been gauged out. 

"Hmm.." his Grandmother grunted. They suddenly teleported, the three of them were now somewhere below the island, he couldn't figure out how much below. But knowing that this was actually a prison, he was panicking, should he run away? But with what power? Even their breath will kill an army of Nascent Souls.

In front of them was a strange platform, it had many wires and sticks sticking out of it. It definitely looked like a torture table, especially when the loli grandma lead him to it. If he was not in Nascent Soul rank, he would have definitely fainted from panic right when she put him on the table and stabbed a wire in him.

Why aren't they asking me anything before starting the torture? He thought. But it turned out the wire didn't hurt at all, nor did any other wire or the rods touching the sole of his feet and palm. 

"A Transmigration?" The grandma questioned out loud.

"Yes," answered Li Xuan without thinking, after all his panic levels were off the charts.


First time writing something erotic so I'll really appreciate some feedbacks.

18