CH.8.2: The Mystic Realm (2/3)
667 20 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

P.O.V. THIRD PERSON

"Now, listen, we don't know where we'll land, we'll all be separated and without the powerful Spirit sense, which we won't have there because of Qi density being so distorted. Everyone will have these badges, remember if it turns green, someone from your sect is nearby, if it turns blue, someone from allies is nearby but if it turns red, it's one of the rogue Cultivators or some not-so-peaceful sect." Elder Lu explained.

The mystic realm is around a hundred thousand kilometres. So while it's possible to travel all of it for a Nascent Soul, it's still quite big.

Li Xuan gave an extra protection talisman to Quan Ai since she was not as powerful as others. He also instructed all three of them.

"There's nothing in the Realm that's worth more than your life there's nothing in this world that's worth more than your life, so keep yourself safe first. Now let's go." He said and jumped in.

Everyone was teleported to some random location around the mystic realm. Li Xuan found himself on a mountain with large trees. He was here just for his disciples, maybe also to deal with the Scions now that he knew there were three that had already entered, Long Bai, Yang Zan and Zong Fang. 

Thus he started searching for his disciples first, while they should be safe, it would still be better if he knew where they were currently.

Currently, Quan Ai was transported to a cave entrance, as the Scion she was, she immediately found a cave full of extremely dense Qi. As her master had given her a portable array and some other protective items, she immediately set them up and started Cultivating. The environment was extremely useful for her. Not only that, she had actually found a wind-embedded stone, it could be called a natural treasure, however, it would lose most of its Effects if taken out of the ground. 

While Quan Ai Cultivated water Qi, she also had Wind Spiritual Root so it would be quite beneficial for her. 

Song Cui appeared on the lake, fortunately, she was a Core Formation Rank Cultivator with Ice Spiritual root so she was easily able to make the water freeze and stood on it, as she walked over the lake, making the water freeze. She saw that she was in a very low Qi Density area thus she started walking away.

"Does your Spiritual Sense work here?" She asked immortal Shishira.

"Of course, who do you think I'm? These small restrictions are nothing to me." Immortal Shishira replied.

"Can you please keep an eye on my junior sisters? Also on Master." She asked.

"Sure, Quan Ai is Cultivating in a cave north of you, Hu Bi is fighting with some local Spirit beasts to hone her skills, as for your master, he's wandering aimlessly. Oh, also your ex-fiance, who entered yesterday is trying to sneak into the lion tribe." 

"I don't care about that guy anyway. Hope he gets discovered or something." She thought to Immortal Shishira.

While the armies of the three tribes were getting ready, an army of Qi Refiners led by Foundation Establishment commanders and Core Formation generals and at the top were the three Princes. 

"We will show those outsiders that we won't sit back and watch as they kidnap our sisters, mothers and daughters. We will slaughter them, we will destroy them."

""""""Wah Gggggggg""""""

Each commander took their units towards different directions to find the outsiders. They had also left a large chunk of it to secure their homes. The three tribes had connected each other in a way that it was possible to unite at a moment's notice. After watching this scene, Yang Zan was delighted, he who was hiding on top of a building, had watched everything. 

He saw the Roaring lions, marching to destroy people. He was extremely smart, so obviously he knew how to use this opportunity. 

He turned and saw that the Prince of the Lion tribe was going somewhere, so he followed him. Once this Prince is alone, he can kill him and use his head to show everyone his capabilities. If he showed everyone that he had killed the enemy commander, he would definitely be valued and that Mao Empire won't come for him. Maybe he'll even get a reward. 

He soon found out that the Raging Lion was actually going inside a cave, but it turned out to be a tunnel. As soon as he got out of the tunnel on the other side, suddenly he felt he had triggered something. He saw the raging lion turn around.

"Roar! How dare you come here, outsiders." He roared.

Yang Zan could see a house not far away from here, it seemed like a normal house but he knew, that's where the treasures of the Lion Tribe should be. After all, it was the first time anyone had reached Nascent Soul rank in this mystic realm. There had to be a treasure there. As the Blacksmithing God, he was very interested in these treasures. What if he gets some precious metal? He immediately attacked the Raging Lion.

Long Bai, who was with his senior sister and the fatty friend, was also roaming around here and there. However, unfortunately for the natives of this Mystic Realm, they found him.

After beating up the commander, he found out that these people had built an army and were trying to kill everyone. However, he also found a very mysterious order.

All of them were ordered to stay away from a secret place, deep in the valley. He immediately knew this should be the place where a treasure was.

For the son of Chaos, this was a great opportunity. If he could absorb a treasure and make it Chaotic Qi. He would be able to become stronger than ever. 

After asking everything they knew, he killed them.

"Fatty Kai, Senior Sister, I think it's best to part ways for now. That place should be their base, I can't put you in danger. I'll go alone."

"Oh my god, Junior Brother Bai cares so much for us." His senior sister said and hugged him. 

Long Bai knew this was the perfect time. He immediately kicked the fatty Kai a few kilometres away. And put his hands on his senior sister's ass.

While Long Bai was enjoying his senior sister. Zong Fang was watching from afar. He watched, his mouth salivating as he watched the senior sister of Long Bai who will soon be his. He was planning to go to that place before Long Bai and set a trap there. If he could use the natives to hunt him down, it'll be even better. 

He used his hiding technique to come close to these two doing the deed, he went ahead and pulled out an emergency talisman from the commander who has just died at the hands of Long Bai and activated it. He then moved towards the location where a treasure was supposed to be.

A day passed by, and Yang Zan had heavily injured the Raging Lion but couldn't kill him and had run away. Long Bai had found the location of the secret house but he was getting shot at by the Precise One. He was hiding behind mountains and trying to get in.

While Zong Fang had actually entered the house, he was using his powerful hiding ability that he had stolen from a Protagonist. After entering, he found nothing but a woman. An extremely beautiful woman, her alluring figure was enough to blast any fuse in his body. However, at this crucial moment, his system told him something.

[Host, she's a female protagonist. To get your rewards, you need to mate with her and make her lose all her reverse harem. It's an extremely difficult task but it'll give you a tremendous amount of rewards.]

Suddenly he felt someone grab him and throw him away. The Battlesage Bull was here. 

"How dare you sneak up on my bride. You shall face my wrath." He came running towards Zong Fang and used his horns to pierce Zong Fang. If not for his ability, Zong Fang would have died on the spot right now.

The Raging Lion, who was already injured, took Sima You Yue, the unnaturally beautiful reverse harem scion, out of the cottage. This place was not secure anymore.

Saintess Ji of the Roaring Dragon sect on the other hand was tangled up with the people of Ring Kingdom. The Prince of Ring Kingdom was trying to woo her.

The Prince actually was feeling very lucky. Sun Ring, the Prince of the Ring Kingdom was a young man in his 80s, currently, he was looking for a wife who would not only be beautiful but also help him politically, guess what? Soo. After entering here, he found the Saintess of Roaring Dragon Sect. With her he could get the support of one of the most powerful Sect, even Mao Empire would not treat him badly. 

But that's just the political side, Saintess Ji was actually extremely beautiful, he had never seen someone so beautiful. Her thin waist, the two small mountains complimenting her body while one would be blessed to walk behind her as he could feast his eyes on her juicy behind.

Alas, she was not giving him any chance, he had even fought the natives for her, but it turns out she had to save him in the end and he ended up embarrassing himself. Actually, she didn't even want to save him, but she knew that these natives will come after her anyway so she saved him.

She had been trying to avoid him for a day now, but he was just too persistent and was just following her like a dog. She even told him straight that they should part ways but he replied with. "Don't worry Saintess, I'll definitely protect you. Even if you don't want me to, it's a man's duty to protect a lone woman after all." And kept following her.

That's when she noticed that her badge turn green. She started following it, it took a lot of time to know the direction just based on the badge colour turning but it only took her an hour to know the direction.

Li Xuan was also walking towards someone, his badge had turned green. While he didn't care about anyone else, if it's one of his Disciples, it'll be great. He climbed a mountain to get a clear view of his surroundings.

Just as he was looking below, he saw an injured Lion-man trying to enter a camouflaged house. He tried to use his spiritual sense in that house but due to the nature of this mystic realm, it was not possible. So he climbed a tree and from tree to tree, he came close to the house. Just then he saw inside the house. A girl in her twenties was taking a bath. She had fair skin and a perfect body, her face was extremely innocent but her body was so sexy that he could not take his eyes off her. He was completely mesmerised by her beauty. However, he suddenly realised he had a notification.

{Scion found: Sima You Yue

Basic: 

Name: Sima You Yue

Type: Unparalleled Charm | Reverse Harem 

Scion Level: B

Potential Total: 49

Analysis: 

Recommended Action: Kill

Not Recommended: Disciple, Love, Loot

}

{Checking Authentication → Authority 2(+99) found. Displaying Status.}

{

Basic:


Name: Sima You Yue

Age: 21

Gender: Female 

Race: Peacock-Beastman


Advanced:


Spirit Roots: Light

Bloodline: 

Constitutions: 


Cultivation:


Qi Cultivation: Core Formation (1st Stage)

Body Cultivation: 

Soul Cultivation:


Cultivation Techniques:


Rainbow Feathers Scripture 

Rank: Mortal (2)

Power: Extremely Weak

Potential: Peak- Core Formation 

Mastery: Beginner (70%}

Requirements: Peacock Beastman


Skills: 


Peacock Dance 

Rank: Mortal (10)

Power: Extremely Weak

Requirements: none

Mastery: Advance (2%)

Effects: Increases Charm.


Martial & Elemental Arts:


Light Control Mastery: Intermediate (6%)


Fate:


Heavenly Peacock: 0.499

Queen of 100 Kings: 0.501


Potential:


Will: 1

Talent: 3

Comprehension: 5

Luck: 41

Cheat: 0

Total: 49


}

Li Xuan was immediately alarmed, he had almost fallen for the most dangerous trap. Actually, it's the second most dangerous one, at least in this case she's actually a girl. But no matter what, he needs to kill her immediately, this is the most dangerous type of Scion. 

Without thinking he activated the 1 Hour Lucky Token and took out a whistle. Actually, this was something his mother had given him.

He was telling his mother about the world he came from, he even told her about guns. That's when she went ahead and got him this whistle. You see, you can put up a very thin needle in it and using your Qi you can blow the whistle.

The needle will fly towards your target at a speed proportional to the Qi you put in. According to his mother, if enough Qi is used, this particular whistle can shoot a needle at the speed of 100,000 Km/h. 

With the lucky token, he should have enough luck that she would not survive, the needle is also amazing. The Poison is made by his mother herself, it can even kill immortals let alone someone at Core Formation Rank.

He obviously didn't have enough Qi to shoot the needle at maximum speed but he still used 30% of all the Qi he had. Before she could even know, a needle had pierced her boob and going through it, it stopped at her heart. This was also the function of this needle, it will not get out from the other side. After all, such a powerful needle at high speed should be able to directly pass through her, but it stopped at her heart. She instantly died, and not only that, but her body was also completely destroyed, and so was her soul. 

{Job Completed:

Killed Sima You Yue a B-ranked Scion

Rewards:

Charm Increase Token × 10

Sage's Mind Skill @ Advance Mastery Token × 1

System Coins × 5,000 }

Li Xuan was extremely excited, a total of 5,000 coins is definitely something. It's the highest amount he has gotten in a single go. 

He still had almost an hour of luck, so he immediately left in search of any other Scion.

However, he didn't know that this action had actually changed a lot of things. The Raging Lion, who even though was so injured was still alive, only because he was part of Sima You Yue's Harem, her luck was flowing in him but as soon as she died, so did that luck. He immediately died.

While on the other hand, Long Bai was suddenly able to locate the Precise One and after a small fight, he was able to kill him.

As for the Battlesage Bull, he was already at a disadvantage, after all even if Zong Fang could not use his Unity Rank power, he was still a Unity Rank. Thus as soon as Sima You Yue died, Battlesage Bull lost his horn and soon that same horn was used to gauge his brain.

But this was only the beginning, soon the whole army of natives had lost their luck. Currently, the person who had gained a lot of profit was actually Guan Lok, he was a Nascent Soul Cultivator who had hired a large number of rouge Cultivators to enter and capture Slaves. He had already found his 6 men, there were many more that he had in this mystic realm. These seven people were currently hunting this army and capturing them all. While the male slaves don't fetch much, the amount was just too much to ignore. He would definitely profit a lot from this trip. These all will be sold as labour slaves and he still had enough time to take the females as well.

Of course, there were actually more than a few women in the army too. Just now they had picked up a unit that was completely made of women. 

"Come on, Check them for virgins," he shouted at his lackey. 

"Boss, out of 20, only 4 are virgins." His lackey replied.

"Huh, filthy women. Keep those virgins locked up. If I see any of you trying to go for a virgin, I'll personally chop your manhoods. Now go bring 3-4 good-looking used trash for me." He said laughing. While the virgins are sold at a high price, they can't touch them. But used ones will remain used even if they are used again and again.

On the other hand, Long Bai and Zong Fang had actually met each other. Zong Fang knew Long Bai will come here, so he had used his puput technique to create the puput of his senior sister and fatty friend.

But who is Long Bai? He's the Son of Chaos. He has Void Sense, the overpowered skill that will let him see through anything and everything, Spatially through the clothes of beauties he likes. He immediately found out that these were puppets. So without caring about them, he attacked Zong Fang. However, Zong Fang was currently using Nascent Soul Rank power, he was not a match for Long Bai who could fight across major ranks. But Zong Fang had many abilities, some were very unique and frustrating. Like, extremely powerful intuition that made him know all of Long Bai's moves or his ability to reflect all the damage back. The fight was extremely intense, Zong Fang was actually extremely angry. He had found out that his target Sima You Yue had suddenly died, he was looking forward to fucking her so much and she just suddenly died. Not only that, this Long Bai actually didn't fall for any of his traps. 

Suddenly, Long Bai was transported to Chaos Realm and back, this was actually one of his Trump cards, if there's an attack that he can not handle, he will be transported to Chaos Realm. However it had a cooldown of one day, so now he was very worried, about who had attacked him. His eyes were completely focused on Zong Fang, he could not have attached. Just then he saw Zong Fang, he had died, his body was turning into dust and his soul had collapsed.

A sudden fear aroused in his heart, this attack was meant for him, if not for his Trump card, he would have been the one that turns to dust. He looked behind himself and saw a handsome young man. He recognised him, it was Elder Li from the Roaring Dragon Sect, he had met him on recruitment day. He had a very high reputation and extremely powerful Backing. But so did Long Bai, his lover… he means his Master was the Sect Master of Luminous Creation Sect. 

He was thinking about taking action, but he was already exhausted from fighting against Zong Fang and he had lost one of his most powerful Trump cards. He immediately used Chaos Realm to run away. While the Son of Chaos isn't afraid of anyone, it doesn't mean he's not cautious enough. He would definitely come back. 

Li Xuan had actually gotten here after following the tracks of Raging Lion and Sima You Yue. He was trying to find more Scions, and just then he saw two of them fighting. He waited, waited until it was only 5 minutes left till the completion of Lucky hour and then used the whistle to shoot another needle. However, this time he missed, it didn't hit Long Bai but probably because he was so lucky, it actually hit Zong Fang. 

He had actually thought to deal with Zong Fang later since he knew that he had a system, and he'll be harder to kill. But apparently, he had died without any effort. 

He checked his notification.

{Job Completed:

Killed Zong Fang an A++ Ranked Scion

Zong Fang is owner of a System: Rewards Modification Requested}

{Rewards Calculator modified.

Scanning System X104_TGSVN1S_ZF-U:008

User Removal in Process

System X104_TGSVN1S has been cleaned.

The decomposition of X104_TGSVN1S has started.

X104 has been removed from Admin Authority

Handing over the Administrator Rights to Δ[ΠΞΓ#μ0β]_SS_LZ-U:####

}

{Please Choose one of the derivations (X[Δ[ΠΞΓ#μ0β]_SS_LZ-U:####]_TGSVN1S) System Skills:

Slave Master: Upon Killing a Scion (Job<Scion Conqueror> Certified), you will receive their romantic partners as Slaves (A Heaven-Defying Ranked Slave mark with your ownership will be placed on them.)

AI Helper: A low-level AI with functional sub-skills will be added to the Job<Scion Conqueror> Function of the System. 

Opportunity Sier: An active Skill will be added to your Job<Scion Conqueror> upon activation in accordance with a Scion (Job<Scion Conqueror> Certified). You will be able to see their future opportunity or opportunities. The active skill has a one-month cooldown. 

Absolute Range: The Job<Scion Conqueror> will have its range increased up to the equivalent of the real you are currently in.

Li Xuan, who was once a gamer, thought quite a lot about the four skills. The first one can actually give him an army of slaves, all in decent quality but after thinking for a bit he rejected it. If he needs any slaves, he can just buy them, he doesn't lack any money in the first place.

He didn't even give a thought to the AI, they're just useless things unless they're Ciel. 

The competition was between the third and fourth one. On one hand, if he could take away opportunities from these Scions, he can profit a lot, but the problem was it'll be random. He doesn't know if he'll get a good opportunity or not so good opportunity.

However, covering this whole Realm and knowing about every Scion who's in it can benefit him a lot. But it might even force karma on him since he knows about them, that will definitely be bad.

Thus in the end he chose the Opportunity Seir system skill. 

On the other hand, Ji Xian had been trying to reach him since yesterday since she had received the signal there. At first, he was going towards her too but after killing Sima You Yue he forgot about that and was currently just wandering around. 

However, because he was just wandering around, Ji Xian finally caught up to him. 

"Brother Li," she called out without thinking.

However, this made Sun Ring, the Prince of Ring Kingdom, a sigh of relief. It was just a brother from the same Sect. He still has a chance to show Saintess Ji his love for her. 

Li Xuan saw Ji Xian and smiled, now at least he won't have to wander around alone. Actually, Li Xuan was currently feeling extremely down. He had killed someone with his hands, while he wasn't as much affected as he should be due to being in this world. He was after all from the earth, so his heart has been aching. He was thinking about it, did they even deserve death? Who am I to decide who deserves death?

Of course, if his Dao Heart was very powerful, his primordial soul was also giving him enough Spirit that he could resist having a Heart Demon formed. Thus seeing Ji Xian, he got emotional and hugged her suddenly.

Ji Xian was also surprised but she had always admired Li Xuan and even fantasised about him. Suddenly she remembered those restless nights when her fingers had wandered around while she imagined Li Xuan's figure on top of her. As she remembered, she blushed and suddenly got out of the hug.

But this scene made Sun Ring extremely angry. Who would dare go after his women, he's a prince after all, no one has ever stopped him from chasing after women. His killing intent was quite clear that anyone could see it, and so did Ji Xian. 

Before, she didn't care about him. He was just some guy trying to woo her, she had seen many of them and just ignored her. However, now, he had become an enemy. How dare he direct his killing intent towards Li Xuan. 

Before Sun Ring or Li Xuan could react, Ji Xian plunged her sword into Sun Ring's heart, killing him in a single stab. Li Xuan was very surprised. Here he was contemplating about killing someone and he just saw this girl kill someone for just directing killing intent?

Ji Xian actually thought it would be quite bothersome to kill him since the Ring Kingdom might try to pursue this matter, but according to her Master, if anyone ever dares go against Young Master Li, never think who they're just kill them. Thus she killed him immediately, she knew her Master would protect her anyway, after all the reason was quite clear.

Thus the two people with a different mindset about killing sat together.


If you don't understand anything from System Text, you may ask about it in comments, I'll be happy to answer your queries.

17